DARK LORD DROP

No rush getting girls that are not from events since you can always go back and get them the only girls i care about having a good drop rate are the event girls since they are limited time only if you do the boss killing contests you should get most of the girls before finishing the world and you can use the money from beating the bosses to upgrade your girls which costs more when you get more girls.

On 25/09/2017 at 0:25 PM, meraginasu said:

The drop rate has 2 more settings since the update:

• the number of time you beat a boss without dropping, the more you fight, the more you're chance to drop increase
  • the number of girls you already have (excluding event girl), the more girls you have, the more you're chance to drop a girl decrease (with a limit so the drop rate is not to low)

Those 2 things are not applied to event girls.

This was said in the french forum by @Tristelune a patreon.

This is very intersting. This explain why (supposely) we have more chances to earn a event girl in the battle than the troll, lets say, "classical" girls. But do you know how much decrease the girl drop rate by number of girls?

yes, I know I can go ahead, but that was because there was only one girl and I wanted to take it. I dropped her the next day, but I really seem excessive 700 battles for a girl. with a projection of over 2000 battles for all three girls, and then 6/7 weeks on a world boss. Exaggeratingly excessive as playing time. I honestly believe that being a pay-per-action game should be developed on the basis of a slot lottery, with the guarantee of winning a lot of games (eg 250 games = 1 girl guarantee). a bit like epic pachinko, 10 games = 1 guaranteed girl.

On 17/09/2017 at 1:29 PM, Iegend said:

Hey , its been 3-4 days since im trying to drop a girl from dark lord im lvl 29 atm and I didn't spend a second with full combativity . Always used on dark lord always one-shot him still i got nothing

I have a similar yet "worse" problem than that, during the back to school event I got all the character drops from the Ninja Spy from the Ninja Village, since it was the quest I was doing at the time, then I proceeded to fight the Dark Lord in order to obtain his character drops, I managed to get 2 (Kimie [his Beta] and Sheheramazond [his Alpha]) but failed to get the 3rd character

his 3rd drop was not his Omega (Acana), who I had gotten before the event started, but a red-head girl that appeared beside him during the event (Back to School), the thing is that maybe 4 days to 1 week after the event ended, which I completed and got a new character, the girl that appeared besides the Dark Lord on the Adventure screen disappeared and with her the ability to get her on a drop from fighting Dark Lord

I do not know if this happened to everyone but I did not manage to get the last character since she was removed, which should not have happened

52 minutes ago, armando30 said:

maybe 4 days to 1 week after the event ended, ....... the girl that appeared besides the Dark Lord on the Adventure screen disappeared and with her the ability to get her on a drop from fighting Dark Lord

I do not know if this happened to everyone but I did not manage to get the last character since she was removed, which should not have happened

event exclusive girls are event exclusiv. u can only get them during the event

6 hours ago, Sarkasth said:

event exclusive girls are event exclusiv. u can only get them during the event

but the even was «Back to School», we got a new character by performing at least 12 of the 14 tasks, the girl I mention was still available after the «Back to School» event ended and I did not see it being mentioned anywhere that she was a exclusive of some sort

34 minutes ago, armando30 said:

but the even was «Back to School», we got a new character by performing at least 12 of the 14 tasks, the girl I mention was still available after the «Back to School» event ended and I did not see it being mentioned anywhere that she was a exclusive of some sort

the only redhead available during that event from dark lord was justine.

justine.png.159e1cf05ddeaac5aeac56c5eca7cae8.png

events last 14days. after that the event ends an all eventgirls are no longer available.

ur mistake is to believe that the event ended after 12 days, because of the "do 12 of 14missions to get 1girl" thing but u could also skip the first 2 days and do the missions of day 3 - 14. or any other combination to get the missions-girl. it has nothing to do with the 2 girls that are dropable from random bosses (usually dark lord + someone else)

i repeat: events last 14 days and after that: all event specific girls are gone for an uncertain time, (maybe forever. maybe they will have a comeback)

Edited by Sarkasth

13 hours ago, Sarkasth said:

the only redhead available during that event from dark lord was justine.

justine.png.159e1cf05ddeaac5aeac56c5eca7cae8.png

events last 14days. after that the event ends an all eventgirls are no longer available.

ur mistake is to believe that the event ended after 12 days, because of the "do 12 of 14missions to get 1girl" thing but u could also skip the first 2 days and do the missions of day 3 - 14. or any other combination to get the missions-girl. it has nothing to do with the 2 girls that are dropable from random bosses (usually dark lord + someone else)

i repeat: events last 14 days and after that: all event specific girls are gone for an uncertain time, (maybe forever. maybe they will have a comeback)

yes, that's her, I just did not know she was a event exclusive and thought only Secretary Rabbi would be the event exclusive reward, I did afterall complete all 14 tasks and got my own Rabbi, either way during the event I was successeful in getting all the characters from Ninja Spy and Dark Lord, the only I could not get in a Drop was Justine and don't know if a coincidence or something else but as soon as Justine was no longer available I could not get a single character drop from Gruntt, it was possibly another coincidence but with the start of the Autunm event I could finally get one of the original drops from Gruntt, since I've already got the exclusive from Dark Lord I only have to try and get the other 2 originals from Gruntt and the exclusive demon girl