[ 18-Jun-20 ] Music Event - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Hey guys. On topic of enhancements, event, and longer runs. 

I'm still on my 5th reset in the event. After getting the girl I decided to see how far I can go.

Every now and then - just 4-5 times a day - I use ability combo. Idle2Click. My Felicia is enhanced to x18, yes, but my crafts aren't maxed, and I don't have a full set - I'm missing click crit chance, and don't have all specialty idle crafts.

Relevant crafts are - Idle ! lvl200, KH idle lvl100 seconds on boss lvl107, Rewards lvl200, Boss  Rewards lvl155, NonBoss rewards lvl200, Idle Boss lvl161, Triple rewards chance lvl195, Idle2click lvl200, crit click value lvl150. Again, they aren't fully levelled because I committed to a longer push before that.

Right now I'm on hgs4x8H.png

• Thanks 1

il y a une heure, FinderKeeper a dit :

Right now I'm on hgs4x8H.png

Noob, I'm currently level 5917 (in the office).

More seriously, I may be unavailable Sunday... so not only I started the event 1-day late in my second account, but also I may be not able to play the last day.

This is kind of boring having to wait until Friday to unlock what I need to get Felicia and then finish the event.

@EdMuse

Since you asked, and I was one of first that finished the event:

• on event, use Mojo Ring, critical click and leveling Felicia (with enhancement). On later stages, it increases dmg more than leveling click girls and charms. Also, remember to increase rewards, preferably enhanced Sabrina. Little info: I didn't drop Sex Tape Souvenir charm.
  • on office, I use click to idle, same as you. Since you can get shitload of multipliers, it is currently best. But without them, it's does not work so good on event. Other info: my office speedrun is 7 mins.

I didn't touch event after the fist day, but I may reset to get all the charms and see if with only click to idle you can finish.

• Thanks 1

6k reached in the office. Charms levels ~230.

Missing the last power, perk Ymen x2 should be unlocked by tomorrow, idle x4 Friday or Saturday.

I need to unlock Felicia for Saturday morning to be able to complete the event in few hours with 3 boosters (12h at most).

1 hour ago, test_anon said:

Rewards girls gives almost nothing, personally, I stopped using them.

Yes, they don't give much in office, where you have high multipliers from perks and high girl reset level. But in event it's important to level one reward girl to some point, otherwise your leveling speed will be really slow.

• Like 1

il y a 10 minutes, ????penguin???? a dit :

But in event it's important to level one reward girl to some point, otherwise your leveling speed will be really slow.

Mmmm... maybe.

But this is a pain in the ass to compute when your reward girl become useless as you will have to take into account your reward charms.

This would be way easier if the reward was in % instead of a fixed number.

I made some computations, Bunny is currently (for me) 3.54 times better than Spring in clicking power. And my idle is only 4.7 times better than my clicking power.

However, if we take into account the skills, 3 of the powers gives nothing into idle (the first, the third, and the forth).

Still Spring is very usefull at the beginning of the run. But then the progress have to be made with powers, with Bunny. They really killed the idle play with their click -> idle/ idle -> click charms.

Too me, this event seemed to have the best scaling so far. Wayyyy better than the Lyka event. It didn't require all day play, so I took my time and just finished an hour ago.

I just tanked it out with Felicia after maybe 4 or 5 resets, with mojo and titcoin around lvl 150ish. I couldve reset probably 5 more times and easily breezed through, but other than that, I feel this event had the right amount of challenge.

Edit: Felicia at x12 lvl 11048 / Keira 10654 at x12 and no purchased boosters

Edited by LukeWarmbath
  • Like 1

Ok, I just finished the event using only click to idle, so it is possible that way (it took me ~3.5h). But I had high level of charms and bought all of them, so when starting from the very beggining it would take a lot of time and resets. So I still think that using Mojo Ring in event is a faster and easier way.

Final info for click to idle route:

Keira: 11050 lvl, x15 enhancement, Sabrina 10000 lvl (x18 enhancement)

Sex Tape Souvenir: 2.60% (259 lvl), Powerful Aura 17% (121 lvl), Mojo Poster 500% (241 lvl), Click 37% (247 lvl), other around 160 lvl

• Like 2

On 6/24/2020 at 3:53 PM, JAVhero said:

That should easily put you on the top ranks in having bad luck in this event 😭

Same as me.Now I farm for 50b next craft.No mojo ring.I put my Keira that is max mutiplayer with sex tape on lvl 250.Managed to lvl her to 10k and still went slow as hell on 3800+now Im just reseting until I get that damn mojo ring.Felicia is almost maxed multiply also

17 minutes ago, chashaobao3938 said:

Idk if I had a glitch or something but I just passed lvl 3500 for the event, and was supposed to receive 4000 ryos but I haven't gotten anything yet. Any suggestions?

Did you try to reload the page? And if that doesn't show the +4000 Ryos in your top bar you need to contact the support (Settings -> "ToU and Contact")
But make sure you didn't actually spent the Ryos on a reset or something 😀

1 hour ago, JAVhero said:

Did you try to reload the page? And if that doesn't show the +4000 Ryos in your top bar you need to contact the support (Settings -> "ToU and Contact")
But make sure you didn't actually spent the Ryos on a reset or something 😀

Yeahh I just tried reloading and it hasn't popped up yet

Thanks to those who provided advice!  I'm doing my power run to the end of the event, now, since I won't have the time to devote to it in the next two days.  So in lieu of that, I dumped a bunch of ryos into buffs from the shop, something I never do!  But I'm currently at stage 4079, so I expect to be done tonight.

On 6/23/2020 at 3:09 AM, Cursed666 said:

Pretty sure thats how everyone does it.

Im wondering: that 13minutes till max stage run - are you leveling up Felicia or Keira for this?

And how long it takes with the other girl?

I've always played an pretty much and idle game, even on events (see below).  It's only failed me twice, but I'm gaining some understanding of why that was, now.

In the office, I use Felicia exclusively.  For those other questions, again, see below (I...uh...kinda typed this post backwards 😆). 

On 6/23/2020 at 3:50 AM, LanceHardwood said:

If you want to win the event you can't afford to play an idle game. Due to how everything works Mojo Ring is mandatory in any event. You don't have to click all the time, but it's good to activate all skills and click while money/idle multipliers are active. Unfortunately there's no way for events to be completely idle. For the main office you've figured out something but it is still much faster using mojo ring and clicking/activating skills.

As I mentioned, I've always played an idle game in the events, with the exception of using the Touch of Neptune power up, in conjunction with Mojo Blast and Smouldering Eyes, when they're available.  There have been times when I've finished events within the first few hours, too.  But there have been two events I was unable to finish, and at times I thought this one would go that way, too.  It's looking good, though.  And I still don't have Mojo Ring.  I'm leveling Keira, instead, which gives a nice little bump to my idle power, as well.

On 6/23/2020 at 10:10 AM, test_anon said:

Rewards girls gives almost nothing, personally, I stopped using them.

Hate to disagree, but I actually have some brand-spanking new evidence to the contrary.  I just ran a series of office speed runs to max stage, and found that balanced leveling of Felicia and Mani gave the best run.  The difference was a matter of seconds, but it was there.  Gonna publish detailed results in their own thread, since they don't really have anything to do with the event.  I'll try to remember to toss a link into this thread.

ETA: Make that stage 4100.  Almost there!

Edited by EdMuse
More info.
  • Like 1

And done!  Anybody got the text of Arietta's dialogue when she first appears?  I had Manly Sweat running with only about 30 seconds left on it, so I couldn't take the time to read her dialogue.  Actually, that kinda bugs me, the way they do that at the beginning of the stage when you'll get the girl, rather than at the end of that stage, when you've already gotten her.

Wow, Arietta's perks aren't as good as Sabrina's.  How does she compare in terms of her basic skill?....  Woah, big-time better!  7.73H5 ymen at level 10120, compared with Sabrina's 5.13h5 at the same level, but with the first enhancement!  So it looks like I'll be doing Arietta's enhancements, but Sabrina's perks.  That works, since 10120 is my girl's starting level, so they have full perks immediately after forge reset.

On 6/23/2020 at 6:10 AM, FinderKeeper said:

...my crafts aren't maxed...

Hey, I've seen reference to crafts being "maxed" before.  Is there actually a max level for crafts?  Or does that just refer to the idea that eventually you get to a level where they're too expensive to level up anymore?  For instance, in the office, several of my crafts are above level 600, some getting close to level 700, and if I were to keep leveling them, I would only get one or two levels per forge reset, if that.  So it really doesn't make sense, for instance, to spend 23.45A4 mojo to bump my Maneki Chinpo up by a couple of hundredths of a percent.  But I haven't actually hit a number where I just can't go any higher.

BTW, in the event, that same sort of "point of diminishing returns" was between level 220 and 230, to which I leveled Mojo Amulets, Bewitched Clothespin, Mojo Watered Flowers, Rabbit Vibrator, Maneki Chinpo and Mojo Hotstones, with Luxurious Relaxing Couch, Titcoin and Sex Tape Souvenir not far behind, at 198, 180 and 175.