Would you like to be able to get rid of a girl you don't like?

Chuck Nutz

Do you want to sell a girl you don't want? Help me getting a new game feature.  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like my suggestion to be able to get rid of the girls you don't want?

2. 2. Which of the following features do you like the most?

• I would like to sell a girl
    • I would like to trade a girl for a different girl
    • I would like to trade a girl for items
    • I would like to hide a girl I don't want
    • I don't care if I get something in return I just want to get rid of the girl I don't want
    • I don't want to get rid of any girl I want to keep the all

I have at least one girl in my Harem that I would like to get rid of but sadly that's not possible.

For this reason I would like to hear from you how you think about it and my suggestion for a new game feature to be able to get rid of the girl you don't want.

You can sell items you don't want or need so why not selling the girls we don't want right?

• Like 1

Chuck, think of that particular girl/character as just a "cash register".  If she's "uggo" or looks underage, like Ankyo, just remove her from all images of your harem and continue to collect the in game cash from the character.

Even the MOST poorly rendered character is still generating in game cash for you.

But back on subject, :)  I agree, give us the ability to sell characters.

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Lust said:

Chuck, think of that particular girl/character as just a "cash register".  If she's "uggo" or looks underage, like Ankyo, just remove her from all images of your harem and continue to collect the in game cash from the character.

Even the MOST poorly rendered character is still generating in game cash for you.

I don't care if she brings in cash I just want to remove her from my harem because she's uggo

• Like 1

Selling people would be associated with slavery rather than willingness so I guess this option would be quite wrong. Also, I guess getting rid of any girl would be quite unfair toward them. If a player invited someone (even unintentionally) they should keep them. Imagine being accepted by someone and then thrown away because they decided they do not like you after all.

I personally want to keep all of my girls even if I don't like some. They provide money but also it is the point of the game - gotta fuck 'em all. Gather as many as possible and give them some nice time.

Edited by Kojot
I changed my mind
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Kojot said:

Even if the game main theme is gathering girls for your harem, they belong there with their own will are not forced to be there. Selling people would be associated with slavery rather than willingness so I guess this option would be quite wrong.

I personally want to keep all of my girls even if I don't like some because they provide money.

But I am not against an option to somehow get rid of girls from our harems. These are our harems after all and if we don't want someone to be there, we should have a right to make it so. It's like with clubs. Leaders may remove players. Why cannot players remove girls?

You have a point about selling people but this game already has all kinds of wrong and it's a game after all.

However I really would like to be able to get rid of a girl that I don't want in my Harem.

Thanks for your reply, very much appreciated.

But back on subject, :)  I agree, give us the ability to sell characters.

OK.  I admit.  My verbage on the subject was extremely poorly chosen.  I think, in retrospect, I should have worded it thus.  Give us the ability to sell a harem girls contract to another harem leader so that said girl can work in another harem. :)

• Thanks 1

If you don't like a character then just ignore her, they are just pixels on your pc monitor or phone screen after all.

Also the motto of the game is "gotta fuck (catch) em'all" and kinkoid themselves have confirmed that they will never ever remove a girl or give the player the option to remove girls from their harem not even if the player requests it from the support.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I remember making a thread about this way back. So hiding a girl would be the most harmless thing the devs could implement. The game wouldn't be affected much or how I thought about it was banning a girl from the harem. It would work like this: Once you get a girl you don't like you just "swipe left" and puff she is added to a special list called "banned girls". If you ever so wish you could access that area of your profile and allow them back in.

And of course there is also the option of trade that I didn't think about; this is also a nice idea although it would affect the game. I would personally prefer the "hide" function, because it's just harmless and easy to implement.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mihai said:

So hiding a girl would be the most harmless thing the devs could implement. It would work like this: Once you get a girl you don't like, you add her to a special list, hiding her from the "regular" harem. If you ever so wish you could access that area of your profile and allow them back in.

Edited a bit, but however it's done, this suggestion seems reasonable to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It won't happen. It would mean the devs have to redirect their efforts into something they do not want to begin with. Better let them focus on fixing bugs and such things instead of helping players with something unnecessary like this. It is not your harem, it is the harem of the MC. All good and well that you identify with that guy, but you are not that guy. You are closer to being Bunny in fact, as you manage his resources and arrange who's worthy to be in his harem with your actions.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Thanks for finding my old thread. I forgot I've got those responses from the devs, which I appreciate, but that doesn't mean they didn't change their minds :) 

Edit: Talk about irony though...I've considered Kyoto ugly back then....ohhh how times have changed and down we went...well in terms of recent girl releases anyway.

Edited by Mihai
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Being a lover of good quality there are a lot of girls who came out from Naughty Christmas onwards that I don't like.

I think of all those created by that clumsy sketcher who gave birth to Holiday, Natasha and others, or to the current "broken noses fanatic" who ruined beauties such as Norou and Anita (but continues to do damage even with original characters such as the new Spirimons) however there is always a pose that is "less worse" than the others and so I just have to select that one and don't give too much attention to it.

Having a new girl is, anyhow, an advantage in this game and it's also the primary goal so deleting completely some of them would not make sense.

However that there is a problem is true but the solution is not in any of the survey answers.

The answer that I would like from Kinkoid instead is only one: give us only good quality girls and delete those abomination who you have imposed to us in recent months, yes, but by making them redrawn by real artists and, secondarily, possibly keep a style common to the drawings because it's true that even "realistic" characters like Sara Jay, who was certainly created by a good artist, in this context are out of place and really ugly to look at.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why do you want to get rid of the girls? .

. Do you not like them for being ugly? The ugly ones also need to be fucked and they are grateful ..

. If I have to kick a girl I prefer to kick you although I do not know you .

.if on the contrary you have many girls and it costs you to take the money,
pay the monthly card or complain to the support with the message: PUT THE GIRLS I DON'T HAVE ON ANOTHER TAB, this game takes a long time to load in the money collection mode because we have all the girls we have and the ones we don't have in the same site (it is horrible to take money and every day worse) sincerely a break -pcs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Although it was interesting to know that nearly half the participants to the poll would be grateful for that feature, unluckily you have only wasted your time (as @Chthugha pointed out), as the devs in the past were cristalline about the fact that nothing like this will be put into the game, ever, and that was a definitive decision. I am one of those players who would like that implementation, but it has been a long time since I was resigned to the fact that it will never see the light.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I really hate the netorare in the affection scenes, i would really love rid off those girl that only hinder me, but it's not possible, i dont want to waste resources in them and they always  are occupying a  position in the championship

Edited by Wolfy45
  • Like 1

En 11/3/2020 a las 17:57, Kojot dijo:

Selling people would be associated with slavery rather than willingness so I guess this option would be quite wrong. Also, I guess getting rid of any girl would be quite unfair toward them. If a player invited someone (even unintentionally) they should keep them. Imagine being accepted by someone and then thrown away because they decided they do not like you after all.

I personally want to keep all of my girls even if I don't like some. They provide money but also it is the point of the game - gotta fuck 'em all. Gather as many as possible and give them some nice time.

Even when you have a girlfriend or something, you have the willingness to accept their attitude or not, when you dont like it then broke the relationship for a better comodity, at last it's the decision of each person besides if we are going to talk about wrong, the player tried to rape some fairys 

• Like 1

Wait.....wait....wait....

The poll above is referring to CARTOONS.

Judging by some of the messages/conversations, to me it seems like this went off into a serious conversation regarding relationships and slavery and such.

I see nothing wrong with selling cartoons you do not like for whatever reason to acquire kobans or something to further the other CARTOONS in our harem.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wolfy45 said:

Even when you have a girlfriend or something, you have the willingness to accept their attitude or not, when you dont like it then broke the relationship for a better comodity, at last it's the decision of each person besides if we are going to talk about wrong, the player tried to rape some fairys 

Your example with the girlfriend is good. However, in real life we are more likely to be in a relationship with only one girl, not harem. I believe the rule of having a harem is to treat every member equally. I wouldn't be happy if I were rejected after a short while after being invited. Would you? And yes. I hated that scroll with rape.

5 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

Wait.....wait....wait....

The poll above is referring to CARTOONS.

Judging by some of the messages/conversations, to me it seems like this went off into a serious conversation regarding relationships and slavery and such.

I see nothing wrong with selling cartoons you do not like for whatever reason to acquire kobans or something to further the other CARTOONS in our harem.

Of course they are cartoon characters. They are not real. Their appearance is also not real. All of them are said to be adult (or at least eighteen). You complained about Ankyo who, as all the girls, is a CARTOON character. Let's go even further and ignore their age which is also fake because cartoon characters do not age. However, if you do not look at it in terms of technical side of the game and try to immerse into it for the sake of, e.g. role-playing, then we may say she may look underage (even if we have proof that she is +18). The point is - if we can complain about the age of a cartoon character then we can complain about slavery. They both are not real.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yeah, im sure that i would feel bad but ¿why i would be with someone that it's unhappy with me? all the relationships like love or friendship it's not decided by one side, it's mutual. and yeah, that scene was horrible wtf

• Like 1

I am willing to pay to remove some girls, look at it as giving her some goodbye, pension parting gift. Selling her for cash or items is as pointed a kin to slavery so it's a no go. From my point of view sex should be consentual, then why am i raped by a girl i don't like simply because she was the first on the door of the pachinko? Not pretty consentual, he dear devs? So we are not allowed to treat girls as objects, but are expected to be treated by such girls as their property.

• Thanks 2

Wow I didn't expect this topic to get you all involved but many thanks to everyone who voted and or commented.

I didn't know that the developers said that getting rid of any girl just doesn't ever come as an option, opinions can always change though and if enough of you do want the option to get rid of the girls you don't want and this topic is kept fresh in the developers mind they may consider to add the function after all.

The game is made for the players right? So why would the developers ignore the many requests of the players to add the option to get rid of the girls you don't want, that's not logical to me... The customer is always the king is what I learned.

I don't wanted this topic to be compared to real life guys, that's crazy because this game isn't comparable to real life in any way and if you want to go there I have this to say about that... The game already has a number of things that would be very offensive to people if that would happen in real life, having a harem of girls is one of those things so to my opinion if you want to compare the game to real life then you probably aren't the right person to play this game at all since everything in the game would be offensive if you'd do that in real life and the guy you play is also being raped and put together with some other dude which I think is offensive and something I would never do in my real life just to clear that up.

The purpose of my poll is that I really want to know that you share my opinion of getting rid of the girls you don't want and what you think of the options I gave you to choose from and which is reasonable in an ethical way and would be fairly easy for the developers to build in as an option without it making much of a difference to the game play, only that you don't have to spend any resources on a girl you don't want and that she isn't selected anymore in-game with the championship for example which forces you to put your resources to the girl you don't want otherwise she's only getting in your way and possibly if you'd have multiple girls you don't want and you don't put your resources into those girls you end up losing all the time.

Reading all your comments does tell me that this topic is hot and something that you thought about, that confirms to me that I'm not the only one having this desire and what the developers said in the past that they would never do that isn't reasonable to my opinion if they see that many people want it in some way or another for whatever reason then I think the developers may change their opinion about that in the future.

At least they can see that this topic lives under the players and the game is made for the players, if the developers would want a game just for them and never want to listen to any user they wouldn't even make this game public and keep the game for themselves or a small group of exclusive members, and I didn't even started to talk about those who pay money for the game, I think they at least would have the right to ask for an option to get rid of the girls you don't want.

Not listening to paying customers and doing what you want as a developer would be the beginning of the end of the game and cause the paying customer to walk away, that's just not doing business the right way and that will make the game disappear from the internet if nobody want to play the game anymore, am I right or not?

Again thanks to all for keeping this topic hot and for all the comments and taking the poll, I really appreciate your efforts guys.

I wish you all the best.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Chuck Nutz said:

The game is made for the players right? So why would the developers ignore the many requests of the players to add the option to get rid of the girls you don't want, that's not logical to me... The customer is always the king is what I learned.

Although basically I agree with you, this was never the devs logic. Apart the fact that I mentioned above, that the devs were cristalline about the fact that their decision on this topic was definitive and ultimate, their behavior in the years have long demostrated that very rarely players suggestions are considered in the game design, and in those rare cases, the movement started on Discord and was sustained by a vast number of players, most of which desumably were paying players or whales. In other words, the philosophy is that this is the game that the devs have created, if players are willing to play it as it is they are welcome, otherwise their complains are 99,9% useless. Despite the fact that I would agree if someone says that this behaviour should have generated a mass escape of players, apparently up to now this was not the case, and thus the devs have probably been encouraged by this in continuing with the same philosophy.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1