On 12/1/2017 at 9:29 PM, Chthugha said:

there is no 15th day of the event.
there are exactly 14 days.
but the rest doesn't change, you just have to start the mission on each day, and then you could collect them all on day 14 of the event.

The event ends on the 15th of december for me when the new daily missions and new contests come out the event runs for 14 days starts on the 1st and ends on the 15th it depends on what time zone you live in to if the event ends on 14th or 15th in your time zone.

The event even ends on the 15th on the game servers time as well when the new daily missions and contests start it's the time you have have to claim your mission rewards to get your kobans for doing all your daily missions it's no different than if someone paid you money on the 15th of december or if you had to hand in school work by that time both get done at a set time on that date not exactly when the time ticks over to the 15th.. 24296671_395975300834460_841189686485622

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, natstar said:

The event ends on the 15th of december for me when the new daily missions and new contests come out the event runs for 14 days starts on the 1st and ends on the 15th it depends on what time zone you live in to if the event ends on 14th or 15th in your time zone.

The event even ends on the 15th on the game servers time as well when the new daily missions and contests start it's the time you have have to claim your mission rewards to get your kobans for doing all your daily missions it's no different than if someone paid you money on the 15th of december or if you had to hand in school work by that time both get done at a set time on that date not exactly when the time ticks over to the 15th.. 24296671_395975300834460_841189686485622

that doesn't change the fact that the event lasts for exactly 14 days and not a minute more or less.
it starts at 5am on the 1st end ends on 5am on the 15th (for me). if you calculate the hours, it will be exactly 336 hours = 14 days.
no matter how you look at it, there are just 14 days. hh days just start at the daily reset and not at your local midnight.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

she is permanent girl? thought she was a halloween. but anyway congratz she really looks nice.

nah, they added three halloween-themed permanent girl to the pachinko during the halloween revival event.
Gossy, Lupa and Vissihar are all permanent pachinko girls.
It was on the banner as well, but I guess it's easier to see that if you play on Nutaku because the banner is underneath the game :D

31 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

hope i have enough endurance to wait till last day of event. have 26k kobans but need wiat till got all the event boss girls ^^

You're going to need the kobans for the anniversary event next year which you can get all the past event harem members from.

Today full of drops! Got Kalissa this morning (she is far prettier than I had thought... and what abs!:x), and this evening...

image.thumb.png.97bfbf326f2d5080c4b40dbe43c15035.png

^_^ It was not so easy, and not so hard too! Now let's get that Fae!!! (and with luck, Arcana, the last girl that I need to finish the harem of the Dark LordxD)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NobodyPrime said:

Today full of drops! Got Kalissa this morning (she is far prettier than I had thought... and what abs!:x), and this evening...

image.thumb.png.97bfbf326f2d5080c4b40dbe43c15035.png

^_^ It was not so easy, and not so hard too! Now let's get that Fae!!! (and with luck, Arcana, the last girl that I need to finish the harem of the Dark LordxD)

gratz

• Thanks 1

Well, when I got Gossy I didn't realize she was the 4th Epic Pachinko girl I had, 12 more to get the ones that are only in Epic Pachinko cleared.

I've now missed 1 from the Ninja, 2 from Gruntt, and 2 from Edwarda.  I've cleared Dark Lord and Donatien.  Also, I Have Leeditt even though I haven't got to her world yet. =)

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

How is everybody's event going?

Horrible so far ;)

Dark Lord doesn't like me at all (or he likes Leia, sorry Gina, too much :D ) but so far no go. But we're only a few days in, who knows. But I am starting to become convinced that the drop rates get lower as your level gets higher.

On the positive side I got Ankyo leveled to 5 starts. Not that it really adds much extra for me, but I think her avatar is cool. At least I now know for sure she was modeled after Rei ;) Now all that's left is Red Battler (1 star to go), Agate (3 stars) and Abraël (2 stars)) and I'll have all 5 stars starred out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I have been very lucky so far and gotten both girls on both accounts already. So I am back at money grinding to buy affection.

rather disappointing so far, we are on the 5th day now and still couldnt get Dark Lord's event girl¬¬

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I have been very lucky so far and gotten both girls on both accounts already. So I am back at money grinding to buy affection.

Remember the last two events, when I was with a terrible luck? Well, the winds indeed change :D Got Arcana today, and now the Dark Lord is all alone, except for Gina, that I hope get soon. The only problem now is get enough money to upgrade all this girls, haha:P

Too bad that my unlucky state seems to have passed to you, guys. :/ I wish good luck to all! Don't forget to show us when that girl that you love drop! xD

• Like 1

On 12/4/2017 at 4:10 PM, BananaJoy said:

yay lvl 140, so only 260 lvl more to go xD

I think level 400 is going to be the level cap for a long time so i am in no rush in getting there since it lets me use the free energy refills every 10 levels more for when they add new parts to the story.

• Like 1