Can't log in

LanceHardwood

What type of error message do you get when you try to log in on HH? Is it something like "invalid password" or "incorrect username" or something else?

Is your playing account a different one than the one you use for the forum? Otherwise I don't think you could sign in on the forums if your account was blocked in game. And do you use another account for HentaiClicker? If you haven't tried it already, emptying your cache to force the game to refresh and reload completely might help, depending on the actual issue.

If this persists, please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

If this persists, please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

He can't log in... 😅

• Haha 2

I'm getting a 'Wrong email or password' message.
I've been using the same account for both games since the beginning, although I think I had to register in the forum specifically IIRC.
It appears to affect only HH and not the forum or HC. I tried emptying cache, using incognito mode and even a different browser - no dice.

After changing the password I can use the new one on HC, but still doesn't work on HH.

6 minutes ago, LanceHardwood_ said:

Being the genius that I am, I tried to test logging into the forum.

Hmm, do you have an alt account so you can check if you're still on the leaderboard? If not then you might've been banned.
I tried looking up "Lancehardwood" on both nutaku and hentaiheroes to no prevail, so I guess you're going under another name in-game?

In game name is the same, I just created this account to be able to post on the forum again.
My accounts aren't in Nutaku. I'm guessing your test confirms it then, I just wonder why there wasn't any notification like at all.

6 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Not to rub salt into the wound or anything, but I think this thread could have something to do with it?

Very likely, but I expected to be at least notified about it, not completely shadow-banned.

Edited by LanceHardwood_

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's probably not a bug. You might have received an email (maybe in your spam folder?). If someone can tell you more here, it will be a CM (possibly  @Noacc) but no guarantee on that. Sorry, Lance.

I've checked everything, there was no notification. Further confirmed by the fact that I received the password reset email without a hitch.
There's no need for you to apologize. Honestly I should have expected this kind of behavior from Kinkoid. If anything they're consistent in their lack of communication.

3 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Maybe he got banned for using an atomatic script, mentioned somewhere here on the forum, which he confirmed by himself?

That's what was hinted at in a more subtle manner so far, yes. Thanks for spelling it out for the audience, though.

Alright, I'll close this thread now. There isn't much to add on the subject.