level.max

Same reason as there are only 40 contacts but there's an acheivement for 45, only 27 crafts but an achievement for 30 and several others I can't remember. The achievements are future proofed so as to not have to add a new one for every content update they add.

As far as I'm aware all the achievements go beyond capability not just some. Though technically I would guess that you could maximize the boosters and consumables, play gacha and kinky points as you can buy that stuff. If you reach a hard cap you loose the button that exists for stage level the hard cap is 15,000 or rise to the top xv

Annotation 2020-04-15 190548.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, fred35 said:

If you can also think to do some crafts ,it would be amazing !!

It wouldnt be amazing, it would suck. 

It would mean we have to get through even more crappy crafts before we can unlock the good stuff in events.

On 4/15/2020 at 8:06 PM, maxafax said:

As far as I'm aware all the achievements go beyond capability not just some. Though technically I would guess that you could maximize the boosters and consumables, play gacha and kinky points as you can buy that stuff. If you reach a hard cap you loose the button that exists for stage level the hard cap is 15,000 or rise to the top xv

Annotation 2020-04-15 190548.jpg

Why do you have to complete stage 15000 instead of 14000?

20 minutes ago, Tapion said:

Why do you have to complete stage 15000 instead of 14000?

The stage cap was implemented after obtaining some combinations of perks meant that parts of the game broke between in the mid 13000s. If you didn't have those perks it was possible to keep going past 14k before the breakage happened.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, TheBootyWarrior said:

Wait, there are event-only crafts? I'm confused lmao

No, the crafts are the same in office and events.

So the more crafts there are, the lower your chances of pulling out Mojo Ring in reasonable amount of time.

I'd rather get rid of crap crafts like HC/KH/CH Click Boss %

Il y a 3 heures, Dimka a dit :

from 1 to 13.001 i am go about 60-90-120 minutes.

so.. i dont know what to open next - and i am started and continue open all 'affection" bonuses.

I will advise to up Mojo on Reset bonus.

It will be usefull when more level will be aded

1 hour ago, ninof said:

I will advise to up Mojo on Reset bonus.

It will be usefull when more level will be aded

It's not very powerful.

It stacks additively with each mojo on reset perk and also additively with mojo on reset craft. As an example, this means that for my girI lineup I'll get +304% from girl perks if I get them all, and +634% from lvl630 Mojo Catalyst.

In other words, this +304% figure results x1.48 increase in Mojo on Reset. That's right. All of those combined, all that affection spent results in x1.5 mojo increase.

Your affection is better spent somewhere else.

il y a une heure, FinderKeeper a dit :

Your affection is better spent somewhere else.

It's the question : where ?

As long as you go to level 13.000 easily, what is left is craft level. And thus you will need a lot of mojo to get higher crafts because we are stuck à level 13.000...

Anyway, some people will also be more like to upgrade girls they love to have more pictures.

1 hour ago, ninof said:

As long as you go to level 13.000 easily, what is left is craft level. And thus you will need a lot of mojo to get higher crafts because we are stuck à level 13.000...

I disagree. Let's assume you get 3A4 mojo per reset. As I said, even if you have enough mojo perks to double it, you'd still won't have enough to advance those crafts too far.

Let's assume further and say the cap was finally lifted and you'd get to stage 14500 on your first try. I'm sure someone around here can say how much mojo that would be, and all that hard work on mojo perks now would seem pointless by then.

And on what to spend affection on. Assuming you already hit 13k easily, I'd say:

• +10% Affection on click - if you don't have it already
  • +10 Affection on Reset - might be a good time to do these
  • +20 Affection max - QoL stuff
  • further power increase with Ymen and idle multipliers (and/or click by preference) and their specialty variations, combo clicks
  • Ymen on Boss multipliers for not-yet-existant (I think*) ultra late game state where bosses would become prime ymen producers
  • unlock pics on girls that you like
  • or follow some personal goals, like you say, mojo perks or something

Maybe I forgot something, but that's what makes sense to me.

EDIT: * Yeah it seem to already be here with all those gacha girls.

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1

@FinderKeeper Well said... You're right that Mojo on Reset perks and stuff are embarrassingly weak, they give so little the difference is hardly felt. On the other hand, other perks are actully even worse and more useless 😉 I actually tend to value those sorry Mojo on Reset bonuses slighty more than most of the other, now common & over represented perks -- like those multipliers... Honestly, there's no multiplier my runs could take advantage of since I one-punch everything all the way up to the shameful cap! 😋

Well, I hope that they will rise the level cap eventually so that I could visibly speed up improvement of my Bunny Sex Toy, which I believe is the most useful charm in the mid-to-late game... 

Oh and I of course agree with your pickings on your affection priorities list. First -- affection perks necessarily, Second -- much less important, but any perk that lets your game play more and more on its own w/o your constant attention, any such perk is good 😎

• Like 1

On 6/7/2020 at 6:07 PM, FinderKeeper said:

Let's assume further and say the cap was finally lifted and you'd get to stage 14500 on your first try. I'm sure someone around here can say how much mojo that would be, and all that hard work on mojo perks now would seem pointless by then.

Sure:

It gets multiplied by tiny 1.0033 every stage. So:

• It gets doubled every 210 stages
  • Every 1000 stages you get almost exactly 27 times more Mojo
  • 1500 stages translates to 140 times more Mojo, give or take -- so stage 14500, if unlocked, will give you 140 times the amount you get now hitting the cap.
  • Like 1