[ 18-Jun-20 ] Music Event - Discussion

FinderKeeper

I give up, I have serious works to do during the WE.

So the conclusion of my little experiment :

• 15 enhanced items in 1 week (so ~2 per days) ;
  • in the office max level reached : 6k, since, I got idle x4, rewards x2, Angel enhanced x3, more charms levels, I could get idle x3 for 2 of 3 type + maybe the last perks of Bunny.
  • 19.39k of kobans (+3k remaining in the achievements).

There is no doubt I could get Felicia x3 without boosters, Saturday if I played, and then finish the event in just few hours Sunday. So event a new player starting the event 1 day late can finish it.

9 minutes ago, test_anon said:

So event a new player starting the event 1 day late can finish it.

Sure, with a good amount of insanity it seems possible... but i doubt the majority of "new" players wants to play this game 24/7 for 8-10 days straight

il y a 3 minutes, JAVhero a dit :

Sure, with a good amount of insanity it seems possible... but i doubt the majority of "new" players wants to play this game 24/7 for 8-10 days straight

I did not use boosters (and have ~20k of kobans, this makes a lot of boosters).

Moreover, if you wait, you have affections and can unlock perks, thus having a way faster progression in the last days.

But still if a very new player want to finish such event, isn't it normal to be hard ?

2 hours ago, EdMuse said:

Hey, I've seen reference to crafts being "maxed" before.  Is there actually a max level for crafts?  Or does that just refer to the idea that eventually you get to a level where they're too expensive to level up anymore?  

BTW, in the event, that same sort of "point of diminishing returns" was between level 220 and 230, ...

You described it.

While indeed there is a max level for crafts, what I referenced was about certain amounts of mojo available the stage I could reach to level those crafts until it became too costly. Basically what I said was - upon reaching those stages I didn't do re-runs to fully level crafts.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, test_anon said:

Moreover, if you wait, you have affections and can unlock perks, thus having a way faster progression in the last days.

No perks available on an event.  Do you mean kink points (not affection) and upgrading contacts?

Once again, can't finish the event.  I really hate these types of events and MUCH prefer the puzzle events.  I've only ever been able to complete 1 of these types of events and that was the very first one when game was launched.  Haven't been able to complete one of these since.

I have Felicia, level her up, reset when I should, get the idle and click-to-idle charms (and others) leveled up as much as I can, but for this event... I still can't get past stage 3900.  I've even purchased boosters to help get over the mark, and they do not help.  Maybe it's because Felicia is only enhanced to lvl 8000?  I don't know.  I even try leveling up others girls with Felicia, and it helps some to get me to where I'm at, but again, still can never get to end of event.  :(  

il y a 36 minutes, Mr.Goodfellow a dit :

Once again, can't finish the event.  I really hate these types of events and MUCH prefer the puzzle events.  I've only ever been able to complete 1 of these types of events and that was the very first one when game was launched.  Haven't been able to complete one of these since.

I have Felicia, level her up, reset when I should, get the idle and click-to-idle charms (and others) leveled up as much as I can, but for this event... I still can't get past stage 3900.  I've even purchased boosters to help get over the mark, and they do not help.  Maybe it's because Felicia is only enhanced to lvl 8000?  I don't know.  I even try leveling up others girls with Felicia, and it helps some to get me to where I'm at, but again, still can never get to end of event.  :(  

Didi you upgrade all of your charms ?

Which is your best click girl ? and which level ?

Did you get click-to-idle and idle-to-clik soon or late ?

Felicia lvl 8000 was enough, no need to have her maxed

2 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

You need a longer run. Just keep leveling Felicia and use ability combos.

...But there might be not enough time for that now.

7 hours ago, ninof said:

Didi you upgrade all of your charms ?

Which is your best click girl ? and which level ?

Did you get click-to-idle and idle-to-clik soon or late ?

Felicia lvl 8000 was enough, no need to have her maxed

Yes, all charms upgraded to max that I could after each reset, which eventually wasn't much because it took several Billions and that's all I could earn per reset.

I also leveled up my best click girl (Abrael) to over 10k like Felicia, but that didn't help much either.  Probably because she is only enhanced to 3000.

I got click-to-idle early on and leveled it up equally to max with idle.  Never got idle-to-click, but isn't that counter-productive since you want to turn click to idle?  

I also got seconds on boss charm and increase rewards charm which i leveled up as well since I couldn't level up the others anymore.  Those helped too.

5 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

You need a longer run. Just keep leveling Felicia and use ability combos.

...But there might be not enough time for that now.

It took several days getting from 3700 to 3800, even after multiple resets.  I pushed hard to get to 3900 but I had 5 days left when I got there, so I thought I still had time.  But after many many many resets, I just could not get to it.  Was actually stuck at 3880 for the longest time and only just before the event ended was I able to get past 3890.  

Man, I hate these events.  :(   Give me puzzle events all the time!!  :D  

1 minute ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

It took several days getting from 3700 to 3800, even after multiple resets.  I pushed hard to get to 3900 but I had 5 days left when I got there, so I thought I still had time.  But after many many many resets, I just could not get to it.  Was actually stuck at 3880 for the longest time and only just before the event ended was I able to get past 3890.  

Man, I hate these events.  :(   Give me puzzle events all the time!!  :D  

That's what I was getting at. At some point you have to stop resetting.

1 hour ago, FinderKeeper said:

That's what I was getting at. At some point you have to stop resetting.

I did stop resetting at the end because it wasn't doing anything to help.  For the last 5 days of the event, I just tried to grind, grind, grind.  But I just couldn't get any further than this.  I burned what ryos i had to get boosters just to get to 3800.  I had hoped they would've gotten me all the way, but unfortunately, they didn't.  :( 

Obviously, there has to be something else I'm not doing, or I don't have unlocked yet / leveled up enough yet, or whatever.  Just don't know what it is. 

Thought I was going to get this event as this is the closest to completion I've ever been since that very first event where I did get the girl, but guess not.  Oh well.

Edited by Mr.Goodfellow

On 6/28/2020 at 4:15 PM, Mr.Goodfellow said:

I got click-to-idle early on and leveled it up equally to max with idle.  Never got idle-to-click, but isn't that counter-productive since you want to turn click to idle?  

?

No, you want idle-to click.

You can use click-to-idle, but that's more for help to grind that Mojo Ring.

On 6/30/2020 at 7:00 AM, Cursed666 said:

?

No, you want idle-to click.

You can use click-to-idle, but that's more for help to grind that Mojo Ring.

to elaborate a bit on that theme: if you want as much idle as possible, it may seem appealing to just transform click to idle with some percentage bonus added on top. But do keep in mind that it's most effective to just upgrade one girl, and since felicia is the girl with the highest growth rate per money spent, you'll want to focus on her. This means you'll not have much natural click power anyways if you're going for an optimal run. However, you'll want to put the idle power you got with Felicia to use, so you want idle-to-click so you gain more powerful clicks that can help you with progression.

This tactic may change if they introduce some click girl with a better multiplier than felicia (lyka is the new best click girl, but she still doesn't compare to felicia) or nerf felicias growth rate in the future.

• Like 1

Click-to-idle (Sex Tape Souvenir) is acceptable only if you have Lyka Longteeth, Keira or Cupid, in that order of preference, of course depending on enhancements as well. Without at least one of those girls, this charm pretty much dead.
Further it is okay only if:
a) you don't have Felicia - almost impossible, since she's a prerequisite to getting the above girls
b) you don't have Mojo Ring (click-to-idle) yet - in which case Sex Tape Souvenir can be used for farming resets in order to get Mojo Ring
c) you have Mojo Ring, but somehow your Felicia has no enhancements, but your click girl is at max - even in this case MR might be preferable to STS, haven't tested

In all cases Mojo Ring is best used for endgame pushing, where the player has to activate their skills and also click to advance in levels.
So far I recall only one event where idle gameplay was viable, the rest have always required skills + clicking.