12 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I don't pay attention to girls I cannot get anyway ?

Same with Finalmecia. They won't be available as girl. The writer wants those available as recurring villains. And it would be weird if you have them in your harem while needing to stop them xD

Maybe each villain have a unknown beautiful sister, who knows. The devs could create a quest, where this sister asks for your help for put her evil sis on the right track. B|

Crazy idea, I know, but, in fact, that give the devs a method to renew the bosses if they want to. And, at the final of the quest, both gals could join you. Well, in the case of the Dark Lord, or Donatien, only the sister could join you.  :D

It came to my mind right now, hehe! xD

Edited by masca10
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

ah finally back from dortmund. so cold there. just ordered a pizza and going to bed then ^^

Germany in December it's veeery cold. Time ago I had a friend in Köln, and he told me always, that if I went to visit him, better in July or August. xD

My father been there too, in Hannover, in early 70's, and he told me the same thing, HAHA! :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

cologne isnt so cold. its near bonn where i live and situated in the rhine valley. so mostly here its a bit warmer. but snowing here too. since several years here was no snow. think last time maybe 5-6 years ago.

hah, same here.
last time I had a lot of snow was in the winter of 2011-2012.
that was a cold winter.

and then suddenly, yesterday we had this:
20171210_133720.thumb.jpg.3a4819e78e14f3ffc0acee7d1c93bd43.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

cologne isnt so cold. its near bonn where i live and situated in the rhine valley. so mostly here its a bit warmer. but snowing here too. since several years here was no snow. think last time maybe 5-6 years ago.

Well, I never had the luck of could visit him there, but he told me that many times. xD

well, this was made through the window on the front.
on the back there are houses, on the left and right there are houses.
I just happen to look out onto a park, which is why it's so beautiful.

when I was a kid, ditches like that were frozen over thick enough to go ice skating almost every year, but that hasn't happened anymore since ~1998 or so.
I think that's climate change for you.

just as comparison, the same place in the spring:

20170430_112923.thumb.jpg.12eab0f503702064ee99b0028ce1ac44.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

well, this was made through the window on the front.
on the back there are houses, on the left and right there are houses.
I just happen to look out onto a park, which is why it's so beautiful.

when I was a kid, ditches like that were frozen over thick enough to go ice skating almost every year, but that hasn't happened anymore since ~1998 or so.
I think that's climate change for you.

just as comparison, the same place in the spring:

20170430_112923.thumb.jpg.12eab0f503702064ee99b0028ce1ac44.jpg

I liked a lot both. Really. ^_^

6 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Now back to on topic things xD

I have almost enough to immediately upgrade Shadow Astis.
I just need ~1M more money, and I will have enough gifts and money to get her to star 3 in a matter of seconds.

I don't have used the Epic Pachinko yet, (only a single shot, 540 kobans, time ago), even when I've enough kobans for two x10 shots.

I prefer save more of them, at the moment. ^_^

1 minute ago, masca10 said:

I don't have used the Epic Pachinko yet, (only a single shot, 540 kobans, time ago), even when I've enough kobans for two x10 shots.

I prefer save more of them, at the moment. ^_^

Shadow Astis is the event mission girl O.o

I am saving all my kobans for the moment Virginia is back in the pachinko :x

• Thanks 1

On 12/10/2017 at 4:12 AM, masca10 said:

I guess that it's my lucky day: B|

Free shot in the Pachinko:

legendaryExFoot.thumb.PNG.265ac9319689ef6139851cb13827bc14.PNG

A few moments later:

She took 964 battles this time, but finally, she decided to come with the charming spanish guy, instead of stay with Gruntt, HAHAHAHA! xD:D

I find it funny you got the ball, and I got the shirt.  Unfortunately, I'm Hardcore so it's useless to me.

Screenshot 2017-12-11 19.57.24.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Damoncord said:

I find it funny you got the ball, and I got the shirt.  Unfortunately, I'm Hardcore so it's useless to me.

Screenshot 2017-12-11 19.57.24.png

I wish we would have some kind of trading system among the players to avoid this. Using cash or objects. Everybody wins! B|

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Fappinator said:

lol the event is almost over and i still doesnt have it either of 'em >:(

Crap. This is one of the worsts things that can happen in a event... last one I get my first girl of the event in the last hours (and miss the another one), so I hope you manage to get at least one of them before the 14th day! I will be cheering for you!^_^

• Thanks 1