Perk priority

TrueNinja

Not really.
But if I comprehend your intent correctly, always prioritise pure click/idle multiplier perks then ymen multiplier perks.
After those are the x per y click and so, followed by HC/KH/CH click/idle multipliers. Then everything else (-price, +mojo on reset etc.).

HOWEVER, getting perks such as Angela's 3rd perk (+10% affecion per click) take precedence over all as they allow you to max girls faster.

7 hours ago, TrueNinja said:

Has anyone made a priority list for perk? either as small as which girls or as in depth as which exact perks? something a bit more than just perk types

It depends on your gaming style and what you want out of the game. As a general rule DPS IDLE,CLICK,HC CH KH, BOSS then combo click on effects 7x 5x  etc followed by girl price reduction -10% yen -20% then forge reset +% then affection then Yen increase. But it depends on your patience and game style if you prefer IDLE girls then focused on IDLE enhancements etc also some people like to get all the +Affection first which speeds up other perks unlock speed but to be honest I've never had a problem with the speed they can unlock at. As far which ones exactly well that's obvious really the most powerful one of the type you are going for is usually the best, Personally I always unlock the first level 3 perk on any new girl I get regardless of what the perk is as it is usually very cheep in comparison to others then I focused on the highest DPS perk that I still have to unlock like multipliers. It would be very difficult to write a comprehensive guide as every player will have different girls be at different stages and play in different ways so all though technically there is a optimal order (which you would have to change with every new girl or effect added) it may not be the best order for most players,,, if that makes sence

If you do go down the affection rout get the +on click before any of the others as these work out way better when you take into consideration daily mission, events etc

Edited by maxafax

I would recommand to focus on perks with affection points, because you will eventually reach max level stage (actually 13000), but you will propably not get all the girls with all the perks because it requires a huge amout of affection points.

1) Perk bonus on clicks +10% (like Angela)

2) Max daily reset +10 (like Elysa)

3) Max affection +20 (like Vanessa)

But as maxafax said, it depends on your gameplay. Would you like to to reach high level quicly ? Or would you like to get higher level later ?

I don't have any of +20 max affection (like Vanessa), but I assume its only beneficial to ppl who cant log in once in 12h window to use up their affection.

And if you are going for Elysa 3rd perk for instance, which costs 6300 affection (assuming you already have 2nd perk), it wont start reaping you benefits until you do those 630 daily resets after getting her, and thats like 21 months....

From my calculations: Springs 5x reward is still better then Bearys 12x boss reward.

And I dont agree that you should always go for most powerful perks first. There is affection cost to consider also (which you can check here http://itstickers.besthw.net/en/hentai-clicker-wiki/ )

For instance:

Spring 5x costs 5250

+

Kimberley 10x costs 4500

Is both better and cheaper then

Troyana 15x costing 10800 affection

So making a comprehensive guide would be load of work. Just take a look whats available to you, compare multipliers and costs, then choose.

Edited by Cursed666
additional info
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ninof said:

I would recommand to focus on perks with affection points, because you will eventually reach max level stage (actually 13000), but you will propably not get all the girls with all the perks because it requires a huge amout of affection points.

1) Perk bonus on clicks +10% (like Angela)

2) Max daily reset +10 (like Elysa)

3) Max affection +20 (like Vanessa)

But as maxafax said, it depends on your gameplay. Would you like to to reach high level quicly ? Or would you like to get higher level later ?

I would also add to that being higher level gives you more girls which in turn makes events easier especially at the start as perks do not do anything in events which means you have a better chance of getting the event girl with a little luck added in.

also that there are people who have played for longer than I have that still have not reached top level 13001 and there is no guarantee that the cap will be there by the time that you are able to reach it.

Edited by maxafax

3 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

I don't have any of +20 max affection (like Vanessa), but I assume its only beneficial to ppl who cant log in once in 12h window to use up their affection.

And if you are going for Elysa 3rd perk for instance, which costs 6300 affection (assuming you already have 2nd perk), it wont start reaping you benefits until you do those 630 daily resets after getting her, and thats like 21 months....

From my calculations: Springs 5x reward is still better then Bearys 12x boss reward.

And I dont agree that you should always go for most powerful perks first. There is affection cost to consider also (which you can check here http://itstickers.besthw.net/en/hentai-clicker-wiki/ )

I'm not 100% sure but I think the +max also decreases the time to get +1 aka you get 120 in xhoures instead of 100 but I have never really paid much attention as I usually spend before I reach maximum or when I come to game its already full.

That's why I go for the most powerful first because they are usually the most expensive and hardest to get so once they are out of the way the rest are comparatively easy. But to be fair it doesn't take me long to amass affection and from time to time I speed things up with the bundle offers and as I always unlock the girls first perk as I acquire then (given that especially with event girls you piety much instantly have the affection needed) it doesn't take me as long as others that are going from 0 affection. But as I said its all down to individual choices what's right for one person isn't necessarily right for another, hoarse for courses

Edited by maxafax

4 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

Yeah I was just about to elaborate on it.

Realistically you should go for those "+10 on reset" perks only after you start to feel comfortable with your state of progression.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, maxafax a dit :

I'm not 100% sure but I think the +max also decreases the time to get +1 aka you get 120 in xhoures instead of 100 but I have never really paid much attention as I usually spend before I reach maximum or when I come to game its already full.

I do not think so, I have a /120 limit, and get a new affection every 7 min 11.

i.e. full in 862 minutes, ~= 14 hours and 22 minutes.

• Thanks 2

If your priority to play is open adult content:

1. +10% affection on click.  (3thd perk on Angela and Kimberley). It gives you ~50 affection per day (if u login 2 times per day or more. Take all bonuses and daily missions. Reset mojo-forge for affection )

+10% on click gives bonus even on affcetion u get from shop, gacha, ivents. So if u want buy affection from shop u need upgrade this girls first and u wiil get 1100 affection buying 1000

Thats all. +10/20 reset affection didnt get u real bonuses.  

If your priority is take highter levels and finish this game, i dont know why you choose this game😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SissyMaker said:

If your priority to play is open adult content:

1. +10% affection on click.  (3thd perk on Angela and Kimberley). It gives you ~50 affection per day (if u login 2 times per day or more. Take all bonuses and daily missions. Reset mojo-forge for affection )

+10% on click gives bonus even on affcetion u get from shop, gacha, ivents. So if u want buy affection from shop u need upgrade this girls first and u wiil get 1100 affection buying 1000

Thats all. +10/20 reset affection didnt get u real bonuses.  

If your priority is take highter levels and finish this game, i dont know why you choose this game😂

This game is still fairly new and more stuff is being added all the time as well as significant changes to existing content. The game ATM is not the same game as will exist in a years time, so for players like my self that like to be in the top 10% then playing from as early as possible and developing your account as much as possible is vital. Sometimes things don't work out, maybe a game fails to appeal to enough players or it dropped for some other reason, but we can't ever know what will make it and what won't. concept wise as well as visually hentai clicker is a good game, its not overly complicated as many games are so its good for the novice but it has enough mechanics to interest the more advanced players. And if you are a fan of hentai, kinks, manga then there are some nice story's and good images to entertain you but even if you aren't especially there's some cute women all be it quite strangely adorned.

On 4/18/2020 at 11:37 AM, maxafax said:

That's why I go for the most powerful first because they are usually the most expensive and hardest to get so once they are out of the way the rest are comparatively easy. 

Right, you can do whatever you want (like everyone else) but its just not most optimal way to go with perks, nor is it good advice for those in early/mid game.

On 4/18/2020 at 1:53 PM, test_anon said:

I do not think so, I have a /120 limit, and get a new affection every 7 min 11.

i.e. full in 862 minutes, ~= 14 hours and 22 minutes.

Its actually 7min 12s (you have to count 0:00 on affection counter also) making you full whole 2 minutes earlier. 😜

Also it gives 100 affection in exactly 12 hours.

Edited by Cursed666
typo

I was wondering about idle vs reward perks priority, and since getting perks takes too much time for testing, I guess it can be substituted with craft levels.

Tests where done like this: start 10min timer and reset game at same time, get Estelle to ~500 and then just spam Bunnys level up. Take note of stage achieved every minute.

1st test, both idle and reward crafts at +100% (efectively working like x2 perks):

Minute  Stage

1 590

2 950

3 1100

4 1200

5 1265

6 1320

7 1360

8 1400

9 1430

10 1457

2nd test, idle craft 10900% reward craft 100% (efectively x110 and x2 from perks):

Minute      Stage achieved

1 600
2 1180
3 1500
4 1650
5 1745
6 1813
7 1867
8 1910
9 1945
10 1977

3rd test, both crafts at 10900% (x110 perks efectively):

Minute     Stage

1 600
2 1200
3 1800
4 2250
5 2430
6 2530
7 2610
8 2665
9 2710
10 2750

Further testing should be done, but it seems that Reward perks should give more benefit then Idle perks.

I encourage others to test this, if not in regular game then at least in upcoming event.

Edited by Cursed666

I'm really lazy with perks. before reaching the current max level I just went for whatever perk increased my damage for the class (hardcore, charm, know-how) that I was currently weakest to, or I just went for the outfit/story of the girl I liked and wanted to see/read :P

I have been told the 7 clicks bonus multipliers are really helpful for damage, though I never really focused on them...

Now since I just got the 2 +10% affection on click I'm probably gonna start focusing on the +daily max affection on reset

10 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

I'm really lazy with perks. before reaching the current max level I just went for whatever perk increased my damage for the class (hardcore, charm, know-how) that I was currently weakest to, or I just went for the outfit/story of the girl I liked and wanted to see/read :P

I have been told the 7 clicks bonus multipliers are really helpful for damage, though I never really focused on them...

Now since I just got the 2 +10% affection on click I'm probably gonna start focusing on the +daily max affection on reset

Yes the +5 and +7 are really nice for damage as they work with all the other effects such as critical especially now you can get them really high  I'm up to 4.53k%x on my 7 bonus. So every 7th click multiplies damage by an additional 4.53k% and on every 35, 70 ,105 etc you multiply that by 5x in addition to every 5th being 5x obviously for me also having 54.9% critical chance and full 2.11k% amplification really amps up the damage and you also have the boss stages ones for every 10th which are getting quite big numbers now I'm on 150 but there's another 2x10 and 2x15 just from the girls that are available to me. To put that in to a damage amount for you I can hit over 300K1 on max J8 stage and I'm no where near the top end of enhancements yet.

Annotation 2020-04-22 030252.jpg

Edited by maxafax

if you first get Kelinas 7 clicks combo x8 you pretty much get equivalent of idle x2 perk (assuming you are using idle > click conversion, and actually clicking ;p)

Then getting 7 clicks combo x9 is ~5,6x idle perk

Another 7 clicks combo x9 is ~8,38 idle perk

Then 7 clicks combo x7 on felina is like ~6,94x idle perk.

So the more you get of them, the closer they get to 1:1 idle perks. But getting one alone doesn't give that much benefit.

4 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

if you first get Kelinas 7 clicks combo x8 you pretty much get equivalent of idle x2 perk (assuming you are using idle > click conversion, and actually clicking ;p)

Then getting 7 clicks combo x9 is ~5,6x idle perk

Another 7 clicks combo x9 is ~8,38 idle perk

Then 7 clicks combo x7 on felina is like ~6,94x idle perk.

So the more you get of them, the closer they get to 1:1 idle perks. But getting one alone doesn't give that much benefit.

I think you could make that statement about any of the perks, enhancements or even charms for that matter obviously the more you have the better they get and the more effect they have on your overall game play. Just as you could say that having multiple effects in several aliened areas will make each area better a bit at a time. I think its pretty much a non statement that is obvious to anyone that plays the game. His statement was that he had been told that 7x bonus multiplier was useful for damage which I fell I answered quite fairly. How it compares to IDLE is completely irrelevant were not trying to work out which are the best perks or if a is more powerful than b were only asking if x7 has reasonable damage results which I believe at the top end it do's especially when combined with other effects also I was told that click bonuses work with idle clicks I don't know if its a true statement or non or even how you would work that one out as I don't think you see the passive data but if true then your post is even more irrelevant.

Edited by maxafax

21 minutes ago, maxafax said:

I think you could make that statement about any of the perks, enhancements or even charms for that matter obviously the more you have the better they get and the more effect they have on your overall game play.

Im not sure which charms you mean, having enhancement x18 on top idle/click girl should be as valuable as having x18 idle/click multiplier, well just a bit less actually.

AFAIK each multiplier perk gives exactly what it states. x10 is always this good, no matter how many earlier multipliers you have.

On other hand crafts/contacts that give +Xk% reward/idle/click will give less and less the higher you get.

So no, I dont think that the way Combos work is obvious, it works different then any other mechanic in game as far as I can tell.

27 minutes ago, maxafax said:

His statement was that he had been told that 7x bonus multiplier was useful for damage which I fell I answered quite fairly. How it compares to IDLE is completely irrelevant were not trying to work out which are the best perks or if a is more powerful than b were only asking if x7 has reasonable damage results which I believe at the top end it do's especially when combined with other effects also I was told that click bonuses work with idle clicks I don't know if its a true statement or non or even how you would work that one out as I don't think you see the passive data but if true then your post is even more irrelevant.

I agree it is useful, just not as useful as pure idle perk of same value.

And its still a thread about perk priority, so I dont know why I shouldn't compare perks. Thats the whole point.

You might not want to, and obviously you dont need to, but others might find it helpful, and I quite like doing this. 😜

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cursed666 said:

Im not sure which charms you mean, having enhancement x18 on top idle/click girl should be as valuable as having x18 idle/click multiplier, well just a bit less actually.

AFAIK each multiplier perk gives exactly what it states. x10 is always this good, no matter how many earlier multipliers you have.

On other hand crafts/contacts that give +Xk% reward/idle/click will give less and less the higher you get.

So no, I dont think that the way Combos work is obvious, it works different then any other mechanic in game as far as I can tell.

I agree it is useful, just not as useful as pure idle perk of same value.

And its still a thread about perk priority, so I dont know why I shouldn't compare perks. Thats the whole point.

You might not want to, and obviously you dont need to, but others might find it helpful, and I quite like doing this. 😜

Fair enough comment, as long as you are having fun and enjoying your self. :@)