Contest Points Rebalance

As of Patch #31 change " Contests points given have been rebalanced " i am confused about 2 guys in my contest which have monster amounts of points in a short time after the daily reset was done. So as i remember, the old values of that contest were:

Give xp to girls: 1p

Level up a girl: about 1100p

Get a new girl: 5000p

It was hard to get even 1 mil p with these for me at lvl 207 and below as a mostly f2p maggot. Now with the 1st screenshot i will add, u see the new values of that contest and the guys i think they are somewhat suspicious. The other 2 screens are of the accused ones.

So, i was thinking if they could be "whales" but going from their profiles, it does not seem like it.They have just not enough girls to be called that! I do not know if this is a bug, cheaters or just guys who spared all of their exp items since lvl 1 just for this moment. I am sorry in advance if they are innocent. It is just annoying to see another fruitless contest (my bad, tbh, for being f2p) especially if they are exploiters or cheaters.

And i did not make a ticket since i saw some guys sitting on their´s for about 80 days still waiting for response.

Profiles not visible I.bmp

Good Boy 1.bmp

Good Boy 2.bmp

• Like 1

Umm 

12 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Stealing from their point of view is having no contest winner. Someone is going to win the contest. It's a bad implementation due to incompetence, but it's not stealing or cheating.

Ummm.....i have been cheated out of this contest do to the poor implementation of the point rebalance that kinkoid did. I also pay for a gold card that cost real money hence stealing and cheating. And really the fact moderators are liking your post for calling kinkoid incompetent says alot. When I say I put real money into this game and have been cheated out of the chance to compete, people tell me no you havent they are just stupid. Being stupid is not a justification its the cause.

• Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1

Ok, today you are going to loss the contest (so am I), but it is just one day in a year, don't be so infuriated about it.

There was no cheating, the point scoring was changed simultaneously for all players, so everyone had the same chances to score during that time.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, jelom said:

Ok, today you are going to loss the contest (so am I), but it is just one day in a year, don't be so infuriated about it.

There was no cheating, the point scoring was changed simultaneously for all players, so everyone had the same chances to score during that time.

Nope. This is not a turn-based game where the rules changed at the same point for everyone, due to an update. Only people who were online, and either playing or using a script had a chance to score at the old rate.

To make matters worse, there are actually 2 things going right now relating to scoring in contests: Heatwave has tasks for that, and they reduced the points one can get in the contest.

Did some players got cheated by the developers?  Yes. Will they learn their lesson and not push updates to competitions through midway a competition? Maybe, we can hope. But I doubt it.

• Like 1

Really my issue is I support this game and yes I got cheated as did others. Does kinkoid or the mods care......no, do other playes care.......some, not the ones winning D3 with resources piled up everywhere. my server reset time is 5 am so no I don't have the same opportunity as say someone with a 1pm reset that just got done sniping someone. I don't expect to win every contest and with my reset time I am lucky if I place top 4. The only contest I can actually win is giving exp to the girls(maybe pachinko also)....i can save resources so that I can sometime out do the snipers. Then people tell me I didn't get cheated out of the contest.....its only one contest but I could have a script ready in 30 minutes to fix everyone points but they won't and only say oh it was poorly executed.....

1 minute ago, Luffy3637 said:

Its just to say hey I actually support this game with money. 

So it was a "Don't they know who I am?!" argument? The gold card comes with specific benefits, none of which relate to the running of contests, so I'm afraid your nonsensical "they're stealing from me here today" claim has vastly reduced the credibility of your complaint. And I'm saying that as somebody who is in exactly the same boat as you regarding today's contest. (One marginal difference being that I was actually around at the reset, and just didn't think to spend books early.)

Really its not an argument its just what happened. I got cheated out of a contest that I payed money for resources that help me compete did I get my resources back....was the error fixed?  My response that I support this game with money is not a dont you know who I am statement . Last time I checked gold card gives you kobans....kobans gives you refills in the market........refills in the market lets you buy more books.....more books lets you lvl more girls....oh right, thats not at all related to a contest to see who can give the most exp. And actually ya, don't you know who I am...I am the guy that helps put food on you table for your family, I'm the guy that lets you draw crappy artwork for a living.......I suppose you're right though I shouldn't be that guy. I think ill be the guy that trolls forums and pokes people with sticks so I can demonstrate my superiority......can you give me some advice I'd love to get off to a good start!

39 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

So it was a "Don't they know who I am?!" argument? The gold card comes with specific benefits, none of which relate to the running of contests, so I'm afraid your nonsensical "they're stealing from me here today" claim has vastly reduced the credibility of your complaint. And I'm saying that as somebody who is in exactly the same boat as you regarding today's contest. (One marginal difference being that I was actually around at the reset, and just didn't think to spend books early.)

42 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Alright my bad shal. I was upset cause mods and a couple players piled on. I look at this and think how could people say I shouldn't feel cheated. Anyways I'm sorry I don't care to argue with you I usually enjoy reading you post 

Just for the record, neither me nor George ever said that being angry at the current fuckery with the contests isn't justified. It is.

We're not employed by Kinkoid to be propaganda people, we just try and keep the forum in order. The only thing which we were trying to do is to say that the current problem is not a bug, because a bug is when something is not functionally working as the developers intended. So all of the current annoyance here is feedback at poor implementation of a working feature rather than a broken one. It's honestly just a technicality, and I'm simply saying people should complain in the most appropriate place. I currently have a headache trying to keep track of all the different places where this issue has popped up in the forum.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1