Bonus Rewards for Sexy Seasons and Similar Events

Toss

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Toss said:

Sorry apparently I wasn't clear in my wording. I'm talking about being able to see what the tasks and rewards are in the Bonus round that you have to pay kobans to access.

All you do is unlock the second set of rewards. There are no additional tasks unlocked.

• Like 1

Hey, cut me some slack. I had forgotten that I had posted my original question until finishing the Tech Divas event today reminded me of it. Gosh I'm a horrible person for not being a very active user on the forum and for posting a question and then forgetting to check for responses!

I had some confusion about a game mechanic and I thought other people might also find clarification to be helpful. I appreciate the responses but not the mocking for being a noob with a question about the game.

Thank you MCP and Kenrae for a clear explanation without the flaming included by the other trolls.

• Thinking 1

I'm curious which part of Kenrae's post was what you found most explanatory...

Also, "Suggestions" is decidedly not the place for "confusion about a game mechanic" if you can't actually tell whether the confusion is caused by the game or by your lack of understanding of what's already in the game.

Edit: Oh, and considering your posts got laughed at / snarked at by all three moderators, maybe hold your horses on the trolling accusations if getting mocked in fact isn't a kink of yours.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

I posted it as a suggestion because it wasn't clear to me at first that the bonus rewards was the second column; I initially thought that spending the kobans to press the 'unlock bonus rewards' button would open a second list of completion tasks and rewards, without indicating what those rewards would be. That's why I initially posted here under Suggestions that a description be included.

I did later realize that I had misunderstood how that game mechanic worked and that the button unlocked the second column. The fact that I had a face-palm moment and figured out on my own that I had just missed something obvious is why I had forgotten about my original post.

Slynia's reply was actually the most informative. I thanked MCP and Kenrae for providing clarification without mocking the fact that the answer to my question was there in plain sight, I had just hadn't paid close enough attention.

• Thinking 1

On 11/30/2020 at 2:12 AM, Toss said:

I posted it as a suggestion because it wasn't clear to me

Yes, and that was a mistake. Next time something is unclear to you, and if you're not in the mood for a cursory look for what the answer might be, then just post your noob question as a question. Noob questions belong in the QA questions answers section of the forum.

And yeah, being a noob is absolutely fine and expected. We all started as one. Being needlessly aggressive is not okay, though. Necrobumping is also frowned upon, and not making any effort when you essentially ask people to help you out isn't a smart thing to do. Cheers.