How to join the Advanced Hentai Action Party?

dd089966

31 minutes ago, Inuzuka said:

Got her, she's a HC common 3 stars. Didn't do anything special, just registered then left both sites open for a while.

I got her as 3-stars legendary.

After registering on cam-site you need wait for some time (around half an hour for me) and refresh/reenter HH.

• Like 1

I can't even seem to be able to register... i put in HH email, slightly modified username (mine's too short to register lol) and a password, but then nothing happens, and I can't log in.

Checked email, both inbox and spambox, to see if there was some sort of activation link, but I don't see anything.

That was almost an hour ago.

Is the registration itself supposed to take this long?

5 minuti fa, Taharrush ha scritto:

All of them stopped working for me and I got locked out of posting codes for an hour. Top memes.

LOL same: I found a girl with a bunch of # that I tried and were not codes, apparently I tried too many wrong codes.

For a next time, I'd suggest to give to partners sites involved with this kind of crosspromotion a list to copy/paste like " CODE1: #things ; CODE2: #otherthings; CODEx: #etcetera " to avoid this kind of issue

• Like 3

if you registered, after a few minutes you will get a message in the inbox.
click the link, and that's the landing page.
to find redeem codes, you have to click on the names of the girls in the bottom left of their windows.
it will lead you to their info page.
you will find some codes there (all redeem codes start with #).

• Thanks 2

i dont know if it is a bit too early for  a report like that but i did the registration and did not receive the girl after the hour also if the last code in the luxurious body is supposed to give rewards it does not
thanks for your time.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

if you registered, after a few minutes you will get a message in the inbox.
click the link, and that's the landing page.
to find redeem codes, you have to click on the names of the girls in the bottom left of their windows.
it will lead you to their info page.
you will find some codes there (all redeem codes start with #).

Hi,

By Inbox you mean like the message tab?

This is what I see, nothing. Which Inbox should it be?

Thanks

image.thumb.png.9e33b46bb813186ca8034a52578f5589.png

Disable adblocks, exit incognito mode and then you'll get what you want. Go to sexfriends page

1372825390_-1.thumb.jpg.875a9a0ad49b080bb12a48ef5a26d049.jpg

click the banner

1613212426_-2.jpg.a272d76712761d2765b9df85f00c8770.jpg

register an account with the email, that you use to log in the game (it may not exist anymore, just use the exact same). Wait for some little time and the reward will appear in the top right corner of the town screen in hentaiheroes. Claim it and that's it.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Thanks 1

To those of you having trouble finding the codes... I would suggest checking out SweeetNicolle's profile description... She's rocking all ten codes cause she's a champion XD     (Fyi the codes are all one word don't let the spaces fool you)

Cheers

• Thanks 3