Enhance Items

Cursed666

3 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

Step 6. Got 6,5 enhancement on Sabrina

+3,15 F1 on her (~ 1,23x increase)

1,54 F3 rewards after reset (~ 1,19x increase)

So it seems that instead of 2 > 2,5 > 3 > 4 >5 > 6,5 progression like the tooltip says, we skip first one.

So it goes 2,5 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6,5 > 8 (which I currently seem to have on Sabrina.

Oh, and 7th upgrade really is 3x lessons for noobies, like assumed earlier.

But then I noticed this on test account:

78834107_bunny500.thumb.jpg.3ac42d8083410e53fe4d0fc3a2284e1e.jpg

576404801_bunny501.thumb.jpg.4d5be11585c889aafa5f5456e690af37.jpg

lol, what a mess.

Remember to activate your Windows system!

@Cursed666 Cześć! / Hi! It's exactly the same as it was already on the first day when I tested it with Felicia. So it's safe to assume it's not a bug, it's a feature! 😜

8 hours ago, Tapion said:

Remember to activate your Windows system!

LOL Hawkeye! 😁

1 hour ago, Sev said:

@Cursed666 Cześć! / Hi! It's exactly the same as it was already on the first day when I tested it with Felicia. So it's safe to assume it's not a bug, it's a feature! 😜

Right, missed your post earlier.

This makes me wonder what the last upgrade does, since 18x will be before that.

I don't suppose you can check if you also have your idle cut in half on 501 lvl?

Tapion Tha'ts very important and on topic.

26 minutes ago, Cursed666 said:

I don't suppose you can check if you also have your idle cut in half on 501 lvl?

Not possible for me outside events. I find it weird tho. 

26 minutes ago, Cursed666 said:

Tapion Tha'ts very important and on topic.

If I was to point on anything unusual on your screenshots, it would definetely be the number of your squeezed tabs haha

Edited by Sev

• 3 weeks later...

Right, so its exactly 1 month since release of enhance items, and during this whole time I got 1, literaly ONE mojo candy.

Serves me right for not bitchin how bad it is to get them, meanwhile I see ppl on discord braging they maxed 2 girls -.-

That weird drop in Sabrinas bonus after 'hard reset' seems to be fixed, or at least I can't replicate it anymore.

That drop between 500>501 now is moved to 499>501 Oo

5 hours ago, jedc22 said:

Handful of mojo candy seems to have an abysmal drop rate. I have plenty of everything else, but have yet to get a single one of those since this whole thing was added, as you can see

image.thumb.png.0866dcd948e094285835f8801a73fdc0.png

Its a random reward so no one knows the drop rates for any of the enhancements materials.

• 3 weeks later...

Im back to being confused about enhancements.

My min girl level is 8995 (purposefully). And I Got Sabrina to x15 enhancement.

Most of time after reset I get 13,94 G9. But sometimes, after leveling up Sabrina before reset, it jumps to +100G9, and then drops back to 13,94 G9 after stage 500. And sometimes its stays 13,94 all the way regardless of leveling up Sabrina.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2020 at 7:33 PM, Cursed666 said:

After 2 months and 7 days of release of this I finally got last Handful of Mojo Candy to max out Felicia.

Yey

Someone's been paying off RNGesus. Meanwhile I'm at 0 handfuls of candy so Felicia is stuck at 12 multiplier. Previously I was stuck at 8 due to the same item.

At this point the whole system seems rather lackluster and broken at the same time, especially considering that the previous event was balanced around having a max multiplier Felicia. Without a way to reliably obtain Enhance items we were better off without them.

Edited by LanceHardwood

BTW if any1 is still wondering

15vs18.thumb.jpg.541b4eb8f5b14f11acd9a7d4bfcf5b9e.jpg

Just like when buying first enhancement you actually get 2nd also, the same way you get x18 when buying x15.

Buying x18 doesn't add anything, you might just as well save those 4 T3 enhancement items.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 11:33 AM, Cursed666 said:

After 2 months and 7 days of release of this I finally got last Handful of Mojo Candy to max out Felicia.

Yey

congrats..........i still dont have enough to max my felcia yet =( 

notenoughyet.JPG