Quick question about Combativity

Felis

Hi all! Can anyone tell me if there is a hard cap on combativity (aka. combat energy)? I just hit lvl 40 and it's still stuck on 15. Is that the max we can get? If so it kinda sucks for people with day jobs or other RL obligations and not a lot of time to play. In contrast the Energy pool is steadily rising with levels which allowes for longer breaks between the sessions without "wasting" the recharge time.

48 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

15 is the max right now. It is supposed to be 20 but the devs made some mistakes. it will be 20 eventually

are we certain its a mistake? only reason i ask is because i was wondering if it was like lv100 for the next combativity point or something, since they increased the level cap so ridiculously high.

31 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

are we certain its a mistake? only reason i ask is because i was wondering if it was like lv100 for the next combativity point or something, since they increased the level cap so ridiculously high.

yes we are certain. discord is full of useful (and useless) information...

Edited by Sarkasth

25 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

Good question. When the combativity stopped rising around level 20-something I assumed that the rise will be slower, maybe every 10 levels or something. Level 40, being the old cap, would be a good point to rise it further but, apparently not. Maybe it should go to the Suggestions. It would be nice to go to work and not worry about all the missed fights :)

43 minutes ago, natstar said:

The level cap is level 400 and no one is currently 400 or even level 100 so saying the devs have had a mistake is to soon to tell from patch notes - The maximum energy is now of 100 and the maximum combativity is now 20 click the link with patch notes

Thanks for the link. I've missed this one. I wonder at which level you get to 20...

2 hours ago, Sarkasth said:

Wont help anyone. It was a bug. they fixed it today. 20 is the intentional limit and has nothing to do with ur specific levelup

Nevertheless there must be a defined level to get the maximum 20 combativity points. We above level 40 can't know that.

19 hours ago, Sarkasth said:

Wont help anyone. It was a bug. they fixed it today. 20 is the intentional limit and has nothing to do with ur specific levelup

NP, Was just pointing it out on my play through, others may vary. I didn't want to get to level 70 and be like, yeah around level 50 something I got the 20 combat points.