[ 24-Feb-20 ] New Event, New Girl

FinderKeeper

3 minutes ago, Jal Shey said:

Holy shit, how did you get that far?

It's a visual glitch... he was most likely somewhere in the middle of it... I have the same issue, where it shows that I've been past stage 1600, although I did a reset at stage 850 (my highest point  with first try)...

With Cupid, I'd say it's way too easy (since I'm done). Sure, it gets properly slower on levels 2000+, but nothing you cannot handle. 

Without it however, it seems pretty balanced. I tried leaving Cupid on 0 lvl and using non-event girls only - probably you would finish in 1-2 days with some resets.

Since event should be accessable to every user, not only old ones or using specific girls, it's fine.

1 minute ago, ????penguin???? said:

With Cupid, I'd say it's way too easy (since I'm done). Sure, it gets properly slower on levels 2000+, but nothing you cannot handle. 

Without it however, it seems pretty balanced. I tried leaving Cupid on 0 lvl and using non-event girls only - probably you would finish in 1-2 days with some resets.

Since event should be accessable to every user, not only old ones or using specific girls, it's fine.

Already done? Would you mind telling me which buffs/crafts you used?

Also how does Elise compare to Felicia?

26 minutes ago, Jal Shey said:

Already done? Would you mind telling me which buffs/crafts you used?

Also how does Elise compare to Felicia?

My strategy for this event is this:

• level Cupid (and sometimes Megumi/Clara)
  • level +click charm (and probably +reward)
  • buy auto clicker
  • profit

Seriously, I didn't event use Felicia. When you have no perks, no idle<->click crafts and use only raw power, Cupid is way stronger than Felicia.

Comparing Elysa and Felicia, on same level Felicia is still superior and also cheaper. I will have to do more research, but for now it seems that still Felica is Idle Queen. :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ????penguin???? said:

My strategy for this event is this:

• level Cupid (and sometimes Megumi/Clara)
  • level +click charm (and probably +reward)
  • buy auto clicker
  • profit

Seriously, I didn't event use Felicia. When you have no perks, no idle<->click crafts and use only raw power, Cupid is way stronger than Felicia.

Comparing Elysa and Felicia, on same level Felicia is still superior and also cheaper. I will have to do more research, but for now it seems that still Felica is Idle Queen. :)

I just got the sex tape charm so my Felicia/Cupid combo is insane.
I should be done within the hour.