[ 26-Mar-20 ] Ishtar Feast - Discussion

FinderKeeper

I was wondering when she would come by. I was like, no way there will be 2 events in another month b2b.

Proved me wrong. Not complaining :)

I don't play hentai heroes but are most of these girls from there? Or are they original designs for just this game? 

25 minutes ago, sozan said:

I don't play hentai heroes but are most of these girls from there? Or are they original designs for just this game? 

Original mixed with HH.

In HH you can find Bunny, Spring, Juliette, Abrael, Santa Claudia, Salem, Kelina, Louise Carrot, Finalmecia as a boss/story character, Lupa, and Notka.

10 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Original mixed with HH.

In HH you can find Bunny, Spring, Juliette, Abrael, Santa Claudia, Salem, Kelina, Louise Carrot, Finalmecia as a boss/story character, Lupa, and Notka.

So then another version than the ones in HH?

30 minutes ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

0.0 sure??

2 days ago last event and was....horrible

because put a little image with my BIG ....fingers (evil-minders) was difficult and horrible

MIS DEDOS SON PARA LAS CHICAS ,NO PARA EDITAR IMAGENES B|

I knew that would be a problem, so I just logged in on the web browser side to use my mouse.

More importantly, to use photoshop and pre make it so I wont mess up.

Edited by sozan

hace 1 hora, sozan dijo:

I knew that would be a problem, so I just logged in on the web browser side to use my mouse.

More importantly, to use photoshop and pre make it so I wont mess up.

I had no problem with doing them (I only had 2 failures) ....

My problem was that they did not put the link of the APP when the event started (they put it 5 hours later) so I lost 5 hours ... Then my fingers which are thicker than the square of the piece put the piece next to where I wanted to put it ....
And (I think it was 8 h) for the 10 movements to recharge, so we couldn't even sleep

2 hours ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

I had no problem with doing them (I only had 2 failures) ....

My problem was that they did not put the link of the APP when the event started (they put it 5 hours later) so I lost 5 hours ... Then my fingers which are thicker than the square of the piece put the piece next to where I wanted to put it ....
And (I think it was 8 h) for the 10 movements to recharge, so we couldn't even sleep

Yea whenever the app is  not working, the web client tends to be up and running. Puzzles is much easier done on the web client. I don't have big fingers and I still can't see much.

I keep the .apk I used to install so when it says there is a new update, I can compare the version number (title of the .apk) and make sure it is an upgrade and or revert back to the last update incase they accidentally break the game like a few months ago.

Wow that's quick after the last event.
I guess i'll save my gacha kobans to see if it's a puzzle event again...

EDIT: I couldn't help myself, I gacha'd Cookie right before maintenance. 😅

Edited by Cormoran

Seriously, already a new girl ??? WTF are they thinking ???

Where TF will I find enough affection to upgrade their perks if they add a new girl every weeks ???

They also added their stupid multiplier system… we don't have enough kobans and affection… so why not reduce it in the daily missions ?

All of this for a stupid x18 multiplier we don't need (already level ~12K in the office, with a lot of usefull perks to unlock). At worst they could just add a girl with x18 multiplier in her perks…

Great waste of time instead of fixing Gacha, or the previous event, … a whole new system usefull for only one girl, Felicia… great.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Seriously, already a new girl ??? WTF are they thinking ???

Where TF will I find enough affection to upgrade their perks if they add a new girl every weeks ???

They also added their stupid multiplier system… we don't have enough kobans and affection… so why not reduce it in the daily missions ?

All of this for a stupid x18 multiplier we don't need (already level ~12K in the office, with a lot of usefull perks to unlock). At worst they could just add a girl with x18 multiplier in her perks…

Great waste of time instead of fixing Gacha, or the previous event, … a whole new system usefull for only one girl, Felicia… great.

Tragic

I think they could have introduced the new multiplier system better if the rewards for the event levels were some Nail Polish, Mojo Candy and Marketing Lessons instead of the usual Ryo, Hearts and Contact Points.

As it is I guess we have to either use gacha or wait until tomorrows dailys before figuring out how it all works.

il y a 3 minutes, Cormoran a dit :

As it is I guess we have to either use gacha or wait until tomorrows dailys before figuring out how it all works. 

Some of current missions rewards will be replaced by consumable you can use to upgrade your office girl.

The problem is that this reduce your daily gain in kobans and affection (that we lack of). For a very negligeable gain, as this multiplier system is only usefull for Felicia, that x18 is very low, and the level cap is 13k, that is quickly reached now.