Event orb(s) disappeared

Xerzan

Hi there,

During a past event I could use the event Pachinko for free, but since I did not like the look of the girls in that event, I thought I'd save and use it later. This is the first event with an event Pachinko since then and the free use is gone. Is that how it's supposed to be, that you have to use free event Pachinko on the event where you get it?

Yes, Event Pachinko orbs should not have any sort of natural expiration date.

I'm going to assume you won them (one or two orbs) in the Path of Attraction event at the end of May - there have been two events since then in which it was possible to use them, the 12-day Corrupted Girls event and the June Orgy Days. Are you absolutely sure you didn't spend the orb(s) in either of these events?

If you're certain that you should still be having them, contact Support and ask them to check your account data.

• 2 weeks later...

So an update.

Reported the bug about 10 days ago, still no response... Starting to think the moral of the story is spend any orbs you obtain for free immediately and don't ever waste Koban on them since if they disappear, you are just SoL.

(Reading this back I seem pissed, just wanted to note not actually too bothered by it. Just felt it worth mentioning the support system in game is... yeah...)

8 hours ago, pinja said:

So an update.

Reported the bug about 10 days ago, still no response... Starting to think the moral of the story is spend any orbs you obtain for free immediately and don't ever waste Koban on them since if they disappear, you are just SoL.

(Reading this back I seem pissed, just wanted to note not actually too bothered by it. Just felt it worth mentioning the support system in game is... yeah...)

Better get used to it, my friend. Some people (me included) reported to have had ticket opened for two months before an answer. In my case, after the initial answer and my reply, the ticket is still open (84 days since first post).

• 4 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.10a22fc7b876ea63a06a49339a529391.png

What is the point of the support system if it takes so long to get a response that is absolutely useless and they arbitrarily close it? Been playing for nearly 3 years, and they just thought  . . . I mean I'm not even sure what they thought, since both when I reported the issue, and when they responded over a month later, there was an event going on... However more importantly, what did they think I meant by my event orbs disappearing? I didn't say "The event pachinko disappeared"... 

I would have been less annoyed if they just said "Huh, oh well nothing we can do. Sorry."

Guess in the long-run I'm lucky, and the bug I had came from something I didn't spend money on. Guessing had it been w/ one of the packs I bought over the years, I would of just been SoL.

Overall, I give the Costumer service 2/5 - At least they responded. But them replying with a random fact about Madagascar would have been just as helpful.

4 hours ago, pinja said:

However more importantly, what did they think I meant by my event orbs disappearing? I didn't say "The event pachinko disappeared"...

Okay, I'm by no means defending the support team, that comment may indeed show they didn't properly read your ticket. HOWEVER in the two PoAs that gave out Event Pachinko Orbs as a reward, we had NUMEROUS questions about where their reward has gone from people who didn't understand that the Event Pachinko didn't exist all the time. So uh, yeah, people do ask about their orbs disappearing when the pachinko isn't there and the orbs exist on their account fine.