Arena fighting algorithm

Tutor

Something recently, I completely ceased to understand the algorithm for awarding a victory in the Arena. Very often I notice - having a solid advantage in almost all respects, I get a LOSS. As an example - a screen from the last battle. What explains this situation?

Scrin_01.jpg

Scrin_02.jpg

He has better girls - more armor and more offence, when getting to Beta and Omega. More harmony to trigger special ability because of the domination scheme, giving Know-how 20% harmony bonus over charm. Also, your Beta is not your class, not to say about her not being a 5 star legendary. That's the major issue. Seems like you got unlucky and your special ability didn't trigger during the fight and he healed himself. 

Edited by Тёмный Властелин

34 minutes ago, Tutor said:

Something recently, I completely ceased to understand the algorithm for awarding a victory in the Arena. Very often I notice - having a solid advantage in almost all respects, I get a LOSS. As an example - a screen from the last battle. What explains this situation?

[...]

The only flaw I could detect was your beta girl. While 3rd position is quite "don't care", the 2nd one is important enough.

So pick the strongest Charme you have on 1st (like you have with Shtupra) and the second strongest Charm on 2nd position.

Beside that it sounds like bad luck - I have no up  to date information about the competiveness of Charme since the last adjustment of speciality.

Edited by windia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nope, Beta and Omega have same impact if we talk about maximum offence and defence stats !

However, it's true that Omega comes after Beta during battle but i'm unsure about how it effectively affects the battle results 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Esios
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

He has better girls - more armor and more offence, when getting to Beta and Omega. More harmony to trigger special ability because of the domination scheme, giving Know-how 20% harmony bonus over charm. Also, your Beta is not your class, not to say about her not being a 5 star legendary. That's the major issue. Seems like you got unlucky and your special ability didn't trigger during the fight and he healed himself. 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

@Caradog i'm sorry to bring back this old post but something is off with my Arena Team...

So if we look at the two screenshots, it's clear that even if Filya has better stats than Juliette, the maximum Attack Power and maximum Defense Power is better when Juliette is the alpha...

I'm missing something...

Capture 1.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

Edited by Darsca
Mod Edit: Spoiler tags for poses

@EsiosThat display is entirely wrong. Look at the display after you make the change, and then compare it to before the change, you will see a clear drop in stats. Since you're charm, your goal should be to get the highest stat girl up front, and then the 2nd best in the beta position, and the 3rd girl matters only in very very close matches. (she still gives some nice stats that will work in a way so at least she matters in a passive way)

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 2

Hi @Esios, you should follow the advice @Čamuga has given you in his reply. For future reference, the affect of changes to your battle team will only be reflected in your stats once you have confirmed the changes &, as such, will not be displayed on the 'change team' page in the arena. FWIW I find it's easiest to check/compare stats on the main page of the arena.

Edited by Caradog
  • Like 1

@Esios You should not rely on the stats of that screenshots if you haven't validated and changed screen.

The way to see the real stats are: change girls, validate, go out of that screen, and then check the new stats in the arena or coming again to the change girl screen.

• Like 1