[ 21-May-20 ] Milf Days - Discussion

I have good feeling. I think this might be my last run. However, I can only beat 2 boss using all the powers, so it will take quite some time. And at the end, I think this will be only one boss per 40 minutes.

I beat the first boss quite quickly (in less than 2 times the time I got), thus I think this will works.

I would suggest other player to not engage in their last runs before having their charms at least level 295/300 (I will have to really force with my charms at 290).

If I do not complete this event with this run… with the mojo I will get (~6A1), I think this will be OK (or maybe some quick runs to finish upgrading some charms, but not over 295/300).

Edited by test_anon

Good luck with the final push! ;)

BTW, what's the upgrade stats of your Keira & Felicia? If you're at max with both, then it seems we're really screwed for some time, but if you're a bit lower with both, then perhaps this may give some of us the edge. (I'm still hoping for 1xHandful of Mojo Candy item, so I can finally upgrade Felicia to max)

il y a 6 minutes, Lunik a dit :

BTW, what's the upgrade stats of your Keira & Felicia? If you're at max with both, then it seems we're really screwed for some time, but if you're a bit lower with both, then perhaps this may give some of us the edge. (I'm still hoping for 1xHandful of Mojo Candy item, so I can finally upgrade Felicia to max)

Keira only matters for the beginning of your run, Felicia is the critical one.

I maxed them both. If you do not have at least Felicia x10 multiplier, I think you are totally screwed. If you have < x18 multiplier, you will have to really upgrades your charms (>300) and push hard… very hard. At this point, I think you should really consider using boosters.

However for your case, you still have 7 days, so you should get your item.

Edited by test_anon

was 4310 at day - now 4460

Felicia 11818 (was 11405). She is only x3 time multipler.

I am stack - only +10 levels per 30-40 minutes now.

Did reset right now.

Edited by Dimka

il y a 18 minutes, Dimka a dit :

was 4310 at day - now 4460

Felicia 11818 (was 11405). She is only x3 time multipler.

I am stack - only +10 levels per 30-40 minutes now. Will be do reset before night.

To be honnest, I do not think you will be able to finish this event if you do not upgrade Felicia.

I am currently at 4 828, with Felicia x18 and charms ~285/290. I think the event can be finished with a little less, first boss when launching the power is easily beaten, but non-boss girls are a pain in the ass.

il y a 5 minutes, nelson29 a dit :

Are critical values crafts important ? I think so, but it's the 2 i'm still missing, and 120B is expensive...

Nah… 120B, it's nothing. Just continue to upgrade your charms and push a little (1 to 3 use of all your powers).

4848 reached. There is hope for you guys. ;)

I think you can finish this event with a Felicia x5, but prepare to suffer… a lot. You should be able to pass the bosses, but you will have to pass the non-boss by clicking a LOT (with a final run of 1 or 2 full days). And don't forget to upgrades your charms at least to 290 (that will be hard for you I guess).

Just buy a booster… except if you are really hardcore and/or masochist.

Edited by test_anon

First time ever doing an event in this game. I can't figure out how to unlock my girls perk bonuses. Is this something that's always locked for events? Is there a wiki page somewhere I can figure out what you guys mean by Felicia x5 or Kieria x 3?

il y a 2 minutes, Shintoki a dit :

First time ever doing an event in this game. I can't figure out how to unlock my girls perk bonuses. Is this something that's always locked for events? Is there a wiki page somewhere I can figure out what you guys mean by Felicia x5 or Kieria x 3?

You cannot unlock perks.

Multipliers are bonuses you get on your girls thanks to items you get from daily missions.

Cool, finally obtained all 27 charms, and raised all of them to 200, except Mojo Shocker & Powerful Aura, that are at 110. Reached the stage 4200 milestone, so now it remains to grind, reset, grind, reset, and raise charm skills. I'm positive I'll manage to complete the event, the question is just when, and with how much trauma. :D

With Felicia multiplier x12 and Keira x18, which are the most important charms to upgrade to 300 or close? Base three I guess, so Rewards, Idle and Click. Then what? Mojo Ring & Sex Tape Souvenir? Along with Mojo Lube & Mojo Poster?
Or should I rather just go with all the Idle and/or Click charms, and destroy my wrist & computer mouse while at it?

il y a 1 minute, Lunik a dit :

Cool, finally obtained all 27 charms, and raised all of them to 200, except Mojo Shocker & Powerful Aura, that are at 110. Reached the stage 4200 milestone, so now it remains to grind, reset, grind, reset, and raise charm skills. I'm positive I'll manage to complete the event, the question is just when, and with how much trauma. :D

With Felicia multiplier x12 and Keira x18, which are the most important charms to upgrade to 300 or close? Base three I guess, so Rewards, Idle and Click. Then what? Mojo Ring & Sex Tape Souvenir? Along with Mojo Lube & Mojo Poster?
Or should I rather just go with all the Idle and/or Click charms, and destroy my wrist & computer mouse while at it?

I would advise go go for idle charms, with of course Mojo Ring charm go have good clicks with Felicia.

Do not bother boss charm imho unless you see a difference

Try go have all your good charms at the same level. If your best best charm is at .... 280 ? it is easy have everything else à 240

• Thanks 1

il y a 2 minutes, Lunik a dit :

Do not upgrade one after another, you will lose a lot of time doing it. Upgrade them all at once little by little.

I think you can put them all level 260 in a first time. You will need the clicking ones for idle with Keira, and the idle for clicking with Felicia.

For the ones I upgrades to level 280/290, its all the idles ones (excepts the critical idle), clicks critical/clicks rates, all the rewards, and the idle to click.

And yeah, after ~15min of your run you will have to click for ~45min.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, test_anon said:

You cannot unlock perks.

Multipliers are bonuses you get on your girls thanks to items you get from daily missions.

1 hour ago, Eivo said:

@Shintoki it's the level of enhancements

5378145_Sanstitre.png.37897a1d7f4c1eff2e80a47563ad6aed.png

Thank you.

Edited by Shintoki

il y a 2 minutes, Eivo a dit :

Finally ! Event clear without boosters... and it's was long and boring (waiting for powers just for 1 boss)

Aaaaarg you beat me. Currently at level 4875, 2 more hours and I would be done. xD

What were your charms levels ?

• Sad 1

il y a 1 minute, Shintoki a dit :

Sorry for another question, but is Mojo Catalyst worth investing into for the event?  It shows the blue mojo icon instead of the gold/orange one for the events. 

It is absolutely worthing it. Try to upgrade it at least to 200%.

• Like 1

280~290 
i just pushed since i didn't want to reset again (way too long to climb again)

Felicia is level 13k (which is more than the office for Max stage...) it's stupid... good luck for the one without her and / or multiple upgrades

Edited by Eivo

il y a 1 minute, Eivo a dit :

280~290 
i just pushed since i didn't want to reset again (way too long to climb again)

So same as me.

Congratulations to have already beaten that game. I assume you spent 3 full days on it and clicked manually often/for a long time ?

Do you use any auto-clicker ?

I just tap to reach the boss (with the first power), use powers on the boss and repeat every 40 minutes...(game run better and make click "faster" on phone for me)

Also had some luck and get all good charms early so i had a fast start to upgrade them