DARK LORD DROP

Hey , its been 3-4 days since im trying to drop a girl from dark lord im lvl 29 atm and I didn't spend a second with full combativity . Always used on dark lord always one-shot him still i got nothing . 

its been weeks since i got his alpha the only brunette one , and i got 3 girls from grunt in 3 days full of battles . But like i said i couldn't get anything please help . . . and i don't think its about rarity or chance of drop . I've beated him at least 60-70 times i think . 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2017 at 5:44 AM, Iegend said:

but over 70 times ? 

Hey legend.  May you live as large as your name!!  hehehe.  so the current contest tracks the number of times I did battle.  Every time I am hoping-you know how that is?  I'm at 106 wins, since Sat evening my time, and no girl drop.  zero.  AND a new girl is 5000 in the other contest too so I doubly want a drop!!

-smiles-  Hope this is helpful!

I say sorry to say but this percentage or lucky battle is realy tooooooooooooooo hard. It must be fixed. Ppl must have 100000 chances to get 1 girl per time we play, I have max 16 possible shots per time I try. :'(  It maybe make us dislike game in future. for now I am being patient. Just a point!

Il y a 1 heure, Mark Rdr a dit :

I say sorry to say but this percentage or lucky battle is realy tooooooooooooooo hard. It must be fixed. Ppl must have 100000 chances to get 1 girl per time we play, I have max 16 possible shots per time I try. :'(  It maybe make us dislike game in future. for now I am being patient. Just a point!

You're not suppose to have every girl in the game in just one week.

On 21/09/2017 at 3:47 PM, meraginasu said:

You're not suppose to have every girl in the game in just one week.

but no get one more girl when I see others with more,..... that isn't nice! and I don't refer to ppl with more than 15 girls, I refer to players with 8, 9, 10 girls. I stoped in just 7

Il y a 7 heures, Mark Rdr a dit :

but no get one more girl when I see others with more,..... that isn't nice! and I don't refer to ppl with more than 15 girls, I refer to players with 8, 9, 10 girls. I stoped in just 7

You've been playing a little more than one week, you can't expect a lots of girls in this short period of time.

Sorry my bad Englishit seems I'm not the only one to have drop problems with Dark Lord. It's been two weeks that I do not drop any girl, playing about 50 battles a day, so about 700 battles. it seems absurd that it takes so much for a world girl droppable world.

sembra che io non sia l'unico ad avere problemi ad ottenere le ragazze da dark lord. sono 2 settimane che non ne pesco una, giocando circa 50 battaglie al giorno, quindi circa 700 battaglie effettuate. mi sembra assurdo che ci vogliano così tante battaglie per sbloccare una ragazza del primo mondo 

39 minutes ago, Silver666 said:

Sorry my bad Englishit seems I'm not the only one to have drop problems with Dark Lord. It's been two weeks that I do not drop any girl, playing about 50 battles a day, so about 700 battles. it seems absurd that it takes so much for a world girl droppable world.

sembra che io non sia l'unico ad avere problemi ad ottenere le ragazze da dark lord. sono 2 settimane che non ne pesco una, giocando circa 50 battaglie al giorno, quindi circa 700 battaglie effettuate. mi sembra assurdo che ci vogliano così tante battaglie per sbloccare una ragazza del primo mondo 

You do not need to get all the girls before going to the next world level you can always go back also the dark lord drops a event girl that you can only get when a event is on so you will have to go back to fight him even if you get all the girls he drops so while you are trying to get a event only girl when a event is on you can get lucky and get the girls you missed also you can get lucky and get all 3 girls on the next world level early so being able to go back to past bosses to get girls you missed while you finish that world level still gives you girls to get.

my problem was not with the dark lord but with the silvanus, I got his titania queen at the beginning of magic forest and only fifteen days later (that was now, and I'm in the last part of magic forest). he drop the sylvia I have an average of 60 battles per day which gives 900+ battles. this is insane...¬¬

1 hour ago, gf7 said:

my problem was not with the dark lord but with the silvanus, I got his titania queen at the beginning of magic forest and only fifteen days later (that was now, and I'm in the last part of magic forest). he drop the sylvia I have an average of 60 battles per day which gives 900+ battles. this is insane...¬¬

totally agree with you, during whole magic forest silvanus didnt dropped any girl for me .

Boys, I'm not sure, but I guess the drop rate of the troll girls was lowered. It seems a general thing that people are not getting more them as before. Me, for example, got all the girls from Edwarda much before I end her world (something about 2 or 3 weeks), and now, on Donatien world, I'm working on him all my stamina for 2 weeks (this is more than 50 battles per day), and any girl drop at all. This mean that the gril drop rate is about 0,14% (and this rate will continue lowing until... well, until I get a girl), what is a really low thing.

A time ago, I read here in forum that the girl drop rate was 0,25%, that's before the rebalance. After it, was when I more earned girls from bosses (like, 2 or 3 per week), so probably the drop rate was increased with the rebalance, and probably (again), seeing that earn girls became too easy, the admin team lowered the drop rate once more.

Well, all this is just speculation, and would be necessary a official confirmation (or negation) of this but, one thing are certain: if the girl drop rate didn't fall, then we are a bunch of very unlucky dudes...

il y a 19 minutes, NobodyPrime a dit :

Boys, I'm not sure, but I guess the drop rate of the troll girls was lowered. It seems a general thing that people are not getting more them as before. Me, for example, got all the girls from Edwarda much before I end her world (something about 2 or 3 weeks), and now, on Donatien world, I'm working on him all my stamina for 2 weeks (this is more than 50 battles per day), and any girl drop at all. This mean that the gril drop rate is about 0,14% (and this rate will continue lowing until... well, until I get a girl), what is a really low thing.

A time ago, I read here in forum that the girl drop rate was 0,25%, that's before the rebalance. After it, was when I more earned girls from bosses (like, 2 or 3 per week), so probably the drop rate was increased with the rebalance, and probably (again), seeing that earn girls became too easy, the admin team lowered the drop rate once more.

Well, all this is just speculation, and would be necessary a official confirmation (or negation) of this but, one thing are certain: if the girl drop rate didn't fall, then we are a bunch of very unlucky dudes...

The drop rate has 2 more settings since the update:

• the number of time you beat a boss without dropping, the more you fight, the more you're chance to drop increase
  • the number of girls you already have (excluding event girl), the more girls you have, the more you're chance to drop a girl decrease (with a limit so the drop rate is not to low)

Those 2 things are not applied to event girls.

This was said in the french forum by @Tristelune a patreon.

• Like 1