No Monthly Cards

The Guy

Sorry to hear that, guys. Please don't create a new thread for the same issue (I've merged these two, anyone else having the same issue can post here as well).

There were known issues with monthly card renewal lately and it should be solved in a few days.

On 9/11/2020 at 9:46 AM, Noacc said:

Most of the payment issues have been resolved.

Monthly card renewal and few others should be fixed in a few days.

If the issue persists please send a ticket via Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket.

• Thanks 1

There has been issues with the monthly card renewal lately, and Kinkoid is working on it. The latest update on this was that it should get fixed in a few (business days), that was on Friday, so we're still in that time frame (staff doesn't work on weekends). I'll ping @Noacc just in case there are any news on that front, though. Cheers.

i wonder, if there will be a sort of compensation for all the clicks on x10 champion performance, villein performance and also "collect all" button and other things. these things are not free now or am i supposed to click on all my 430 girls to collect the money for another week? i guess i already lost 2000+ kobans since sep 13, just because the platinum card payment did not work. xD

4 hours ago, Muschiboom said:

i guess i already lost 2000+ kobans since sep 13, just because the platinum card payment did not work.

Once it gets fixed, you should get the full 30 days from there. The card timer starts when you receive it.

As for compensation for manual clicks, I wouldn't count on it (likewise, you'll have this and other perks of the monthly card back online once the issue is fixed, though).

It would have been nice to receive a reply to the created ticket such as "we are aware of the current issue regarding the monthly cards and are currently addressing it. please check the forum for more updates." instead of " 'Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support. We have forwarded the matter to our respective department and we will contact you again as soon as we have the relevant information. Thank you for both your patience and understanding on the matter.  " and then nothing.

Edited by Jareth

22 hours ago, Jareth said:

It would have been nice to receive a reply to the created ticket such as "we are aware of the current issue regarding the monthly cards and are currently addressing it. please check the forum for more updates." instead of " 'Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support. We have forwarded the matter to our respective department and we will contact you again as soon as we have the relevant information. Thank you for both your patience and understanding on the matter.  " and then nothing.

Glad I'm not the only one just receiving this message and then nothing else

1 hour ago, The Guy said:

Glad I'm not the only one just receiving this message and then nothing else

Nothing else yet. But it doesn't mean your ticket was ignored. As mentioned in the message you both received, and as confirmed by Noacc in this thread, the relevant team is working on fixing the issue, and you will be notified once it is resolved (and/or this will be communicated here).

Edit: However, Kinkoid staff doesn't work on weekends. So please don't expect news before Monday.

Edited by DvDivXXX

On 9/20/2020 at 12:48 AM, Pole Boy said:

I put in a ticket for my 2 monthly card purchases that i did not receive. I did get a receipt. The support page says my ticket was waiting for an answer. The ticket was put in on 9/11/20202.  What is the problem?

Please search the forum (at least the first page of the relevant section) before creating a duplicate thread. I've merged yours with the existing thread on this issue. As for what's going on, please read the thread. Cheers.

4 minutes ago, Baycastle said:

I have this problem too. Bought the platinum card almost 2 week ago and still no real answer from Kinkiod. I have since paid for the card again and it worked fine then. But 2 weeks to fix a payment issue?!? Sorry, that not acceptable.

👎🏻

Agreed. I've been waiting for 12 days for this issue to be sorted now. I've kinda got used to playing the game without the quality of life features of the card. If this is not sorted by the end of the week,  I'm going to launch a chargeback dispute on my credit card to get my money back.

I don't want to keep bringing it up, because then I feel like a jerk, but the fact remains spending real money and not receiving what you paid for with very little feedback on the why of it is a bad business model. If it's working as intended now, I'd think we could be refunded so we can simply repurchase the cards if we want and move on.

• Like 2