[ 21-May-20 ] Milf Days - Discussion

@MuljoStpho

I think when I was at crafts ~250 I was resetting at lvl 4200+, even it it took longer to get there, the reste bonus was better

Have you given some love to the reset bonus craft ? (do you even have it ?)

Else, the elemental idle should be higher, yes they're less interesting than the generic one, but only 3 times less effective, so as long as they're 3 times cheaper, they're a better value.
In practice, they should be less than 20 lvl bellow the generic one.

(idle boss and boss time are also important to prepare for the final push)

don't bother about idle crit, it's not worth it. But push the click crit value further.

What are the missing ones ?

These events get more work and less fun. I've got that thing i call a life, won't play this 24/7. The old events have been pretty easy for veterans but thats ok cause i think newbies should also be able to beat the event and theres no way they will beat this one. Just frustrating, i'm out...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I'm giving up, after spending over 20k Ryos on boosters and a lot more time than other events, I haven't even hit the 4k yet. Shame that this one's so tough.

Ah well, will save up for the next event.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

Done. Almost 2 full days of pushing, over 30 full power ups.

Finished with the exact same level 12.950 on Felicia (Girl Skill multi: 6,5), but Sex Tape Souvenir & Mojo Lube @ 250

Edited by JAVhero

6 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

Right, I had x12 multi at the end.

How long it took you?

I was done around 4 hours after your post with the pictures, but it was no fun at all because of the:

• many resets
  • need of actively playing the game almost non-stop (inkl. clicking to advance)
  • impossibility to finish without the usage of a lot of boosters (at least for me)

Summary:

On the plus side: 600 Kinkpoints,  + 900 Affectionpoints, 1 Event girl

On the minus side: additional Ryos spended, lots of time invested, boring and too long

Would i play this event again: No

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EonLeOtaku said:

What boosters did you use, I'm struggling a bit to advance past 4200 ahh

Honey Finger Scrub (Click x3, with Keira level slightly behind Felicia)
Ginseng Beverage (Idle x3)
Mojo Forged Robot (Auto Clicker)
Advertisement Campaign (Yemen x3)
Enchanted Perfume (every 10th click does 10x damage)

...and 12 hour duration wasn't enough, so i needed them multiple times, but had some hours left on getting to "Lyka Longteeth"

Edited by JAVhero

1 hour ago, EonLeOtaku said:

What boosters did you use, I'm struggling a bit to advance past 4200 ahh

Usually the ' all idle x3' and 'all money gained x3' multipliers are the best boosters. I'm debating on whether it's worth trying them though, because even though I'm at level 4.4k I'm not sure they will be helpful enough to bring me over the 500 levels needed.

30 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

Usually the ' all idle x3' and 'all money gained x3' multipliers are the best boosters. I'm debating on whether it's worth trying them though, because even though I'm at level 4.4k I'm not sure they will be helpful enough to bring me over the 500 levels needed.

I don't know if the health of the normal and Boss girls is raised unusually high after lvl 4900, but when my boosters were running out, i didn't see any progress on the normal girls health bars at all and even with all 6 abilities used there's hardly any progress.

2 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

a x8 idle multiplier should get you 500 levels (it works like that in main game at least)

and while x3 money does not equal x3 damage, it should be close (more money -> higher girl level -> more dmg, except if you hit max level somehow)

I just started my final push, felicia x12, charms 320 - 330 and can get to 4700 in like 5 hours
worst case scenario I just got my 4th 3-ball so I can upgrade her to x15 and x18 if needed

Edited by limpo

10 minutes ago, limpo said:

a x8 idle multiplier should get you 500 levels (it works like that in main game at least)

and while x3 money does not equal x3 damage, it should be close (more money -> higher girl level -> more dmg, except if you hit max level somehow)

This event is not balanced as the main game at all, that's why I suspect the x3 boosters might be wasted.

Interestingly I have all event girls except Abrael and have reached top level in the main office, thus I consider myself quite an advanced player. I just have shit luck with daily quests so my Felicia isn't at the x18 multiplier level required for this event. With that considered, new, or even average-to-high players have little hope of completing the event even with multiple boosters activated. This is the first event to do so, and by far the worst in required time investment for a clicker game, which people usually visit a few times a day where they have free time. This is not the proper way to engage players at all.

I'm tempted to quit the game as it is, but I'll chalk it up as a one time thing. The next event with such shit balancing sees me leaving though. I doubt I'll be missed, but I believe my sentiment might be shared by many others.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

very very sad event, not even making you angry, just sad and tired, what an annoying and terrible event,  very annoying and depressing

it is basically impossible to most people,  people with a job, people with a family or kids to take care of, not everyone can click a phone for 12 hours

i played every day of the event. 

not even buying boosters work. i bought 6 boosters and only reached 4000. i got mojo ring and sex tape souvenir and leveled them up to 270. nothing works

this game punish   players

Edited by jyepie
  • Like 4

I hated this event, finally got her though I did spend Ryo's

I used Mojo Forged Robot (10 clicks auto per sec) and Advertisement Campaign (3x yemens) and purchased Mojo Blueprints a few times.

Got Felicia up to 13000

Focused on crafts that boost Idle (300 for all) and mojo ring (314) to convert all that to click. +crit click damage (302)

Most everything else was between 250 - 300, with most being closer to 250.

Had to rely on skills to get over that final few boss levels.

• Like 1

It is not the fact of having more RYOS, but get to 4900 without passive girls is tough, a good compromise would be the 4200 that from what I understand there are many arrived , with some time but they got there.

I know bad English ^^ '

• Like 1

I only just now got past 4200 for the first time.

Let's see... 1d3h left on the clock... Probably better to just try to stick it out instead of resetting one last time, but I don't think I'll be reaching 4900 either way.

On 5/28/2020 at 5:52 AM, nelson29 said:

@MuljoStpho

I think when I was at crafts ~250 I was resetting at lvl 4200+, even it it took longer to get there, the reste bonus was better

Have you given some love to the reset bonus craft ? (do you even have it ?)

Else, the elemental idle should be higher, yes they're less interesting than the generic one, but only 3 times less effective, so as long as they're 3 times cheaper, they're a better value.
In practice, they should be less than 20 lvl bellow the generic one.

(idle boss and boss time are also important to prepare for the final push)

don't bother about idle crit, it's not worth it. But push the click crit value further.

What are the missing ones ?

I mentioned that one.  The one that gives bonus mojo (or whatever the crap they said that they changed its name to for events) on reset was level 235 at the time of my previous post.  I bumped it up to 240 in the time since then.

Can't always be paying attention at the right time to trigger the active abilities again when they're all off cooldown, and have to sleep at some point.  It was taking me most of a day to reach 4000+ every time.

Let's see... crafts that I did not receive at all in this event... Oh, I actually don't have idle boss.  What else...? Didn't get the level skip one.  (That would have helped a lot to cut down on time necessary per each reset, actually.)  And... I didn't get the one that improves critical idle value.

2 minutes ago, fred35 said:

1 day left > level 4000 🤪 no comment . GIVE ME A PUZZLE  !  😎

They might have actually wanted to make puzzle games seem worth it by comparison in designing the current event. It seems the only thing that could do so.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

They might have actually wanted to make puzzle games seem worth it by comparison in designing the current event. It seems the only thing that could do so.

Imo, they should fix the issues of the puzzle event first, before thinking about to launch a new puzzle event.
a) loosing valuable moves by not being able to place corner pieces
b) having corner/edge pieces showing 99,5% of the time the background instead of some graphics
c) changing the graphics to something more eyecandy (like girls, lingerie, etc.) rather than the boring symbols we have ow
d) ... insert your own issue here 😁

• Like 1