Impossible challenge

I just got Kimberly's 7th star and the "Challenge" is IMPOSSIBLE. When you have to click her "intimate" area the cursor is less than half a centimeter wide and her "g spot" moves around so it is impossible to complete within the alloted time.

Short of perhaps messing around with screen resolution (I have no idea if I would need to make it larger or smaller) I see NO way to complete it on time. I am missing a good 3-5 seconds even going as fast as I can because the target is so small and seems to "move around".

Not to mention there is no "skip" option for these. Her "private" area is just too miniscule to land.

HELP!!!!

P.S: I tried FULL screen and no change at all. The target area between her legs is MUCH too small and moves around. 

Edited by GodeMichel
Added information

1 hour ago, GodeMichel said:

I just got Kimberly's 7th star and the "Challenge" is IMPOSSIBLE. When you have to click her "intimate" area the cursor is less than half a centimeter wide and her "g spot" moves around so it is impossible to complete within the alloted time.

Short of perhaps messing around with screen resolution (I have no idea if I would need to make it larger or smaller) I see NO way to complete it on time. I am missing a good 3-5 seconds even going as fast as I can because the target is so small and seems to "move around".

Not to mention there is no "skip" option for these. Her "private" area is just too miniscule to land.

HELP!!!!

P.S: I tried FULL screen and no change at all. The target area between her legs is MUCH too small and moves around. 

she is one of the easiest of them to do.

Annotation 2020-04-28 053311.jpg

To provide some actually helpful advice, you can try repositioning and increasing the size of the girl such that things are easier to reach using this button on the side

image.png

Increasing her size will increase the amount of area that you have to click on, and then you reposition her such that every part you need to click is still on screen. Also the pattern of what parts to click won't change from attempt to attempt, so if you remember that you can save a second or two of reading.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Le 28/04/2020 à 01:56, GeorgeMTO a dit :

To provide some actually helpful advice, you can try repositioning and increasing the size of the girl such that things are easier to reach using this button on the side

image.png

Increasing her size will increase the amount of area that you have to click on, and then you reposition her such that every part you need to click is still on screen. Also the pattern of what parts to click won't change from attempt to attempt, so if you remember that you can save a second or two of reading.

You, sir, are my SAVIOR!!!!!

Thank you SO much! 

Edited by GodeMichel
Erreur

On 4/28/2020 at 3:56 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

image.png

What actually happens when you fail? does it cost you anything to retry? like more affection?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/28/2020 at 2:56 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

image.png

Uh, that's weird indeed actually, because when i move or resize a girl the challenge mode simply ignores my clicking. DOESN'T work AT ALL. Have tried with some of girls out of curiosity boredom and always found this option UTTERLY USELESS except for eye candy sake, so i'm pretty surprised you'd suggest it as a solution.

Guess the Clicker must SERIOUSLY hate me and enjoy my struggle suffering, then.

On 8/25/2020 at 11:40 AM, MMCr said:

You need to click the tick to save the new position

Then you can retry the challenge 

Yeah, that is what i was doing wrong. Got through with Kelina finally. Still struggling to get Kimberley through to Grade 9, but that is the curse of my butter fingers mostly i guess. Being quick enough is a bother at times like this.

4 minutes ago, Sonico said:

Yeah, that is what i was doing wrong. Got through with Kelina finally. Still struggling to get Kimberley through to Grade 9, but that is the curse of my butter fingers mostly i guess. Being quick enough is a bother at times like this.

I agree some can be trickier than others, I can usually get through once I've learned the sequence. Sometimes it seems like the game wants to force you to use an auto clicker to progress! 

On 8/30/2020 at 8:45 AM, MMCr said:

I agree some can be trickier than others, I can usually get through once I've learned the sequence. Sometimes it seems like the game wants to force you to use an auto clicker to progress! 

Well, pardon my noobness, but how would that help when you have to alternate between two spots?