How to join the Advanced Hentai Action Party?

dd089966

5 hours ago, ZER1CHARISMA said:

so i had an account prior to this event on LiveCam and i logged in an waited for an 90 minutes now and still no LuxuriousBody.

WTF?

I have same issue with some other promotions. I've had accounts on them with the same email. 

I created two tickets several weeks ago. Both are stil unanswered.

I saw a thread somewhere else on the forum that says you have to terminate your LiveCam account, then rejoin with the same e-mail but a different user name. Then wait an hour. I am presently waiting after a re-join.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

WHAT!?  Terminate the account and the rejoin using the same email.  That's STUPID!  What did the devs screw up now?  I'll try it but that is so stupid.

You don't actually have to terminate the initial account. You can simply create a new one with the same email but a different username. But I agree, it's a clusterfuck.

Thank you, Darsca.  I saw no option to delete/terminate the account when I just went in.  So I'll see if the system allows me to create a new account with the same email.

And....done.  So we see if I get the bonus girl in my harem.  I hope using the same email that I use in Hentai Heroes is enough to get the bonus harem girl.  Although, I'm not counting on it.  I used the same email as I used in Harem Heroes the first time.

Edited by Dr. Lust

must entry in live with sex friends link DONT USE BUNNY OR PLANE IN TOWN

and register wait 10min and get girl

REMEMBER ENTRY HENTAI HEROES LIVE WITH SEX FRIENDS

Edited by Gacek

4 minutes ago, Nibba51 said:

What if you were already registered before the promotion? I haven't received the girl.

I register today, but nothing also on my side. Some email, some nick, hope they are able to fix this.

ok people here are the only usefull tips i can give you so listen ...read closely lets get started:
-do the simple stuff of closing ad block on heroes 
-use the sex friends and then the try it now option
-in case you have already made an acount at the other site and 1 hour has passed go to that site terminate your account and use the previous the tip to recreate it (you will be able to use the same e-mail AND YOU MUST USE THE SAME EMAIL but not the same username)
- after you followed the path and created your account press the advanced hentai party it may help so why not 
- you have to wait up to an hour

bonus tip : they send you an email from hentai live but it goes to spam use it to "gain your reward" it may help 

i hope all the helps i got the girl after i terminated my account so i guess your problem might be that you didnt follow the path from sex friends or the ad block interference or something we cant actually solve but please try my tips and if you find something new post it here since i havent seen another post about the subject.
a small version of the plan:
turn off ad block on hh->go to sex friends->try it now->accept the cookies of the new site make account->press advanced hentai action party->wait an hour.
in case you already had an account terminate it if you have waited more than an hour start the process from the start (new account will require different username dont be scared but YOU MUST USE THE SAME EMAIL

• Thanks 1

must entry in live with sex friends link DONT USE BUNNY OR PLANE IN TOWN

and register wait 10min and get girl

REMEMBER ENTRY HENTAI HEROES LIVE WITH SEX FRIENDS

Edited by Gacek