so i've lost access to all the photos and scenes from the older version???

rui_li83

With the new version I've lost access to all the photos and scenes I had accumulated in the old version? All the time and money spent on it? Really? WTF??? The game should provide all the previously unlocked photos and scenes for free! I'm so done with this stupid game.

• Like 1

Calm down. The photos & scenes can be unlocked again at the Chat function.

It's quick & simple, use your replies to re-unlock them - every stage requires 5-10 "posts" to open fully.

You should have a starting capacity of 4 posts, that are recharged at a rate of 1 every 5 minutes.

Hope this helps you.

Edited by Sonico
  • Thinking 1

47 minutes ago, Sonico said:

Calm down. The photos & scenes can be unlocked again at the Chat function.

It's quick & simple, use your replies to re-unlock them - every stage requires 5-10 "posts" to open fully.

You should have a starting capacity of 4 posts, that are recharged at a rate of 1 every 5 minutes.

So players should calm down about having to unlock things that they'd already worked to unlock because the game's been restructured?

Yes, I am sure that's going to make the existing player base just thrilled with the new build.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cirdon said:

So players should calm down about having to unlock things that they'd already worked to unlock because the game's been restructured?

Yes, I am sure that's going to make the existing player base just thrilled with the new build.

I said in the sense of "calm down it ain't lost, it's still there and you'll reopen all your stuff in about an hour or two."

I'm not a dev or anything, go throw your grievances at them. Just another player, telling people where to go to quickly find stuff that is NOT really lost.

Recovering them is a matter of going to "Chats" and reopening one's stuff, that is still there.

It ain't a fight to gain a new girl or one of those damned Grade challenges.

Yes, Kinkoid could DEFINITELY have done the reset better, specially where it comes to informing the player base of what the heck is going on, but that's their fault, take it with them.

4 minutes ago, Sonico said:

I said in the sense of "calm down it ain't lost, it's still there and you'll reopen all your stuff in about an hour or two."

I'm not a dev or anything, go throw your grievances at them. Just another player, telling people where to go to quickly find stuff that is NOT really lost.

Recovering them is a matter of going to "Chats" and reopening one's stuff, that is still there.

Yes, Kinkoid could DEFINITELY have done the reset better, specially where it comes to informing the player base of what the heck is going on, but that's their fault, take it with them.

i definitely agree with you about how kinkoid could have done the reset better and informing the player base, but i really do hope that this "new" format is for a type of event that will only last a few days and then revert back to what hc was before

3 minutes ago, Sonico said:

In essence since I'm posting about it here in the forums, I am indeed taking up with them, you just happened to be the manner I'm doing that.   If I had a Dev to address I would do so.

Yes, I can get those picture back through a laborious process of chats that I earn at a rate of 1 every 5 minutes, and can only hold 4 of them so unless I'm paying attention to the game at least once every 20 minutes it's gonna take AGES to get access to those photos again.

I'm kinda at the point it's time to put this game on the shelf for a week or three to see if the company pulls their head out of their collective asses.

• Like 1

Tip of the day Cirdon:

You can't wait for your unlocked pictures, you have this:

1.png.3669f6c20775d12e35e7b200521de6bf.png

You can wait for your unlocked pictures but don't want  paying attention every 20 minutes, you have this:

2.png.b47697ed1c5e63535936e8b200ea9380.png

You want to  thank KInkoids for their great works, you have this:

3.png.3beda305d2f25ca74ce5dd5843aec880.png

or this:

doigt-d-honneur.jpg.0afdf93079a8acfdae4d21a282338292.jpg

Except the last one, everyting can be found in the ig shop :D

Edited by [CNO] Osef 69
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

5 hours ago, Sonico said:

1. when he said lost he was not referred to "the assets were deleted from the game" but to "the progress was deleted from my account". which is exactly what happened.

2. You are wrong about getting it back in an hour or two. It takes 1 hour of waiting to gain a single message action and you can only store 4 of them at once. This means realistically if you time it perfectly and sleep 8 hours a day you get 20 such replies per day. with the sheer amount of them needed to progress through the scenes of each girl, it would take about a week per girl to unlock. longer if you do not camp this game with a timer.

Edited by mrttao
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, mrttao said:

2. You are wrong about getting it back in an hour or two. It takes 1 hour of waiting to gain a single message action and you can only store 4 of them at once. This means realistically if you time it perfectly and sleep 8 hours a day you get 20 such replies per day. with the sheer amount of them needed to progress through the scenes of each girl, it would take about a week per girl to unlock. longer if you do not camp this game with a timer.

The 1 hour wait time must have been patched in in the last 3 hours or so. I was on about 4 hours ago and the wait time was 5 mins for one replay. Still, even with 1 hour waiting for 1 you will get those pics back eventually. It's nothing that hinders game progression (at least atm).

4 hours ago, mrttao said:

1. when he said lost he was not referred to "the assets were deleted from the game" but to "the progress was deleted from my account". which is exactly what happened.

As HorneyBear pointed out, the interval was changed in the last few hours. The interval was just 5 minutes back when i made my first post.

Obviously this change of interval with no compensation - like getting some free "chat posts" or increasing the maximum posts capacity from the ridiculous total of 4 - has not amused me, at all. Making us waste days just in recovering our old eye candy is not cool.

Changing the damn mechanics again within 24 hours, with no f**king notice to players who are still trying to get used to them, even less cool. A little communication and respect can go a long way and those seem to be sorely lacking from Kinkoid's part at the moment.

Edited by Sonico
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, pinja said:

At least you got free chat posts?

I log on today, have 4/4 and it's +1 every 1 hour. But meh.

Could be worse. You had 3/4, then system changes in your face while doing Clara's intro. You now got 0/4, those lost posts were NOT spent and your wait just went from 20 minutes to 4 hours. Definitely NOT amused with that one hours ago.

But yeah, even though i'm a little salty with sudden changes with no benefit and without warning, i'll concede it's not such a huge deal.

And i think i managed to collect all storyline girls - Ithori, Ruuza, Mala, Demetria, Vaela & now Bela - DAMN, that IS something positive for sure.

In just one day, i think not even 12 hours, seriously, that's crazy awesome.

Edited by Sonico

6 minutes ago, SissyMaker said:

losing everything you've been farming for a year isn't fun. Especially when you don't get any compensation. Very demotivating

so far in this game since they went to discord for any info on changes i have been very disappointed.... i dont want to have to use another app to get info when the whole point of forums is so that any changes can be easily read and accessed.... they really have lost control of this game

• Like 3

Since all the photos/scenes are moved to Chat, is there any reason to have the last level of affection? Don't appreciate the stealth change to the Chat timer especially since lots of this is stuff I already had before the update. Actually, do I get anything substantial from Chats? Shouldn't I just go for the girls I didn't complete before the update, or are there actual stat bonuses that was (as always) never explained about the feature?

Edited by wtfok

32 minutes ago, wtfok said:

Since all the photos/scenes are moved to Chat, is there any reason to have the last level of affection? Don't appreciate the stealth change to the Chat timer especially since lots of this is stuff I already had before the update. Actually, do I get anything substantial from Chats? Shouldn't I just go for the girls I didn't complete before the update, or are there actual stat bonuses that was (as always) never explained about the feature?

Yes, you should be able to receive some multipliers to click/idle etc. from chat. I didn't play the test version but someone mentioned this mechanic in their discord.

I agree that this forum is totally obsolete, why even have it if there is no communication from their side 🤣

Also you guys have it much better than on nutaku, we dont event have the new version yet :( 

I have 40 girls fully unlocked before the patch. Now for each girl you have 9 chat conversations. For each conversation you need to spend maybe about 7-9 envelops. So I'll need 3240 envelops. Now it takes about 1 hour to get 1 envelop. If I don't do anything else and harvest all the envelops without missing, it will take 135 days. So 135 days to gradually retrieve all the previously accessible pictures. Does that make ANY sense? I know the affections are not lost so I don't need to refarm that. But just look how much time it takes for envelops alone. Developers should compensate in the way that you calculate how many girls and levels we have unlocked and give us the corresponding amount of envelops. There are plenty of new girls with the patch so the players of this game can continue to play. It's much better than resetting to "no pictures or scenes at all". Remember, the ultimate goal of this game is to get the pictures, not leveling up.

Edited by rui_li83
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/19/2020 at 12:49 AM, rui_li83 said:

it will take 135 days.

On the other hand...

Remember that final scene after third perk, usually with ridiculous affection cost to unlock? It seems it's no longer the case, as reaching third perk automatically unlocks final chat stage, too.

With average 2k+ affection per scene x 40 girls, this change means 80k+ affection is no longer required for full unlock. Which amounts to 150-200 days, depending on a degree of your OCD. So, it might be a net win, after all.

I just pity people who - instead of perks - went for final scenes, spending mountains of affection in the process. I mean, probably like 5 people, but still...

(and yeah, it most likely is a bug #4276, as even after getting full 9-heart unlock you still have useless affection bar to fill - so I guess it's chat chat chat chat until it's fixed;) )

Edited by Barf

Calm down

Even if you log in just 2x a day you get 8 msgs (12 when they increase cap to 6)

1 grade of girl has less then 12 msgs.

You wont make 1 new grade of affection per day, so you will catch up with damn msgs anyways. Just matter of time till you complain bout that loads of msgs that you have nothing to do with.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 7:49 PM, rui_li83 said:

I have 40 girls fully unlocked before the patch. Now for each girl you have 9 chat conversations. For each conversation you need to spend maybe about 7-9 envelops. So I'll need 3240 envelops. Now it takes about 1 hour to get 1 envelop. If I don't do anything else and harvest all the envelops without missing, it will take 135 days. So 135 days to gradually retrieve all the previously accessible pictures. Does that make ANY sense? I know the affections are not lost so I don't need to refarm that. But just look how much time it takes for envelops alone. Developers should compensate in the way that you calculate how many girls and levels we have unlocked and give us the corresponding amount of envelops. There are plenty of new girls with the patch so the players of this game can continue to play. It's much better than resetting to "no pictures or scenes at all". Remember, the ultimate goal of this game is to get the pictures, not leveling up.

Actually, the levels can be even more of a seesaw than that. Usually it's 4 posts for intro, after that, depending specific girl or stage it can require anywhere between 4-11 posts, though once or twice i have seen a stage unlock for less than its required number. Stage 1 seems to be the more expensive one for all girls, though there are exceptions like Vanessa or Felicia that tend to stick to a 5-6 average on all levels, with Wagyu-Chan being similar but slightly more expensive at an average of 7 per stage i guess.

But yeah, taking a crapload of time just to recover eyecandy from girls already conquered long ago can be agravating, even without accounting for the headache of checking every 4-6 hours so your "post capacity" doesn't get full, what will lead to gaining no more posts and more hours of time-wasting. Oh, joy. 😩

And someone needs to tell the @$$#0!&$ programming this mess that changing the interval to 2 hours per post is not anything like a decent solution, quite the opposite in fact...😠

Edited by Sonico

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been going through Sabrina's dialogue, again... and her stage 5 and stage 6 dialogue, while different... gives the same picture. I find that to be a little odd, since it should be a sex scene, rather than just the same image you got for a prior stage completion. Even looking in the "picture viewer" shows the same image, twice.