koban prices are

BoosterDUDE69

sooo wrong,,

just bought like 

80+ energy it said 33 kobans had to  pay F 223 kobans for like fucking 80-85 energy areu F kidding me

i want to seeeeeeeee the fucking correct price of kobans that we gotta spend if we buy some extra energy villain attacks

whatsoever

and make the koban cost atleast 50% cheaper aaaaah ffs

ciao

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

F$$$$$$$$$$$N BS I DO THAT 1000000000000000x

and the F GARBAGE is still not fixed

PLZ IF YOU DONT GET ANYTHING REASONABLE TO SAY THEN STFU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU THINK I DID NOT DO THAT YET??????? YOU ............ .............. .................. .........................

THE ENTIRE GAME NEEDS A REPAIR PATCH ITS LIKE 50% broke when it omes to its details,,,,,,,,

geeez the brainpower of current ppl these days really is amazing,, beyond any logical doubt FFS

i wanne speak to an admin aaaah

so if you are som F C player,,,, S T F U 

i dont need braindead oppions that i already know,,,, 

if i steooed on any toes,,, you should not be playing online games

goddamn 

like i said many times this world is ,,,,,,, ,???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

guess it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 4

i am very dissapointed in the game creators,,,,,

when u go to forum,,, there aint no option like

repair or internal bug report,,,,,

prices needs to be shown correctly for kobans spending

the timer on champs needs a fix

and ill bet i can come up with more broken things but im bit tooo annoyed rn to think decently aaaaaah

and plz if you dont got anything usefull to say dont say anything bc you just will annoy me with it,,

and certainly not complain about the english bc i am DUTCH all this english i just learned from watching TV/movies/shows 

anyhow CHECK the entire game DEVELOPPER 

bc not 1 hair on my entire body thinks of dropping even 1 bloooooody cent,,

till its fixed

oooh ye and it takes me upto 10minto collect barely 200k from the H..............................

so yeah lameeeeeee

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

I feel like he's bringing the reputation of my country down with sentences like this:

2 hours ago, BoosterDUDE69 said:

and certainly not complain about the english bc i am DUTCH all this english i just learned from watching TV/movies/shows 

We have higher standards on our English education than that :D 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BoosterDUDE69 said:

prices needs to be shown correctly for kobans spending

the timer on champs needs a fix

In the interest of being marginally helpful so this thread can be put out of its misery: These are both not Kinkoid's fault, you've just fucked up the settings of your computer clock, either time or time zone.

You should feel suitably dumb now, but I doubt you will.

Edited by _shal_
  • Haha 1

hace 31 minutos, Chthugha dijo:

Does anyone ever do that?
I mean, if that happened, Dunning and Kruger wouldn't have been able to formulate their effect.

If that happened, people would change votes after seeing what their chosen representatives have done, and many presidents of many countries wouldn't have applied for office to begin with 😁

Right, I'm making the executive decision to lock this. It didn't exactly start on a high and hasn't gone anywhere meaningful, nor does it look likely to.

To the OP: The original post was left in bug reports since it initially sounded legitimate, but I believe Shal has identified and answered the problem there. Either that or sync issues between devices seems the most likely cause.

The following posts were what can best be described as feedback (I'm being very generous here) so that's why I moved it. In future, however, before writing feedback I would suggest gathering your thoughts a bit more so that what is read is actually understandable. Although if I may be so bold as to say it, if you cannot stand so many functions of a game so much that it leaves you in such a fit of apoplectic rage that you cannot write coherently (for anyone wondering, I already cleaned up those posts a bit) then you may be better off just quitting. You would probably be doing yourself a favour. 

• Thanks 1

• Darsca locked this topic