Ishtar Event Bug

EdMuse

Came into the new event, and it showed only a single progress bar with Lyrsa at the end of it, and no other rewards, a timer that ran backwards into negative numbers, and stage one repeating over and over.  Messed with this for a few minutes to try to figure out how it was supposed to work, refreshed the browser window, and got into the actual event.  Unfortunately, it showed that I had already completed progress past stage 760, so I didn't get the first two rewards.

Exact same thing happened to me. The main problem now is that it seems to be registering each reward at a higher tier. I just complete 1520 and isntead of receiving the kinkpoints reward I was given the 2nd tier reward... This worries me that I will reach the girl and not be given it... you can see here I was given the wrong reward... It happened for the Ryo reward too, I was given kinkpoints instead

image.thumb.png.ff7ce12eaf17a3ebab813fe4b976d02e.png

Edited by Blue2
Solved: They reset the rewards but kept all progress in the event. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

Same for me and the Daily Missions is block

DSC04581.JPG

DSC04580.JPG

Yeah, Daily Missions lagged badly.  Wouldn't accept new missions or cash out old ones until I refreshed.  After that, it still lagged, and when I clicked an "accept" button twice, it charged me kobans to complete the mission early.  They really need to put an "Are you sure you want to do that?" pop-up on that.

Now the site says "Under Maintenance."  Hopefully, they're resetting the event.

--EdM.

prgresbar shows it went thru rewardlevel yet it never show up.is it possible to reset whole thing to where it was two hours ago?it would be nice if events had this "test-time"to look for bugs and then restart whole thing.kind of live testing ^^

yours:ted

1 minute ago, Tedddy said:

it would be nice if events had this "test-time"to look for bugs and then restart whole thing.kind of live testing ^^

Theres a Test server for that.... :P it should not happen at all, its not the first time they do this kind of event...

Just now, junky_20 said:

Seeing how they work, perhaps they will fix the bug, but those who have been affected by it will have lost the rewards that theys sould had.

last event i had similar problems. they did a full restart and i kept the stuff i already unlocked and got some of the prices twice... not our fault that the event is bugged... 🤷‍♂️

hace 1 minuto, Andi85ch dijo:

last event i had similar problems. they did a full restart and i kept the stuff i already unlocked and got some of the prices twice... not our fault that the event is bugged... 🤷‍♂️

No, it's not our foult, that why they must do what you are saying, but I have seen several times that a bug make a player lost something and they do nothing. As in the first event, where I lost more than 900 affections becouse a bug, and they did nothing; or in the previous event where a lot o player lost a lot o moves becaouse their bug, ... and they did nothing

Another thing that would be nice,would be if when coders call it a day and stop working,somekind of announcement that problem is fixed or fixing continues next day would calm down players.

I think communication between coders and players(via moderators ofc)could make a difference..

yours:ted

After the second maintenance  I clear the cache and reload

When i return on the event i was over the stage 380 At that time i do not know if i received my reward at stage 380

I continued to play surprise at 

stage 760 my reward was 200 Kingpoints

stage 1140 the reward was 400 affections

stage 1520  reward was 1500 Ryos

stage 1900 reward was 400 kingpoints

stage 2280 reward  was 500 affections 

stage 2660  i received Kiera

I LOST 1 REWARD  of 4000 Ryos  

@Magrat

Edited by cotemarcel@cgocable.ca
Mist somebody
  • Thanks 2