Would you like to be able to get rid of a girl you don't like?

Chuck Nutz

Do you want to sell a girl you don't want? Help me getting a new game feature.  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like my suggestion to be able to get rid of the girls you don't want?

2. 2. Which of the following features do you like the most?

• I would like to sell a girl
    • I would like to trade a girl for a different girl
    • I would like to trade a girl for items
    • I would like to hide a girl I don't want
    • I don't care if I get something in return I just want to get rid of the girl I don't want
    • I don't want to get rid of any girl I want to keep the all

Honestly this game is more "got to fuck them all and fill up a harem-dex" then anything else. I mean hell most of the girls relationship with you is.

One night stand, call if want to bang, fuck buddy, friends with benefits, ntr, cuck, and girlfriend. I have yet to see one to be in wife zone.

• Haha 1

First of all, if you don't like a girl, then don't go for her to begin with. Secondly, if you think you're forced to get that girl (like from tiers) or you got her from a random pachinko drop, just hide the girl. Thirdly, this is a free game. Means not every player pays in order to play it and there are some players who buy stuff to enrichment of their gameplay. Not everyone is a customer here, rather potential customer. Customer is definitely the king @Chuck Nutz . But there's all kind of them and that's why you can't satisfy every one of them. Indeed there are some players who wish to get rid of/sell/trade girls because of their unattractive graphics or whatever reasons. But there are also players who don't like some girls but still want to keep all of them because the pros outweighed the cons. And finally, in ToC (which if you're playing the game then you recognized and agreed to it, I hope) there is this thing called provider's "moral interest" which they stated in the past that they don't want to implement such a feature, and as a user you either agree to it or quit using the service @Observer_X put it in there~

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Obelisk said:

First of all, if you don't like a girl, then don't go for her to begin with. Secondly, if you think you're forced to get that girl (like from tiers) or you got her from a random pachinko drop, just hide the girl. Thirdly, this is a free game. Means not every player pays in order to play it and there are some players who buy stuff to enrichment of their gameplay. Not everyone is a customer here, rather potential customer. Customer is definitely the king @Chuck Nutz . But there's all kind of them and that's why you can't satisfy every one of them. Indeed there are some players who wish to get rid of/sell/trade girls because of their unattractive graphics or whatever reasons. But there are also players who don't like some girls but still want to keep all of them because the pros outweighed the cons. And finally, in ToC (which if you're playing the game then you recognized and agreed to it, I hope) there is this thing called provider's "moral interest" which they stated in the past that they don't want to implement such a feature, and as a user you either agree to it or quit using the service @Observer_X put it in there~

Yes you told us 2 ways to avoid the issue, that's caused by the lack of a simpe feature. I don't get why some people are agaisnt "featureas" they aren't mandatory and not everyone would use them.

Yes as players we are firced to accept the ToC, that doesn't mean we are not allowed to criticise them, as far as i'm concerned freedom of speach is not prohibited by the ToC and even if it were, it's still sanctioned by international laws that far outweight the ToC.

• Thanks 4

13 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

Wow I didn't expect this topic to get you all involved but many thanks to everyone who voted and or commented.

I didn't know that the developers said that getting rid of any girl just doesn't ever come as an option, opinions can always change though and if enough of you do want the option to get rid of the girls you don't want and this topic is kept fresh in the developers mind they may consider to add the function after all.

The game is made for the players right? So why would the developers ignore the many requests of the players to add the option to get rid of the girls you don't want, that's not logical to me... The customer is always the king is what I learned.

I don't wanted this topic to be compared to real life guys, that's crazy because this game isn't comparable to real life in any way and if you want to go there I have this to say about that... The game already has a number of things that would be very offensive to people if that would happen in real life, having a harem of girls is one of those things so to my opinion if you want to compare the game to real life then you probably aren't the right person to play this game at all since everything in the game would be offensive if you'd do that in real life and the guy you play is also being raped and put together with some other dude which I think is offensive and something I would never do in my real life just to clear that up.

The purpose of my poll is that I really want to know that you share my opinion of getting rid of the girls you don't want and what you think of the options I gave you to choose from and which is reasonable in an ethical way and would be fairly easy for the developers to build in as an option without it making much of a difference to the game play, only that you don't have to spend any resources on a girl you don't want and that she isn't selected anymore in-game with the championship for example which forces you to put your resources to the girl you don't want otherwise she's only getting in your way and possibly if you'd have multiple girls you don't want and you don't put your resources into those girls you end up losing all the time.

Reading all your comments does tell me that this topic is hot and something that you thought about, that confirms to me that I'm not the only one having this desire and what the developers said in the past that they would never do that isn't reasonable to my opinion if they see that many people want it in some way or another for whatever reason then I think the developers may change their opinion about that in the future.

At least they can see that this topic lives under the players and the game is made for the players, if the developers would want a game just for them and never want to listen to any user they wouldn't even make this game public and keep the game for themselves or a small group of exclusive members, and I didn't even started to talk about those who pay money for the game, I think they at least would have the right to ask for an option to get rid of the girls you don't want.

Not listening to paying customers and doing what you want as a developer would be the beginning of the end of the game and cause the paying customer to walk away, that's just not doing business the right way and that will make the game disappear from the internet if nobody want to play the game anymore, am I right or not?

Again thanks to all for keeping this topic hot and for all the comments and taking the poll, I really appreciate your efforts guys.

I wish you all the best.

The simple explanation is that that exact option goes against the whole story line of this game. It's the polar opposite of the story, so they can't even do it without having to rewrite everything. The only reason people give who want this to be an option, is that they don't like the girl, which means they identify with the main character. They aren't the main character though. The main character is written by Kinkoid, and therefore Kinkoid decides what he likes, not you, me or anybody else. Now you can accept that, and just ignore the girls you don't like, or you can quit the game. Ignoring is one thing people have had several ways for (like not using the epic pachinko at all, because they might get a girl they don't like, and not going after a girl on a villain, etc.), but ultimately it all hampers your own progress in the game. So that's where accepting the game as it is comes into play. You will have to accept one of two things; hampering your own game, or not caring about the girls you don't like in such a way that I personally really start to doubt you understand the concept of the game. The alternative is that you just leave the game, because you realize the concept of the game doesn't fit into your personal bubble. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

That is a contradiction when you can choose the girl you want in your harem based in your preferences, even a lot of elections you made as player  or the money that you spend is based in your preferences, not the MC and the history doesn't take itself seriously when you can obtain the girls of the history mode in pachinko before meet them, omg is the history of a hentai, i don't know why the players are against of this, if they don't like it then don't use it, every player has his own preferences that doesn't affect the others.  

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Chthugha said:

The simple explanation is that that exact option goes against the whole story line of this game. It's the polar opposite of the story, so they can't even do it without having to rewrite everything. The only reason people give who want this to be an option, is that they don't like the girl, which means they identify with the main character. They aren't the main character though. The main character is written by Kinkoid, and therefore Kinkoid decides what he likes, not you, me or anybody else. Now you can accept that, and just ignore the girls you don't like, or you can quit the game. Ignoring is one thing people have had several ways for (like not using the epic pachinko at all, because they might get a girl they don't like, and not going after a girl on a villain, etc.), but ultimately it all hampers your own progress in the game. So that's where accepting the game as it is comes into play. You will have to accept one of two things; hampering your own game, or not caring about the girls you don't like in such a way that I personally really start to doubt you understand the concept of the game. The alternative is that you just leave the game, because you realize the concept of the game doesn't fit into your personal bubble. 

Thanks for the answer @Chthugha I was indeed doing the things you said by not going after a girl on the villans if I don't like the girl and yes I do identify with the main character but I don't really see why the whole story have to be rewritten just for the option to get rid of a girl because I'm sure that not everyone has the exact same girls in their harem and in the story are enough girls that I don't have in my harem yet I can still go on with the story without issues and it doesn't bother me if I don't have all the girls from the story.

Also I don't think that I'm hampering my own game by not going for the girls I don't like, I like most of the girls just a few that I don't like and maybe one that I would rather get rid off so it's not a game ending reason for me at all, I'm just suggesting the option to get rid of girls you don't want and I wanted to know if this opinion is shared by other people.

And just as I can change my opinion the devs can too it's only an opinion and opinions are always debatable right?

You can see that I'm not the only one that would like to have the option in the game and it's getting a lot of traction which maybe can change the opinion of the devs, doesn't have to but there's a chance and that's enough for me.

On 4/13/2020 at 3:10 AM, Obelisk said:

Can we hide girls, how do you do that?

Hiding the girl I don't like is enough for me but by hiding a girl does that mean that she isn't selected for the championship battles, that would satisfy me completely.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chuck Nutz said:

Can we hide girls, how do you do that?

Hiding the girl I don't like is enough for me but by hiding a girl does that mean that she isn't selected for the championship battles, that would satisfy me completely.

There are certain adblock-like addons for chrome that allow you to hide selected images. However they don't work on mobile and cause other issues such as integral images started disappearing occasionally, like money or books pictures. Not sure if it's sometuing related to the indexing of the said images(resources). It also is unadvisable installing software of not known sources, which can conpromise your data. It significantly slows down the browser, because the resources are first loaded into your browser and then blocked. Too many downsides with no real benefits. Tried it, when they introduced Sara Jay in the legendary days and was sick of seeing her in different poses against HC players. I duno who can be such a masochist to choose her as an alpha, just because she has good stats. I didn't touch her and wouldn't do it even if her stats were double over those of other legendaries. :D

But back on topic, i suggest you just endure the game as is. 

• Thanks 1

i want a favorit list! I mean an option to create 1 or may different lists, cus i lost the overview by my actually 172 girls!

I bought many stars for them (i miss at the moment only 7 stars) but it takes hours to search out my favorits...
and everytime when im tired by searching the best does i close the window and few days later begins the same work again and again ^^ thats why i want the option to create a favorit list and a not favorit list, so could i sort my girls easier

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/13/2020 at 1:03 PM, Chthugha said:

The simple explanation is that that exact option goes against the whole story line of this game.

<snip>

The main character is written by Kinkoid, and therefore Kinkoid decides what he likes, not you, me or anybody else. <large snip>

realize the concept of the game doesn't fit into your personal bubble. 

Please explain to me how or why Jennie, who it turned out didn't need to be rescued and is going to marry her lover "soon", is in my harem, and how that fits the story line? You're given far too much weight to the story line.

As for the rest of your remark, I can easily write a similar remark where I turn everything around. At the end of the day, Kinkoid can do whatever they like, but *the players* will decide if they like the game enough to keep playing. I'm pretty sure Kinkoid will change when their bubble doesn't fit the concept of the game for enough players.

As for the actual question: do I want to be able to delete a girl? I just learned more about fighting champions, and how they randomly select 10 girls from my harem. That means when I have a girl I don't like (Natasja <shudder>) I can't simply ignore her, I'll have to put effort into building her up too. For me the option to delete a girl (and auto-add it to a blacklist so she doesn't come back again) has just become essential to prolonged play. I don't even need a return of anything, I don't want to trade her, I want an option to remove a girl I don't like from my harem.

PS

Yes, *my* harem. Not "the hero's harem". I guess we have different personal bubbles :D

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Benefuci said:

Please explain to me how or why Jennie, who it turned out didn't need to be rescued and is going to marry her lover "soon", is in my harem, and how that fits the story line? You're given far too much weight to the story line.

Why shouldnt she be in the heroes harem? Your premise is that marriage is exklusive between two people. That's not even the case in real life. In the haremverse everybody fucks with everybody, if they like each other. To join a harem only means that they want to fuck together - with the approval of both parties involved. Of course you can 'gain' her through playing the game, but that's not how the story or game concept sees it. In there both parties have a free will and a conscioussness and can decide wether they like each other or not. Removing a girl from you harem onesided is against the story line and the game concept.

That being sad, I also think that's not really the best argument. But I also dont see kinkoid spend time on this when there are easy ways to block the appearances of grils through your browser/adblock/whatsoever. I see it like that: If I walk through a museum I also dont complain about pictures/paintings I dont like and I also dont trying to get them removed only because I 'own' them by buying an entrance card (even if I hadnt had to pay something, I wouldnt do it). If I dont like a certain picture I am trying to avoid it, sometimes it happens that I still have to look at it for a certain time, but that's not as horrible as you might think. There is some beauty in ugly things. You always can focus on that or maybe you may even get surprised (cause your taste changed, your concept of beauty is now different then a few minutes, days, months ago, etc.)

Edited by blaa
  • Sad 1

On 4/14/2020 at 11:07 AM, Leo_le_Salomo said:

i want a favorit list! I mean an option to create 1 or may different lists, cus i lost the overview by my actually 172 girls!

I bought many stars for them (i miss at the moment only 7 stars) but it takes hours to search out my favorits...
and everytime when im tired by searching the best does i close the window and few days later begins the same work again and again ^^ thats why i want the option to create a favorit list and a not favorit list, so could i sort my girls easier

On 4/16/2020 at 10:14 PM, nope1 said:

I think it would be cool to have like a special rare orb where you can trade 1 harem girl for another girl of your choice as long as they are the same rarity- ex legendary for legendary

I like the ideas you suggested guys, on top of the options that I came up with the devs could give us the option of a favorite list and the special orb to trade a girl would indeed be a great option to add to the game.

The thing is that if we have a girl we don't like in our harem we just can't simply ignore them and those who suggested to use some software or plugin for the browser to block the images is ignorant and not something that I would do, if I have to put that much effort into blocking images and need to install a plugin or whatever I just stop playing the game and move on.

Even if you'd do all that just to not seeing some images you still have the girl in your harem and she will be randomly selected when you battle the champion, and because of that you have to put a lot of resources in the girl because if you don't she will start to hamper your game and possibly she will be the reason that you can't win anymore eventually or it will cost you many more tickets to win because she will start to hold you back if you don't put any resources into the girl.

I also don't see that the devs need to rewrite the whole game or story if they make the option available to remove a girl, I'm pretty sure that everyone has different girls in their harem and we all can go on with the story, to me it wouldn't matter if I don't have a girl from the story in my harem or not to go on with the game, I'm almost sure that's the case right now.

Last thing I want to mention is that what the devs said that they would never add such an option to the game, well that's not written in stone and just an opinion they had at the time of making the game and if enough people would stop playing the game because they would like to see the option and the devs just won't listen and ignore everyone that would be the end of the game I think if they can't generate enough income from the game anymore.

When I read all the comments and see what you voted strongly suggests that the devs may need to rethink that stupid rule and give the players what they want because there are enough players already who would want to get rid of a girl you don't want and sharing the suggestions I came up with.

It would make the game experience better for everyone to have an option to remove a girl in one way or another, people who don't like the option can simply ignore it and just keep all girls but everyone who has a girl they would like to remove can't simply ignore the girl because of multiple reasons that I explained above.

Thanks for all your comments guys and the votes, I very much appreciate it.

• Like 2