Which guy doesn't belong in this line up?

Lhans

These are some of guys in my current league. Find someone who shouldn't be in this line up. 

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

4.PNG6.PNG5.PNG

Those stats are absurd. My problem is that I haven't fought the guy yet =/. He's stronger than buffed me.

Edited by Lhans

Beep. FAIL. I'm not even in that line up.

Hopefully someone who is more perceptive would come along later on.  

A bug such as this give certain people an unfair advantage in the league. For people already at the top due to their levels, this probably won't matter as much so they'd think to just make fun of it. But for someone who values every win because of the xp and points towards a better league ranking, this is a big deal. How could someone lower level get higher stats than a higher level buffed guy? I've seen the lower level's equipment and harem level. It's impossible. Is it merely visual? No. I've checked with a challenge and he retains the stats.

Anyways, I'm still hoping it would drop before the end of the league. Otherwise, it's a loss of points. And xp, if I get unlucky.

7 minutes ago, Varnart said:

to me it looks like everyones stats are pretty even, with the exception of houston, is hardcore is triple his knowhow and charm

True. Which implies that there's something else different about someone.

On 8/19/2020 at 7:56 PM, Lhans said:

These are some of guys in my current league. Find someone who shouldn't be in this line up. 

[...]

Those stats are absurd. My problem is that I haven't fought the guy yet =/. He's stronger than buffed me.

A while ago there was one player calling in, he said he bought an offer and received rainbow equipment like with doubled value than expected. 

They started to investigate and found out - thanks to him it got noticed, because he was not alone with supersized rainbows. Scrolled through the bug reporting pages, nothing identified until page 30.

So I'm not sure if they found everybody with rainbow values beyond lvl 500. Maybe you just found a one? 

Edited by windia

6 hours ago, windia said:

A while ago there was one player calling in, he said he bought an offer and received rainbow equipment like with doubled value than expected. 

They started to investigate and found out - thanks to him it got noticed, because he was not alone with supersized rainbows. Scrolled through the bug reporting pages, nothing identified until page 30.

So I'm not sure if they found everybody with rainbow values beyond lvl 500. Maybe you just found a one? 

I make a point of checking their equipment and harem levels to calculate their probable ego and attack (can't check if they're up to date with stats) to see if they're buffed or not. No supersized rainbows here.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got another one like this in my league. Unfortunately I don't know how to do those pictures like everyone else, but this guy is 20 levels below me, his gear and everything project stats that even at max buff shouldn't outpace my max buff, yet he's showing stats that easily belong to someone 20-40 levels above me.

If this kind of stuff is becoming more common and isn't solved soon it's really going to mess up the leagues. Maybe it's some kind of exploit that happens if you rebuff right after your old buffs expire or something?

I did actually notice one interesting thing. When I click on his portrait and examine his stats on that page, they don't match up, showing something much lower, but when I click on my page and look at it the numbers match, even though I'm buffed.

Edited by delta20
Additional Information