[ 21-Apr-20 ] Easter Hare - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Hi,

I don't know if I can do it, first 2000 levels went quite ok, but to reach 2500 was kinda hard. 

There's still some days, but I think I need some advice as I'm new here (and advices will be helpfull in the Office too).

Here's my situation at this moment, which Charm should I keep update? Which one should I discharge? Should I buy new ones?

image.png.bb7c77c3b14f3970f2d2aae05369004b.png

image.png.c09cbd97a2ce79937794ecbfd0662dbe.png

image.png.8af018166fd76c6c95884b13db11dc40.png

image.png.a6fd3afc6ecb147c5119483bfc58c874.png

image.png.db1b8ff89c20e2b7b311d34b0f0cdca3.png

image.png.49d2e01efc0a423945f248b52374a189.png

Thank you.

Edited by danacio

29 minutes ago, danacio said:

Here's my situation at this moment, which Charm should I keep update? Which one should I discharge? Should I buy new ones?

I recommend you ignore all the charms that say click, and only level up Bunny. Don't level up the other girls at all.

I think the Game bugged for me... I was afk while reached 3500 (and was not even close to beat her) and when I came back, I got Rabbi while the game was still at the dialog and continued at 3501 when I click through it.

Did it idle in background of the Dialog? Not sure if I should be happy or concerned. 

Edited by Emerelle

Still struggling on this one... forcing as far as i can i only reach 3150

image.thumb.png.91358cfa113e15d860f0af1ad6019768.png

I guess i'm good for some expensive random charm....

or is there a way to really benefit from sex tape souvenir ? for now i didn't see any change for boosting it (i tried playing click for a reboot)

Edited by nelson29

15 minutes ago, nelson29 said:

or is there a way to really benefit from sex tape souvenir ? for now i didn't see any change for boosting it

With Sex Tape Souvenir you can focus on click charms (Click, Charm/Knowhow/Harcrore Click) instead, and choose a click girl as your main (Keira or Cupid would be best).

On 4/24/2020 at 3:30 PM, Emerelle said:

I think the Game bugged for me... I was afk while reached 3500 (and was not even close to beat her) and when I came back, I got Rabbi while the game was still at the dialog and continued at 3501 when I click through it.

Did it idle in background of the Dialog? Not sure if I should be happy or concerned. 

Well, its common that you can pass a girl with clicks and have dialog stay there. Did you have Mojo Forged Robot?

Idle only starts after you are done with dialog, so its weird(er) if you went through without clicking

Il y a 2 heures, FinderKeeper a dit :

With Sex Tape Souvenir you can focus on click charms (Click, Charm/Knowhow/Harcrore Click) instead, and choose a click girl as your main (Keira or Cupid would be best).

So, completely change strategy... Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, I'm about to get the 2.3B for a  last random charm hoping for mojo ring

5 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

Well, its common that you can pass a girl with clicks and have dialog stay there. Did you have Mojo Forged Robot?

Idle only starts after you are done with dialog, so its weird(er) if you went through without clicking

Nope, I didn't have anything clicky. :|

On 4/21/2020 at 2:24 PM, Tapion said:

I got to 2500 quickly but my speed tanked after 2700.
I should be done tomorrow.

Minus the last part, this is what I've been seeing as well.

Within hours on the day this event started I had blasted through most of the milestones.  Then the climb to the one at 3000 was slow, and reset after reset after reset (repeat until you lose count) since then I've been struggling to push much farther than 3000.  4d11h left on the timer still, but at the pace it's been going since I first reached 3000 the final goal at 3500 seems to be looking really rough for me right now.  It's like I'm repeatedly crashing into a brick wall here.

Some notes...

I'm at 2.32B mojo cost to unlock the next charm

I've focused most of my charm leveling on the idle and reward charms that I've got (generic / hardcore / charm idle each at 190 and generic / non-boss / triple rewards at levels 190, 190, and 150 respectively)

I've got 150 levels on the one that boosts mojo received from resets as well, plus 100 levels on the generic click boost

I have NOT yet been able to get the charm that adds idle to clicks or its opposite (I've only got various random click stuff plus starting levels, boss timer, and click crit chance / click crit value / idle crit chance (but not idle crit value))

I've focused levels on Felicia (best option for idle, right?) and Megumi most of the time (although Kelina seems to give a better boost to rewards when I scroll down to dump some levels on her instead of Megumi)

When click damage is needed I've found that Abrael seems to be the strongest option I've got (can someone confirm that?)

Girls in my harem: Mizuki, Bunny, Estelle, Megane, Angela, Vanessa, Clara, Spring, Felicia, Lyrsa, Svetlana, Megumi, Juliette, Abrael, Kimberly, Sa-Lee, Lusamine, Kelina, Vechta, Elysa, Cupid, Keira, Sabrina, Hari

Edited by MuljoStpho

@MuljoStpho my advice would be to now just stop resetting. Each reset is barely giving you any more strength, so you'll likely do better just slowly grinding out the levels through idle game, swapping back into the game to turn on powers when they're off CD, gaining more money bit by bit. Maybe try for one more charm, but other than that, just go for the slow grind.

9 hours ago, MuljoStpho said:

When click damage is needed I've found that Abrael seems to be the strongest option I've got (can someone confirm that?)

Girls in my harem: Mizuki, Bunny, Estelle, Megane, Angela, Vanessa, Clara, Spring, Felicia, Lyrsa, Svetlana, Megumi, Juliette, Abrael, Kimberly, Sa-Lee, Lusamine, Kelina, Vechta, Elysa, Cupid, Keira, Sabrina, Hari

I don't have Abrael, but acording to wiki she is just a shadow of Keira.

Also: dont waste Yemens on leveling reward girls.

I also didn't had converter, and here is my experience:

I used event to get my affection in the morning, then went as far as I could with Felicia. Got to 3180 till evening.

Next day I continued, got to 3300 before I reset in the evening. At this point I needed to use buff two times to get to next boss (1st time Mojo Energizer + Flirt, +Sweat on 2nd time).

After reset finally got click to idle converter, and after getting my affection and raising all the click crafts I got back to 3300 in 2 hours.

It really is ridiculous how dependant on converter event is.

Edited by Cursed666

If the game would not have bugged for me, I would have finished the event today (just passed 3510). I bought the first 3 charms, put my mojo into idle charm (lvl 212) and reward charm (lvl 173). However, Felicia was upgraded and her lvl 9000 mulitplier (x15) is active. 

6 hours ago, Emerelle said:

If the game would not have bugged for me, I would have finished the event today (just passed 3510). I bought the first 3 charms, put my mojo into idle charm (lvl 212) and reward charm (lvl 173). However, Felicia was upgraded and her lvl 9000 mulitplier (x15) is active. 

TBH the first 3 charms are not very good the increase they give you is minimal at best better to use the mojo to try and get better charm only yem one that's possibly worth adding into is Titcoin but even there you would still be better adding into dps increasing ones or even min level reset or skip as at least they will speed up your releveling..

Hi, I'm struggling with this event, like many others. To those who finished, especially using only a few girls, Felicia & Keira for example, is there somewhere I can see how the game mechanics work ? I just don't understand how you can win upgrading only these two, logically you should also upgrade all IDLE girls if you're going the IDLE route, AND upgrading REWARD girls in order to have more income to upgrade IDLE girls, etc. Right ? 

10 minutes ago, mikenospam said:

Hi, I'm struggling with this event, like many others. To those who finished, especially using only a few girls, Felicia & Keira for example, is there somewhere I can see how the game mechanics work ? I just don't understand how you can win upgrading only these two, logically you should also upgrade all IDLE girls if you're going the IDLE route, AND upgrading REWARD girls in order to have more income to upgrade IDLE girls, etc. Right ? 

The problem is that Kinkoid's balancing doesn't do that.
The cost to upgrade a reward girl at higher levels is significantly more than you get back, even with charms boosting that. The scaling is then so rapid that by the time the difference is made up, the base reward from the stage is now several orders of magnitude higher, so it's like getting an extra 1 cent on your ten thousand dollar paycheck.
As for idle girls, again the scaling is so rapid that the worse idle girls barely contribute, and then money you've spent upgrading them is money that could've been better spent upgrading Felicia as your best girl because she scales the best.

• Like 1

il y a 41 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

The problem is that Kinkoid's balancing doesn't do that.
The cost to upgrade a reward girl at higher levels is significantly more than you get back, even with charms boosting that. The scaling is then so rapid that by the time the difference is made up, the base reward from the stage is now several orders of magnitude higher, so it's like getting an extra 1 cent on your ten thousand dollar paycheck.
As for idle girls, again the scaling is so rapid that the worse idle girls barely contribute, and then money you've spent upgrading them is money that could've been better spent upgrading Felicia as your best girl because she scales the best.

Gotcha ! Thanks for the info ;)

I'm going super slow around 2700 (using only Felicia & Keira wroks like a charm!), here are my stats, maybe someone can help re. upgrading charms ?

Girls.JPG

Charms-Crafts.JPG

5 minutes ago, mikenospam said:

Gotcha ! Thanks for the info ;)

I'm going super slow around 2700 (using only Felicia & Keira wroks like a charm!), here are my stats, maybe someone can help re. upgrading charms ?

Its either only Felicia or only Keira actually. ;p

You got Click to Idle converter, which is great and you should only lvl Keira.

But I see your click charms are lvl 1 - this means Keira cant do her thing, get them up to ~150lvl. This should be enough to finish.

il y a 2 minutes, Cursed666 a dit :

Its either only Felicia or only Keira actually. 😜

But I see your click charms are lvl 1 - this means Keira cant do her thing, get them up to ~150lvl. This should be enough to finish.

Awesome!! On it, thanks, will report back !

❤️

Il y a 7 heures, Cursed666 a dit :

Its either only Felicia or only Keira actually. 😜

Got to the end, thaks for the help !!!

;) 

• Like 1