Shards not appearing for Villian Edwarda, tier 2

Garrrick

Battling Edwarda in her 2nd tier form. The shards I'm earning for Pirate Naisha aren't showing up. It's as though I've collected none at all when I should be a little over 10 shards. HH #1007293
I have tried logging out and then back in. I have cleared the cache and tried another browser, plus an incognito page. I think it may be a bug that is just not displaying the shard result.

• Like 1

Same for me. Pirate Naisha, Edwarda tier 2, missing in action. Shards on Athena are showing up fine. Pirate Naisha does not appear anywhere in my harem list if I search by girl name. I got 5 shards on her but she does not appear in the part shards section either.

Edited by snowman22
Spelled Naisha''s name wrong.

I ran into the same bug myself.  I just thought there's nothing I can do and I bet the dev's will do nothing.  I missed something like 10 shards for Pirate Naisha.  I figured I paid nothing, odd's on they will do nothing about it,so....I did not bother reporting it since it resulted in no monetary loss.

NOW....had I lost any real cash I'd be all over this site like white on rice.

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Thinking 1

Guys, I supposed that all of you should already have been told this, but, believe it or not, it is the way that the RNG in this game works: believe me when I said that while one day you feel yourself staying among the stars, the very next day you can well feel yourself put to sleep in a stable. In other words, no one of you is suffering by a bug: it may be weird, it may be annoying, it may be defined even worse, but it is the way the game works, plain and simple. Point.

Regarding the fact that someone reported of girls not appearing in the harem list, it simply means that the devs, despite having put the girl ingame, still didn't updated the harem list accordingly. It is not the first time that this happens, and as far as I am able to tell, you can bet it will be not the last. Usually in the past the matter got resolved in the arc of a few days, or at least by the end of the event in the case of event girls.

@Observer_X you are mistaken. I don't care if it shows me getting 1 shards or more. In the Harem sections listing how many shards you have on the way to 100 there is nothing. It is a bug if it won't display the shards from competition vs villains. See attached images of me getting three shards and the Haremdex showing nothing about those three shards! This is a bug.

exam-1.png

exam-3.png

Edited by Garrrick
  • Thanks 1

reads thread

@Observer_X, I think you got a bit confused to the thread by referencing RNG drops first as if it was the point of the thread, and the actual topic 2nd as a minor thing. One person reported not getting shards for the event girl, while the other 6 people who posted BEFORE that were commenting about not being able to see obtained shards for Pirate Naisha in the harem. That one person is off topic, and so @Garrick seems to have read it as if you were saying the thread itself was an RNG quirk.

So to address the thread:

Yes, Pirate Naisha isn't visible in the harem.
No, your shards aren't disappearing, they're still being tracked.
Yes, she will be visible if you happen to get the full 100 shards BEFORE Kinkoid fixes whatever setting they've messed up on her.

To address @Keijo:

Welcome to RNG, this is normal. Sometimes you'll go over 100 performances without a single shard drop for the event girl, whether there's another girl to get or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Guys, I supposed that all of you should already have been told this, but, believe it or not, it is the way that the RNG in this game works: believe me when I said that while one day you feel yourself staying among the stars, the very next day you can well feel yourself put to sleep in a stable. In other words, no one of you is suffering by a bug: it may be weird, it may be annoying, it may be defined even worse, but it is the way the game works, plain and simple. Point.

Regarding the fact that someone reported of girls not appearing in the harem list, it simply means that the devs, despite having put the girl ingame, still didn't updated the harem list accordingly. It is not the first time that this happens, and as far as I am able to tell, you can bet it will be not the last. Usually in the past the matter got resolved in the arc of a few days, or at least by the end of the event in the case of event girls.

Im not trying to contrary, but how is this not a bug?  If she doesn't show up in harem list, and you cant see your collection of shard progress like you can with all of the other girls, how do we know the shards are even being counted?  Just because this is the not the first time it has happened does not mean it is not a bug.  I am experiencing the same issue, btw.

Sorry, the post from George MTO was not there when I started  post, and answers my concerns.  Thanks George.

Edited by Capt.Pimpinhard

I hope the shards are being tracked.  But just to be on the safe side I know what I'll be doing from now on.  Before I try any fights against any villains I will be checking all the girls in that drop down spinning box and be certain they are all listed in the harem list.  And if any are missing, I do not fight that villain.

Edited by Dr. Lust

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

So to address the thread:

Yes, Pirate Naisha isn't visible in the harem.
No, your shards aren't disappearing, they're still being tracked.

And for those who need to reassure themselves of that, although I'm a bit surprised how many people seemingly don't know about this possibility: Doing a mouseover (desktop) / long press (mobile) with the girl drop icon brings up:

image.png.d9b98a72fd87b6335d5114b374cd912b.png

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

And that, Shal, is the whole point.  Naisha does not show up in my harem list to even mouse over like any other girl where I have collected shards.  It's as if I collected no shards at all.  So, as I wrote before, I will not fight against any villain if the girl does not show up in the harem list ghosted as any other girl shows up that I have not begun to collect shards.  Naisha is not even in my list ghosted.   So , if the ghosted image is an indication that the shards are being tracked, that makes sense.  At this point she is not in my harem list ghosted so the shards are not shown as being tracked.

Any other player who reported this BUG in this thread, please check and see if Naisha is even in your list to mouse over.  I bet you do not see her at all.

Therefore, it appears we are right back to where we started.  When will Naisha show up in the harem list ghosted, like any other girl we have not collected shards for, so that the shards that we do collect will be shown on our accounts.  And NOT just Naisha, any other girl that has the same reported problem.

Edited by Dr. Lust

49 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

And that, Shal, is the whole point.  Naisha does not show up in my harem list to even mouse over like any other girl where I have collected shards.  It's as if I collected no shards at all.  So, as I wrote before, I will not fight against any villain if the girl does not show up in the harem list ghosted as any other girl shows up that I have not begun to collect shards.  Naisha is not even in my list ghosted.   So , if the ghosted image is an indication that the shards are being tracked, that makes sense.  At this point she is not in my harem list ghosted so the shards are not shown as being tracked.

Any other player who reported this BUG in this thread, please check and see if Naisha is even in your list to mouse over.  I bet you do not see her at all.

Therefore, it appears we are right back to where we started.  When will Naisha show up in the harem list ghosted, like any other girl we have not collected shards for, so that the shards that we do collect will be shown on our accounts.  And NOT just Naisha, any other girl that has the same reported problem.

Shal did not direct you to your harem list. Shal directed you to mouse over the girl drop (ie after a victory when you receive a reward) in future performances against Edwarda, to show that despite our inability to see them in the harem page the shards are indeed still tracked (since the number you currently have would be larger than the amount that dropped in that performance).

You are completely free to choose who you challenge by whatever means you like. Contests, girls available, the degree to which Saturn is eclipsed by Mars ect. No one even commented on your declaration before. So if you do not wish to continue battling Edwarda to see this, then that is your choice.

For others who will do so because they do think that both myself and shal provide reasonable advice, they can confirm for themselves that shal's post provides a way to calm the small doubts you still have (which is totally acceptable, we're not the devs, we could be wrong despite our best guesses).

I can confirmed that while she never showed up in the Harem List during shard collection. Once I had 100+ shards she did appear in my list of girls within the harem. It is being tracked even though it does not show the tracking.

I hope this helps.

• Thanks 2