No Monthly Cards

The Guy

3 hours ago, mark121212 said:

Agreed. I've been waiting for 12 days for this issue to be sorted now. I've kinda got used to playing the game without the quality of life features of the card. If this is not sorted by the end of the week,  I'm going to launch a chargeback dispute on my credit card to get my money back.

I will do this too. I don't really want to give KK a bad rep, but this is no way to treat paying players. You would think they would be more careful with players that actually pay for the game. 

• Like 3

I'd like to bring to light how bad the customer service response times are. 

I opened a ticket 10 days ago, for three charges that were processed but no goods or services were rendered. 

The first, and only response was 8 days ago, two days after the ticket was opened saying it was forwarded to the respective team. I've since followed up with no responses from your team.

I don't want to have to, but will have to dispute said charges. I have been holding off as I fear my account will be suspended if a chargeback is launched, my account has hundreds, if not in excess of a thousand dollars invested into it and I would hate to lose it for you lack of customer service. Is there a team willing to expedite the ticket or do I need to launch a dispute with my creditor. 

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Moved to the relevant thread for this issue.
  • Like 4

Agreed! I respect that Kinkoid staff want their week-ends off, but is it really too much to ask to get some sort of update during the week-days? Especially since, as has been said several times, this issue isn't about not being able to purchase something, it's about spending money for something but instead getting nothing.  How can that not be something worth providing at least regular updates for?

• Like 4

• Community Manager

I'll ask the team for more info.
Should've been solved by now, will keep you updated.

Update:
There are some isolated cases with the monthly cards.
The team is working on the issue, it takes a bit of time.
Do excuse us for the delay.

• Thanks 1

i was pissed of with my problem for more than a week now, not only i payed for my monthly gold card and never updaited my status [i had to pay for it again] but after i made a ticket about it and i got the ''typical answer'' ''they'' even block my card and i can't buy anything else i need...or change it to an other card to use.... but then i came in here and i saw that so many of us have the same problem and i don't know what to say... i know only how i feel... and i feel sorry.... for all of us!

index.png

2 hours ago, Quin said:

Yesterday I upgraded to Platinum. I used the 1/2 price for restock. I used the 10x and everything. 
Log on today and it says I only have Silver but for 70 days. And I don't have any of the perks I paid for.

Sounds like a very specific issue, a bit different from the one regrouped here (even if there are only isolated cases now).

I can only advise you to send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide screenshots if you have them, and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

• Thanks 1

On 9/14/2020 at 4:22 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Sorry to hear that, guys. Please don't create a new thread for the same issue (I've merged these two, anyone else having the same issue can post here as well).

There were known issues with monthly card renewal lately and it should be solved in a few days.

If the issue persists please send a ticket via Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket.

I've been waiting for over 2 weeks for my ticket to be rectified... Still no solution.

4 hours ago, dontstop said:

I posted it in my support ticket as well and I'll post it here too.  Please don't bother trying to fix my issue.  Just issue a refund to my card as I am done with this game.  This is ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, DivineKen said:

I've been waiting for over 2 weeks for my ticket to be rectified... Still no solution.

It looks like the two of you are among the remaining isolated cases that @Noacc mentioned earlier on.

You can send a follow-up to your respective support tickets to add more details, and to bring attention to the fact that your issue persists despite the global fix ( Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> double-click on your existing ticket then add a message to it).

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It looks like the two of you are among the remaining isolated cases that @Noacc mentioned earlier on.

You can send a follow-up to your respective support tickets to add more details, and to bring attention to the fact that your issue persists despite the global fix ( Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> double-click on your existing ticket then add a message to it).

Noacc didn't say anyone got a fix, what they said was that there were isolated issues with the monthly cards and "the team" was still working on it. No fix yet and I've also been waiting over two weeks. Now if they fixed it so that it wont happen again and are just trying to figure out how to give cards to people who paid for them and didn't get them, at this point I support the idea of just refunding the money so that we can buy again. At this point doing ANYTHING is better than this limbo of just waiting and waiting and waiting... while Kinkoid already has our money

• Like 1

I appreciate that this issue can be stressful for some of you guys still waiting for a solution, but please don't shoot the messenger. We went from many cases to some isolated cases; "global fix" was just a quick shortcut that came to mind to describe that when I typed my previous post. To put it simply, you seem to be in a minority whose issue persists to this day.

I don't doubt we will get an update from @Noacc if/when there are more news.

Thanks DVDivXXX for the "global fix" clarification (lowers rocket launcher)

"if/when there are more news" - I choose "when" please (takes out hanging rope)

"stressful" - nah, it's just a game
It's more like increasingly annoying, frustrating and very hard to understand. If this issue is so difficult to fix (and it beats me why it would be), why not just issue refunds to the "minority" as I doubt that would blow Kinkoid's operating budget. 

• Like 2

My sympathies for the ongoing not-getting-what-was-paid-for issues, which Kinkoid really does need to address much more quickly (at the very least by doing refunds if there's no immediate fix), but I can't help but wonder how you did this in two weeks?

29 minutes ago, MiracleMan89 said:

I have blown through well over 10,000 koban performing routine tasks

That seems like an awfully high total for tasks that cost 12 kobans per use.

4 hours ago, MiracleMan89 said:

So about two weeks ago I purchased a $9.99 card. [...] So I contacted support after giving it a few days and still no card. They informed me that they [...] would get back to me. Money came out of my account around the next day or so and still no response, still no card! Apparently I donated $10 [...] to them. So now two weeks have gone by and no response and still no card. [...] Where's my card? Where's my money?

I have blown through well over 10,000 koban performing routine tasks have not to mention not receiving my daily 150 koban from being a card member. [...] And you owe me a [...] ton of replacement koban!

1. Check your profile, you've received a warning for the abusive nature of your previous post. I've quoted the relevant parts with less aggression and repetition above.

2. The first paragraph places you in the group of players for whom this "purchase made, card not received" issue still persists. Sorry to hear that. You can send a follow-up to your support ticket to bring attention to the fact that your issue still persists ( Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> double-click on your existing ticket then add a message to it). Additionally, as mentioned before, as soon as there are news, they'll be shared here. I'll ask @Noacc for an update on those persistent isolated cases.

3. Your koban refund request summed up in the second paragraph above is unfounded, especially for such a wildly disproportionate figure. I can tell you that right now myself. Once the issue is solved, you should receive the subscription you've purchased, for the full duration you've purchased, but it won't be magically retroactive. For now, you don't have a subscription, so if you decide to spend kobans on features that cost kobans without a subscription, that's your own choice.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:
  1. Check your profile, you've received a warning for the abusive nature of your previous post. I've quoted the relevant parts with less aggression and repetition above.

2. The first paragraph places you in the group of players for whom this "purchase made, card not received" issue still persists. Sorry to hear that. You can send a follow-up to your support ticket to bring attention to the fact that your issue still persists ( Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> double-click on your existing ticket then add a message to it). Additionally, as mentioned before, as soon as there are news, they'll be shared here. I'll ask @Noacc for an update on those persistent isolated cases.

3. Your koban refund request summed up in the second paragraph above is unfounded, especially for such a wildly disproportionate figure. I can tell you that right now myself. Once the issue is solved, you should receive the subscription you've purchased, for the full duration you've purchased, but it won't be magically retroactive. For now, you don't have a subscription, so if you decide to spend kobans on features that cost kobans without a subscription, that's your own choice.

I'd like to add that buying a new(er) Gold card worked for me while I'm also waiting for my own issue. So whatever was broken before seems fixed, there's just the isolated past payment issues to rectify at this point.

• Thanks 1

On 9/28/2020 at 4:02 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Thank You, I submitted for another update 4 days ago. I think the problem is that one person got stuck with rectifying all of these.

On 9/29/2020 at 11:17 PM, Super Kai said:

I'd like to add that buying a new(er) Gold card worked for me while I'm also waiting for my own issue. So whatever was broken before seems fixed, there's just the isolated past payment issues to rectify at this point.

i hope if buying a new card is a valid workaround, the developers would have confirmed that here. i would not even care about the wasted 29,99€ if buying another  platinum card works properly. its really annoying to see that "expired" for 20 days now and to pay so many kobans for all the actions that are free or cost less with platinum card.