Well, it's official: machinery is more powerful than dark souls and spirits :D

So I am of type hardcore ("shagger"), level 171 and right now my team consists of Bunny as the Alpha (1325.25 on hardcore), Justine is my Beta (1299.6 on hardcore) and Pelagie (1202.13 on hardcore) as the Omega.

Recently I got Edna from battling Finalmecia and more or less by accident (didn't even notice it at first, I'm quick with reloading). And what do you know? A whooping 1234.62! Not only do I think the "upcount" is funny, but her stats really surprised me. I didn't expect her to be this powerful. SO I guess this proves it: machines are more powerful afterall :o

• Like 1

what a way back. first couldnt join my flight cause didnt have a visafor rusia (only for transfer didnt want to stay there). then needed to make fast another flight and cost my 500 euro + extra for food and hotel. stupid company didnt told me that a visa is needed to go over russia. was 2 days at the stupud airport in bankok.

@loustic sry didnt see her a long time ago here.  

2 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

what a way back. first couldnt join my flight cause didnt have a visafor rusia (only for transfer didnt want to stay there). then needed to make fast another flight and cost my 500 euro + extra for food and hotel. stupid company didnt told me that a visa is needed to go over russia. was 2 days at the stupud airport in bankok.

@loustic sry didnt see her a long time ago here.  

Really? You didn't check those things...
That just sounds like you weren't prepared well. Sorry to say that, but that's the way it looks.

8 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

normally a visa is not needed just for a transfer (i already use aircraft over 50 times and thats the first time that for just changing the aircraft a visa is needed)  only for a longer stay. russia seems a bit special in thiese things. and normally a company should tell sb that before if i book that

yeah needing a visa just to change planes sounds REALLY odd.

Finally managed to login via my smartphone after all this time!!! Really stupid login system for forum..

Congrats to all with their girl drops from current and recent events!

I have been always been lucky with event girl drops (some time until last day!), but last 7 day event with 3 girls finally caught me out. I wasn't able to get the girl with Edwardo.. ?

Better luck for this event I hope!

On a different note, Samane 5 stars.. Way too expensive (Affection & gold)!!!

• Like 1

Had mixed day today, some people might say otherwise as first up after farming Ninja spy for Loving Bunny since half way through day 1 ( got Loving Lupa at start) she finally drops, yay both Event girls in first week (good part) can now concentrate on getting boss girls again. But due to farming Ninja Spy i had left Gruntt alone and not got 1 girl to drop from him, now i completed Invaded kingdom today and moved on to Juy Sea so thought Edwarda has 2 hardcore girls to Gruntt's 1 so ill try her first and first battle against Edwarda she dropped girl, yay another girl.... Eugenie, another charm girl and only one that isnt hardcore. So there you go, lucky day girl wise, unlucky day that none were ones i can actually use (really wanted Jeanne). Hopefully with new combat system tomorrow it wont be long before Jeanne actually drops.

5 minutes ago, bane1 said:

Had mixed day today, some people might say otherwise as first up after farming Ninja spy for Loving Bunny since half way through day 1 ( got Loving Lupa at start) she finally drops, yay both Event girls in first week (good part) can now concentrate on getting boss girls again. But due to farming Ninja Spy i had left Gruntt alone and not got 1 girl to drop from him, now i completed Invaded kingdom today and moved on to Juy Sea so thought Edwarda has 2 hardcore girls to Gruntt's 1 so ill try her first and first battle against Edwarda she dropped girl, yay another girl.... Eugenie, another charm girl and only one that isnt hardcore. So there you go, lucky day girl wise, unlucky day that none were ones i can actually use (really wanted Jeanne). Hopefully with new combat system tomorrow it wont be long before Jeanne actually drops.

well, you just got a girl, so it probably take quite a while. not a lot to distribute amongst the villains, so you basically start from scratch.
but do keep us posted on that one, because it will be interesting to know how the new system works.

also, gratz on getting both event girls.

• Thanks 1

So far only difference i see in battling bosses is increase in money by 100 for every lv they raise. 21 fights and 3 lv raises = an extra 300 a fight from starting lv. Difficulty factor wont be an issue for ages and girls drop seems the same, only time will tell if it becomes easier to get them due to increase chance after every failure to get. Also will be able to do all 48 (i think) battles a day now rather than the 30 odd i could do before so will see if that makes a difference too.

14 hours ago, Chthugha said:

well, you just got a girl, so it probably take quite a while. not a lot to distribute amongst the villains, so you basically start from scratch.
but do keep us posted on that one, because it will be interesting to know how the new system works.

also, gratz on getting both event girls.

Thanks

Will try to keep track on how many fights it takes to get next girl as now able to do full amount a day without loosing any combativity due to work so should be easier to work out (if max 48 a day is correct). Hopefully Edwarda will drop another soon as really want Jeanne.

8 hours ago, Damoncord said:

I've noticed the cash I was getting from each fight has now been cut in half.  Really not loving this.

Yeah cash is lower and will take a while of battleing to get boss lv up to get higher level of cash again (it seems to go up by 100 every time boss lvs up) but now you can try to top up cash (for free) from winning arena 6 times an hour, where as before it was either arena or boss battle. so if like me you are only half way through game it not as bad as if you on last world where the finantial drop seems to be quite severe. 

51 minutes ago, bane1 said:

Yeah cash is lower and will take a while of battleing to get boss lv up to get higher level of cash again (it seems to go up by 100 every time boss lvs up) but now you can try to top up cash (for free) from winning arena 6 times an hour, where as before it was either arena or boss battle. so if like me you are only half way through game it not as bad as if you on last world where the finantial drop seems to be quite severe. 

I'm getting MAX 4K from the arena, in the 12 battles I've got mainly gray affection items or Boosters that sold for less than 2K each.  I've got straight cash 3 times which is LESS than one pay-out on the prior system.

yes i agree the money from bosses and arena r in total smaller than before the update. also i am still glad that arena fights is free now (or lets say mostly if u go over the tower and select a palyer there it still cost u 1 fighting point). but we r still at the beginning. now its vey important to level the bosses so they would give more money. we had quiet a similar situation with the reward of the contests with balen. now they r quiet similar to the reward we had before the update. so i think it will take some time but in the end the money we will earn should be fine by then.

so atm most important income is the money from the girls.

ah i noticed something else, why the hell do i have green affection items at the market again. i need several thounsend affection points and these dont really helps me.

1 hour ago, Damoncord said:

I'm getting MAX 4K from the arena, in the 12 battles I've got mainly gray affection items or Boosters that sold for less than 2K each.  I've got straight cash 3 times which is LESS than one pay-out on the prior system.

ive also noticed that, Cash does seem to max out at about 4k from Arena. So far i have done 9 fights this morning with 8 cash and 1 rare chocolate, slightly better than your drop but still not enough money to buy stuff with. As im only at Juy sea its not so bad yet.

4 hours ago, bane1 said:

That is assuming you are online 24 hours a day. If you only log in once an hour, once every 2 hours, once every 3 hours, etc. then you only get 3 battles when you log in.

34 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i maxed dark lord level. he gives 3,5k cash each fight. but wasnt he about 3-4k before the update? so where is the improvement. 

I've dumped a fair amount of battles and Koban into Finalmecia and she's now 141 and finally up to where Bremen was for cash pre-nerf.  Really not impressed that I went 250-300 fights and nothing but cash and the 2 balls I will need for the story.

I did find it interesting that the first 2 drops were the story items though.