• Tachibana
    • Victoria
    • Mary
    • Pooky
    • Spring Lola
    • Cora
    • Lima

1 minute ago, Falco82 said:

It was my fear to get that monster when i used the orbs but luckily from the event girls i got only Tachibana in that way.

She's not an event girl. She's a pachinko permanent, all future orbs will give you a chance to get her still.

8 minuti fa, GeorgeMTO ha scritto:

She's not an event girl. She's a pachinko permanent, all future orbs will give you a chance to get her still.

Yes ok, and this is a misfortune for everyone but I meant the girls who were introduced in this event and who are all, in fact, on the event screen, it seemed clear enough and logical to me since that's what we were talking about.

By now there are already many that frighten me in that pool until the devs understand that it would be appropriate to replace those drawings.

Edited by Falco82

On 3/31/2020 at 12:32 AM, Falco82 said:

In my opinion she is horrible nearly than Natasha so he is very lucky.

It was my fear to get that monster when i used the orbs but luckily from the event girls i got only Tachibana in that way.

For the rest, almost 2.4k kobans to got Spring, Summer and Shehera and leave Rumiko to the loving care of Ninja Spy, all as calculated (even if a little more luck on Shehera in the end would not been bad 😓).

Yeah, agreed.  Not my favourite by any means.  I did enjoy Summer Spirit though - very interesting affection scenes and good interplay between her and Spring.