Leaderboard Rewards (Sept 27-28 2020)

rsmaster

56 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Bump. Today's weekly rewards were again a repeat of those from two weeks ago.

There was an improvement though: Popup is back on, so this time you could review your missed expectations more leisurely. Not to mention the priceless opportunity to take a souvenir picture! 🤣

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 1:20 AM, Lemus said:

The table with awards is not displayed, but the awards themselves are issued. I got money, cabons and gray clothes added to the market.

Not true, was 4th place in the affection contest with only 24 kobans to boast.

Hi guys, thanks for pointing this out here. I couldn't find a clean bug report in the dedicated room on Discord about this. I take it some of you sent a Bug Report via a support ticket?

The popup was back this Thursday, but I didn't notice anything weird myself because my expected koban rewards were the minimum. It's obviously going to be much more noticeable for those who had a high ranking in one or more categories (and also more problematic). I'll ask @Noacc for more info. Cheers.

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Not true, was 4th place in the affection contest with only 24 kobans to boast.

This was written a week ago, when there was also a bug with the fact that the table of awards was not displayed at all and it was not clear at all whether something was given or not given as a reward. I only notice that awards were given out. However, almost immediately we figured out even then that the awards were incorrect, but the developers did not pay attention to this then and this week only a bug with the display of the awards table was corrected, but their correspondence remained incorrect.

At the moment, we can say that it is developed in the course, that there is a bug and will fix it. Here is a quote from a French forum.

2 hours ago, Lola Kinkoid said:

Bonjour !

Il semblerait qu'il y ait eu deux bugs liés aux récompenses hebdomadaires. Le premier : les récompenses gagnées ne s'affichaient pas. Le second : les récompenses distribuées étaient celles de la semaine précédente. Pour information : le premier bug a été résolu, le second est en cours de résolution. Nous faisons tout en sorte pour que la situation retourne à la normale au plus vite !

Google translate - 

Hello !

There appear to have been two bugs related to the weekly rewards. The first: the rewards won were not displayed. The second: the rewards distributed were those of the previous week. For information: the first bug has been resolved, the second is being resolved. We are doing everything to get the situation back to normal as soon as possible!

As I understand it, they will fix the bug. Another question is whether the right rewards will be given out and the wrong ones taken away. Personally, I'm not sure about that. So advice to everyone who received much less than they should - write a ticket to support, so you are guaranteed to get what you want. Personally, for example, I am also unhappy with what I received, but there is a small difference and I do not want to strain people because of it, no matter how I swear at bugs, I am quite loyal to KK and it will be enough for me that the error will be corrected.

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Lemus said:

This was written a week ago, when there was also a bug with the fact that the table of awards was not displayed at all and it was not clear at all whether something was given or not given as a reward. I only notice that awards were given out. However, almost immediately we figured out even then that the awards were incorrect, but the developers did not pay attention to this then and this week only a bug with the display of the awards table was corrected, but their correspondence remained incorrect.

At the moment, we can say that it is developed in the course, that there is a bug and will fix it. Here is a quote from a French forum.

Google translate - 

Hello !

There appear to have been two bugs related to the weekly rewards. The first: the rewards won were not displayed. The second: the rewards distributed were those of the previous week. For information: the first bug has been resolved, the second is being resolved. We are doing everything to get the situation back to normal as soon as possible!

As I understand it, they will fix the bug. Another question is whether the right rewards will be given out and the wrong ones taken away. Personally, I'm not sure about that. So advice to everyone who received much less than they should - write a ticket to support, so you are guaranteed to get what you want. Personally, for example, I am also unhappy with what I received, but there is a small difference and I do not want to strain people because of it, no matter how I swear at bugs, I am quite loyal to KK and it will be enough for me that the error will be corrected.

Yeah, the issue is i didn't know rlthere was a bug so i didn't know i had to sceenshot my progress :(

14 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Is there anyone who was in the top 10 affection ranking who has a sceenshiot here? I didn't know it was bugged and didn't take one ffs...

I also had this problem in leaderboard rewards, so I submitted a ticket so they can fix this bug, because I would lose a lot of kobans (affection and money spent, more than anything). 😢

Rather I took several screenshots. 

Wrong reward:

image.png.0c4b576d8c83f28a8544ecbcdbde81af.png

Reward I should have:

image.png.d8ab21c8a59316c4271a21dfa5c1500d.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Youta Tada said:

I also had this problem in leaderboard rewards, so I submitted a ticket so they can fix this bug, because I would lose a lot of kobans (affection and money spent, more than anything). 😢

Rather I took several screenshots. 

Wrong reward:

image.png.0c4b576d8c83f28a8544ecbcdbde81af.png

Reward I should have:

image.png.d8ab21c8a59316c4271a21dfa5c1500d.png

Thank you so much for this!

3 hours ago, Cantrix said:

And what about people, whose tickets were deleted without a reply? 

There are several tabs when looking at your tickets. By default, you see the open ones. If your tickets are no longer there, look in the Archived tab. Tickets don't get deleted, they get closed and typically with a reply.

On 10/7/2020 at 2:03 PM, DvDivXXX said:

There are several tabs when looking at your tickets. By default, you see the open ones. If your tickets are no longer there, look in the Archived tab. Tickets don't get deleted, they get closed and typically with a reply.

Yeah i got a reply, but not my reward... Just a machine like message, the issue was forwarded to the team...