Test Server is open again

Eivo

5 hours ago, Mort said:

But how would it be if only the selected character perks would work?

More strategy? Not really it would result in getting 15 Perks and "Endgame i´am comming". Then wait until the next Meta Girl appears and saving up all the Affectionpoints you get. That would make the game extremly boring ( more as at the moment ).

No need to invest in other perks of all the Girls you have.

Sure other Girls would became Meta instead of the current ones but that wouldn´t change anything. Because everyone would simply switch.

Also there would be more anger, at the moment people only complain about not getting or needing Felicia but if you would need more Girls to hold your advantage the devs would very fast be labeld as "Greedy" if some of them are only to get in the gatcha or hard events.

I know it was "bad" concept, that's why I expected them to go this route tbh. Its all good then, people were asking for option to sort girls forever, and its kind of implemented now, which is great 

Considering that there is new perk that reduces amount of time needed to generate +1 affection, this also means +20 max affection girls are finally useful too, lol

Edited by Joker555

17 hours ago, Emerelle said:

Opinion requested: Maybe it's just me, I'm not sure, but I think that head seems a little bit to small for that body...? Something about this looks weird to me but I'm not 100% sure - I think it's the size of head, tho.

image.png.f514987c1fdb57cdbef1087c759878fb.png

The head is too small. Compare it to the ass or even easier the hand. Most people's hands are about the lenght from the eyebrow to the chin, in her case it is the full size of the head, as in including the forhead, she is basically missing 5cm or so of head. The head should be about the full lenght of the lower arm, ass or foot, but well... can't see her feet as for the other two, easy to cut and paste and compare yourself.

On 7/31/2020 at 2:35 PM, Emerelle said:

Ok, so it's not just me. I hope the will/can fix this before it goes live. ^^

TL;DR, I too hope they will fix the images before they go live, but I doubt it.

Long version: Depends.

If they have just drawn the girls body and head as one image, and not, like with the hair, split it in several, the image will have to be remade.

If you look at the live version, there are only 2 girls, the face and the hair along with a slight scaling makes it look as if there are more.

Seeing how "wonkie" it looks (the img you posted), they would need to rescale the head, or as said, redraw the image. Either way the position of the hair and its scaleing will have to be remade. Depending on the program used to make the image/animation, each and every animation will have to be remade, something I'm personally not sure they are willing to do, reason being that they didn't test or look at what they were doing (according to the people that have tested the test version) before releasing the information about it.

From what I have seen here, the current test version is a mess. Hardly tested. But the information about the "NEW" "BIG" change has been posted since a while back. People want this "new" thing they have been promised, and as such, the clock is ticking. The longer they wait, the more pissed off people will get, the more hype will build up, hype that will, if not met, or met with a heep of bugs, result in backlash.

My own thoughts on this whole mess is that they didn't test the first clicker game enough before they exited beta. (As proff I present the 13000 level lock, a thing that could have easily be found by cranking up the numbers on a test game.) Now they have a bunch of people that are questioning what the people behind this is doing, myself included, since it seems that the "fix" they have come with is a remake of the first game, without fixing the underlying problem (the big numbers). That said, I will give the devs the benefit of a doubt, since I don't know why they can't fix such an issue. It can be a 3rd party libary (piece of code that someone else has made) that they have imported or it can be an issue with having it have to be able to run in a browser that is messing things up, heck it could even be the server they are hosting it on that is running something that can't handle more than 32bit numbers. But I still think they should have looked into this more before posting about the "NEW" thing that is to come.

On 7/30/2020 at 2:17 PM, Emerelle said:

Opinion requested: Maybe it's just me, I'm not sure, but I think that head seems a little bit to small for that body...? Something about this looks weird to me but I'm not 100% sure - I think it's the size of head, tho.

image.png.f514987c1fdb57cdbef1087c759878fb.png

It's not a mistake - they're planning to make her catchphrase: "Fancy a little head?"
Sorry.  I couldn't resist.  I'll let myself out now.

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

I check test server from time to time out of curiosity and what the hell, there is chat function now, that has replies similar to fap ceo, and you get pictures or something? I don't really get it because its bugging the hell out 

Edited by Joker555

7 hours ago, Joker555 said:

I check test server from time to time out of curiosity and what the hell, there is chat function now, that has replies similar to fap ceo, and you get pictures or something? I don't really get it because its bugging the hell out 

A couple weeks ago they added a "chat" function that requires you to unlock the dialogue normally unlocked for each girl as you give them affection, with the twist being that you can choose your response to each of the lines of dialogue. But, your responses don't affect the dialogue AT ALL, so it's another pointless addition, and, as you mentioned, very buggy. The pictures don't show up most of the time and the chat function itself is buggy as all hell. They clearly don't have the most competent programmers to fuck up something so basic. On top of that, you can't just quickly dump affection onto the girls; if you want to give someone 100 affection, you HAVE to click on their character 100 times. Ridiculous system.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps they should have a seperate thread for the test server where they post dates and what changes were implemented when. Right now I believe most people will just check the test server once, see the mess it is in and leave it not to come back. Not to mention that a thread like that would allow the people that doesn't check the test server to see that something is acctually happening in the game and with the development.

But seeing the information posted here, I can't say I have high hopes. More and more things are added, neither wich works/looks good or is without bugs. That is what it looks like here at least.

19 minutes ago, LordRagy84 said:

so i enter the tester username and password play for a bit now it asks for me to login but if i try the tester thing again it says "bad email format" if i go with E-mail i use for hheroes and hclicker  it says "Email not registered" so what now ?

You register an account. The tester pass is to get onto the page, but the server isn't synced with any other version of the game, so it has to have its own account created.

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You register an account. The tester pass is to get onto the page, but the server isn't synced with any other version of the game, so it has to have its own account created.

so  is it   ok  if I use the same e-mail  password and name  that i use in heroes and  original clicker or does it have to be completley new ?

4 hours ago, LordRagy84 said:

so  is it   ok  if I use the same e-mail  password and name  that i use in heroes and  original clicker or does it have to be completley new ?

I suggest to use a different e-mail & password combination, it's only a test server and not the final one.

Edited by JAVhero

hmm? im currently stuck on i guess its called Chapter 2? i've reached lvl 1101 unlocked Kimberly......but i can't get chapter 3 to unlock......an now i can't earn any more skill points from either chapter 1 or 2 as i have them maxed......so am i doing something wrong.....or are chapters 3 an 4 still closed?

10 hours ago, moesin said:

hmm? im currently stuck on i guess its called Chapter 2? i've reached lvl 1101 unlocked Kimberly......but i can't get chapter 3 to unlock......an now i can't earn any more skill points from either chapter 1 or 2 as i have them maxed......so am i doing something wrong.....or are chapters 3 an 4 still closed?

Ch 3 and 4 are still locked.

---

I also think they should do more to convey that they haven't just abandoned the game.  Things are moving on the test server, which is good, but anyone without an account on that has had nothing to go on for months. 

3 hours ago, Lyn said:

Ch 3 and 4 are still locked.

---

I also think they should do more to convey that they haven't just abandoned the game.  Things are moving on the test server, which is good, but anyone without an account on that has had nothing to go on for months. 

ok i see ty for the info

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but one thing I've noticed so far, is that when you switch from one Story Chapter to another, it completely resets your progress. That's fine, but it could at least give us the rewards that we would have gained for that acknowledging that progress reset, instead of getting nothing. It seems kind of silly, for them to prompt us about progress being reset, then not giving us the reward we would have gained, if we had simply canceled, went back to the Forge and manually reset.

I know it's such a minor thing, but it seems so petty for them to ignore such a basic clicker gameplay mechanic, simply because we decided to move from one Story to another. It's not a big deal in the context of this test server, but imagine going all the way up to Stage 13000 and then switching to another Story without remembering to do the manual Forge reset first. Basically a huge non-sense waste of time.

well so far after testing for a few days these are the things ive noticed

1.  I think if we had the option to turn off the Yemen graphics an the number damage spam it might help with the lag that many are experiencing.....the reason ive noticed this....is it seems when coming back to the screen from another Tabbed screen.....the screen seems to lag like hell on my computer until the damage an the Yemen spam catches up......just a thought....or maybe a cheap band-aid to an ugly cut....not sure how to word that

----------------------------------------------------

2.  I think the max amount of chats that one can save up needs to be increased.  While im thankful for any form of new content we can get. I also find the dialogues to be some what funny an entertaining in their own right.  With that said, the idea that we'd need to log in once every 20 minutes to keep them burned down, otherwise we loose out on free resources just feels to (umm i dont know what the word is)...forced?...micromanaged?.....counter-intuitive? to fun or engaging gameplay....i think a more accurate number would be 48 or 96....that way people could log in once every 4 to 8hrs an not feel like the game is trying to control all their free time...i make this suggestion with myself an others in mind....im disabled an cant work....but if the function feels to overwhelming for me who sits at home 24/7 an goes no where....i can only imagine how irritating this current function is for somebody that has a job/family responsibilities.

2a. i am also aware of the item in the shop that increases the replies count +1 it says consumable, so id assume its a permanent effect but even if it is 7k Ryos is way to much for such an item...that just feels sketchy as hell...if it was 1k Ryos for +1 yeah ok maybe...but 7k is just way to much for +1....the only way id consider such an item for that price is if it was like say +5 or +10 permanent effect...but even still..thats like 2k Ryos shy of a gacha pull....which when you compare the option of a possible new girl vs a +1 chat...for the cost it just doesnt feel effective as it currently is.

3.  Skill Points

3a.  Is it supposed to be just enough skill points to max out a single tree?

as it stands now i personally see no reason to reset my office skills thingies but i also dont pretend to be a super smart person, that has mad math/spreadsheet skills.  I just know what i see when i see it.  I currently have lvl 635+ to all office thingies except click crit an idle crit those are at 320+ equally.  even at just 1 skill point per reset.  Id still earn the skill points faster with just 1 daily reset then the amount of time i've invested in getting those office thingies to the level they are currently at.  It very well could be that im truly just missing something an if that is the case then i apologize in advance.

3b.  Could it be we are supposed to be able to get enough skill points to max out ALL TREES?

If we are supposed to be able to max out all trees. 

Do we have an eta on how long it will be before all chapters are opened? 

Will it be at launch?  Or is it going to be one of those 1 chapter per month things?

as it stands currently i feel like the amount of max skill points per chapter is to few.  Yes i understand a lot of the questions im asking would eventually be answered with time.  but as it stands right now with how im typing up all this anyways i might as well just put it in this topic reply as well.  I cant help but feel that it will take all 4 chapters to max out 1 skill tree an while that would provide new content every so often, the amount of constant sacrifice involving the office thingies would become very tedious very quickly 

4.  There seems to be a weird jump in difficulty in chapter 2 at around lvl 750 if i remember correctly so the chapter may need to be reworked before launch on live servers

5.  We need the affection dump option back....having to click each heart is.....yeah thats a no go on the fun meter

im sure there is other things i wanted to say but sadly my medications are making me forgetful anywho thanks for reading

Edited by moesin
comment update

@moesin

@3

There suppose to be 4 chapters at launch + 5th within 4 weeks + another every 4-8 weeks.

We dont know how many Skill Points will be there to get in chapters 3+. But I am hoping to get to the bottom of one of the trees at launch 😜

Crafts you have grinded out so far are likely gonna be reset at launch (with some kind of compensation).

Question if you should grind SP with remax or with transcendence seems like personal preference. If you rather push tree faster you go with transcendence, otherwise take few days/weeks to grind it out.