How to join the Advanced Hentai Action Party?

dd089966

So upon reading the updated Orgy Days info on the provided link, it says something about "Advanced Hentai Action Party From the 14th to the 19th of May, join the Advanced Hentai Action Party and try to get an exclusive girl and rewards!"  Exactly like that with zero context, links or information.  Does anybody know what this referred to?

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The in-game had a link to this week's patch notes. Did you read it? I really do recommend reading the patch notes each week.

Usually do, but this game isn't my life.  People from my club were saying its referring to the lame cam girl thing.

"yeah it's from the cam shit. from patch notes: The Advanced Hentai Action Party will soon be at your doorstep! From the 14th to 19th of May visit our partners at ImLive and receive the exclusive LuxuriousBody- just follow the banner in the game. NOTE: Please be patient, it can take up to an hour for her to show up in your Harem after registering. Check out the special landing page and find the keyword with a #- use them as redeem codes to win special rewards in

the game Make any purchase from ImLive and you will get credits worth $50 The duration of the event is 5 days Vote for your favorite cam models and 3 of them will get their own avatars in the Haremverse"

So basically, cool, not cool.

Patch notes that were mentioned were barely posted today too, so thanks for the condescending post @GeorgeMTO.  You're always there to fill that role.

Edited by dd089966
Posted better information than George
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, dd089966 said:

Patch notes that were mentioned were barely posted today too, so thanks for the condescending post @GeorgeMTO. You're always there to fill that role.

You're the one checking the forum before links in-game, get off the high horse. I directed you to where you could find the information you were after, as I didn't trust my memory of it to tell you the full details.

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You're the one checking the forum before links in-game, get off the high horse. I directed you to where you could find the information you were after, as I didn't trust my memory of it to tell you the full details.

I do thank you for saying it was in-game.  But you get where I'm getting at here right?  I checked the forum and there was no link for context for something they updated.  Even now there's no forum post for week 20 patch notes on the EN forum.

https://www.kinkoid.com/patchnotes/hh_week20/

no week 20 post bruv.jpg

I am still lost.

First of all the "advanced hentai action party" is supposed to be the " https://live.hentaiheroes.com/ "?

Second, the patch notes says "banner", i dint found any banners about this event. I found the link though which redirects me to the link above, do i just go there and make a account with my ingame email and i am done?

Third, patchs notes say "Check out the special landing page and find the keyword with a #- use them as redeem codes to win special rewards in the game" whats up with that?

Edited by Largy
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Largy said:

I am still lost.

First of all the "advanced hentai action party" is supposed to be the " https://live.hentaiheroes.com/ "?

Second, the patch notes says "banner", i dint found any banners about this event. I found the link though which redirects me to the link above, do i just go there and make a account with my ingame email and i am done?

Third, patchs notes say "Check out the special landing page and find the keyword with a #- use them as redeem codes to win special rewards in the game" whats up with that?

oh, btw my question is how to get the LuxuriousBody

Wut he said...

@Largy & @Pounder - That is seriously what I was looking for right now too, lol.  This is just a hot mess again.  They have at least 8 different landing pages if you keep opening them up you have a chance of seeing a different one, but NONE of them have a redemption code to be used in-game.  No #, no key word.  Just a redirect to hentaiheroes.com

• Like 2

Just now, dd089966 said:

@Largy & @Pounder - That is seriously what I was looking for right now too, lol.  This is just a hot mess again.  They have at least 8 different landing pages if you keep opening them up you have a chance of seeing a different one, but NONE of them have a redemption code to be used in-game.  No #, no key word.  Just a redirect to hentaiheroes.com

I secretly think that the elusiveness and vagueness of this girl is to get the website views... XD

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

I clicked on the banner and saw a bit of the girls - Some actually made an attempt to at least resemble the character they're cosplaying as.  An hour later, still no LuxuriousBody.

Edited by JoeEl85
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, dd089966 said:

I do thank you for saying it was in-game.  But you get where I'm getting at here right?  I checked the forum and there was no link for context for something they updated.  Even now there's no forum post for week 20 patch notes on the EN forum.

https://www.kinkoid.com/patchnotes/hh_week20/

i am lost and confused too, i clicked the banner and even joined the cam site, still no girl. 

do you have to make purchase or something?

35 minutes ago, vadas said:

There is the cam model LuxuriousBody, just look for her.

Redeemed some #-tags in HH from her page.

Haven't got the HH-girl though.

All the tags on the model LuxuriousBody give you HH goodies (Pachinko orbs, Combativity, Energy, money). No sign of the HH Girl from a redeem code. Perhaps it is better hidden

2 minutes ago, LukeWarmbath said:

So to clarify, do we have to find the code that unlocks the girl? 🤔

Not a clue, I'm flying as blind as you are. Based on my reading of the patch notes no, but I haven't received her yet so I don't know what the criteria is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minuti fa, Anon Bandicoot ha scritto:

All the tags on the model LuxuriousBody give you HH goodies (Pachinko orbs, Combativity, Energy, money). No sign of the HH Girl from a redeem code. Perhaps it is better hidden

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it asks me to pay to access her page. Is this the way it is supposed to be?