[ 21-Apr-20 ] Easter Hare - Discussion

FinderKeeper

83q1Trs.jpg?1

Happy healers!

This Easter season you are going to get a massive res-erection but only if you let the playful hare exchange her eggs for another set – yours! 
From the 21st of April (2 pm UTC+1) to the 1st of May (2 pm UTC+1) you will have 10 whole days to catch this Easter bunny in high heels and spread her long legs!

Unlike her younger sisters, stylish Rabbi is not just a pretty girl: she is a real grown-up woman! This sexy lady knows what she wants and how to get it! 

That’s because she needed to become an adult at an earlier age taking care of her younger siblings. As a single parent, her mother was often too busy to handle everything alone and a lot of responsibility fell on Rabbi’s shoulders. That’s why this classy lady still carries the burden of being a good example for her sisters to follow. Currently, she is mentoring her youngest sibling – Hari. And everyone in the Haremverse can agree that skilful Rabbi has pointed her in the right direction! 

Good job, Rabbi! We all appreciate your hard work and dedication!

After realizing she has so much success in mentoring her sister, this gorgeous were-rabbit decided to take on the responsible position of a full time Hero Recruiter Trainer. Yes, protective Rabbi can take 24/7 intensive care of you! 
And seeing her bending this irresistible body in wonderful ways, you are going to have only one choice – to fuck her. That’s because like her youngest sister Hari, Rabi also practices nude sensual yoga.

Already eager to have this flexible lady in your Harems and make her dripping wet?

First, you will be able to play the Easter Hare event if you have cLicked well in the naughty office and your stage is over 1 250.
Also, the event will consist of a few stages which will give you the following rewards:

EasterHareEvent_Reward-Track.jpg

And stage 3 500  will reward you with the gorgeous Rabbi!

041_Rabbi_Grade_01_Animated.gif

4 hours ago, Eivo said:

@ozstrongo Rabbi is currently on test server for the next event (start today)

Capture.png

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 21-Apr-20 ] Easter Hare - Discussion
il y a 2 minutes, FinderKeeper a dit :

They kinda want you behind. Making money and all...:D

Yeah, but that defeat the purpose of the Gacha…

Prices are waaay tooo much in the shop for affection, nobody with a sane mind would spend money on that.

Edited by test_anon

I compaired the girls with the same upgrade price (not the same level, cause it dosen't matter when the price is different)

• Lyrsa ||| Boss Click ||| Level 9239 ||| UpGrade Price 3.28H4 ||| Damage +62.52G6
  • Juliette ||| Boss Click ||| Level 9142 ||| UpGrade Price 3.29H4 ||| Damage +317.15G6
  • Rabbi ||| Boss Click ||| Level 9114 ||| UpGrade Price 3.35H4 ||| Damage +371.02G6 (<=== The event girl right now)

• Kaira ||| (only) Click ||| Level 9117 ||| UpGrade Price 3.35H4 ||| Damage +320.86G7 (<=== Last event girl and only a clicker girl)

Edit: I had no Enhancement on every of dose girls, so no multiplier

Edited by GIL_Nr1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, maxafax said:

Not overly impressed by her to be honest don't really need another boss set of perks. But I guess some of the less advanced players may find her perks usefully.

Can't help but feel that anyone who still needs help with bosses will probably struggle to reach level 3500 in the event.

5 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Event almost finished for me with Felicia and Keira. I used enhanced item.

I think the next Event will be impossible for new Players, because all the advanced Players have a few enhancements so that we were able to finish the Event at the first day ^^

and now they will make the next few Events much harder to finish, something like reach stage 5'000 😛

Edited by GIL_Nr1

Happened for the first time for me as well.

It subtracts mojo, doesn't give you new artifact, but doesn't increase new artifact cost. Basically you have to try again for the same cost.

At some point I had to try three times before it succeeded.

It's like there's a bugged or forbidden artifact in the artifact pool.

Edited by FinderKeeper

7 hours ago, GIL_Nr1 said:

I think the next Event will be impossible for new Players, because all the advanced Players have a few enhancements so that we were able to finish the Event at the first day ^^

and now they will make the next few Events much harder to finish, something like reach stage 5'000 😛

why would that make any difference to new players if they where going to make it much harder they would have done in this even this is a little harder but you get like 9days even on my old account which is far less developed I managed to do it in 1 day

7 hours ago, test_anon said:

I wrote my message in French without knowing it…

I paid 200M Mojo for a new artefact and received nothing.

I think this bug already occured last event for some players. This is incomprehensible this bug hasn't be fixed since.

I had the same issu, i pay'd 3 times but didn't got anything. After restarting the browser everything was OK.
Right now i have 24 Crafts and the nextone Costs me 54.53B so there are only 3 crafts left. I don't think that there are some forbidden crafts in the pool as FinderKeeper thought a few Messages befor, cause i have every importend craft like mojo ring and stuff like this. only a few click crafts are left.

7 hours ago, test_anon said:

I wrote my message in French without knowing it…

I paid 200M Mojo for a new artefact and received nothing.

I think this bug already occured last event for some players. This is incomprehensible this bug hasn't be fixed since.

Don't worry Google Translate is always here to help :)