Hey, all!

🎃Hope you are having a spooky night!🎃
👻Make our skin crawl!👻
🕷️Scary story contest🕷️ 

DZicnRcF_SAHouVkPiGqX8vuiuz3v3SeYLIvBjuM

💀😈Here are the rules👿💀HvVbRKl-s4Yf1InxCTIrV9lxmQsdS9Zbggtw1Yjt
🎃Share with us scary stories featuring our favorite Harem girls!🎃
🕷️(Or just a favorite creepy story you have heard or experienced)🕷️

The length of the spooky stories should be within ~120 words.

💀 🎃💀

Again no racism.
Use English

The best 5 stories of our choice will receive 13 shards for a Halloween Girl Version of your choice

🍭🍬 Second place is 600/100 and will be given out to 5 people🍬🍭 

👽The contest will last until the 2nd of November.👽

Don't forget to leave your ID and platform and the girl you want shards for if you win. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 2

Have you never read those stories where you feel that you are too concentrated? Yes, it usually happens, so much so that you forget the world and only the page and the letters count. Someone could be there, but you won't notice it because your concentration is on the screen… Like now, I came from the kitchen to your room and you still don't know that I'm on your left side... 
ID: DinocoZero (Pc) 
Girl shards: Nero

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I don't know if this is really scary or more creepy but I actually live in a house where a woman hung herself. In fact, my office is right beside the utility room where she died 😮 There have been many times where I see things out the corner of my eye and look and there's no one there. Also been many times where I feel a presence. I don't feel like she's malicious but still a bit uneasy at times and don't always feel like I'm alone. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Long Story short: There´s a girl that a really like because she basically saved my live, so I decided to return the favor. Th thing is that I had a nightmare where someone shot at here so I jump to cover her, the bullet went through my heart, but then I felt how it it got out of my body on my back, when I saw her, she got a hole in her forehead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

Full moon was illuminating the skies on the cold October night, the wind was howling around the corners, and this game was ready for a new update and/or content, which made majority of players shiver in fear, due to all the illogical nonsense from before. The thought of seeing the beloved ladies in their ugliest form, paying for just about anything in the game or the eternal lag.. Scarier than meeting Michael Myers at 3AM. End. :)

Lunik
ID: 393728

Shards: Winter Sophie

Edited by Lunik
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

My parents died in a freak car crash about a year ago. Within five months of their passing, I had settled the estate with my siblings and they had agreed that I should get the house. Out of all of us, I’m the only one with a child and pets and I could really use the space.

At first, it was a blessing to be able to live rent free and essentially off the grid. My parents had purchased the house when they retired and had raved about how clean and fresh the well water was and how gorgeous the autumns were living out in the woods. Having moved in in August, I couldn’t disagree. Everything certainly seemed perfect.

My daughter was just starting to walk when things started to go wrong.

“Mama!” She shrieked one night, toddling over to me as I was making dinner.

“What is it, jellybean?” I asked.

My daughter clung to me with impressive strength for such a small child, her tiny body trembling. I turned away from the stove so I could pick her up. She was pale and clammy, little panicked noises squeaking out of her throat. Concerned, I turned the stove off and hugged her close.

I started to walk down the hallway to take her to her room and she screamed.

“What?” I gasped. “What is it?”

“No!” She said.

I didn’t really expect her to be able to answer me. Her vocabulary was obviously limited to the few small words a one year old can generally say, but we never struggled to communicate.

Jewel panted and craned her neck around to look down the hall. That’s when I saw it. A huge black shape shuffled down to the end of the hall. As soon as it stopped moving, it seemed to blend in with the area around it, only slightly warping the air around it, forcing me to squint to see it.

“What the f**k?” I wheezed, backing up a step.

A low growl rippled down the hallway. I scrambled backwards toward the back door, torn between wanting to protect Jewel and not wanting to turn my back on the ... thing. Whatever it was.

I had my hand on the knob when I heard the heavy rapid footsteps of the thing advancing down the hallway. I was about to scream when I looked down at my daughter. She opened her mouth to scream, and inhaled... and inhaled... and stopped. Her mouth was wide in a frozen scream, unable to expel her cry of fright. I tried to open the door but the expression on her face stopped me cold.

“Jewel, breathe!” I begged. “Breathe!”

My daughter collapsed in my arms and I felt a weird energy surge as the creature caught up to us, its hot hands grabbing my daughter and cradling it to its chest. I screamed and tried to grab her back but my daughter was already disappearing, dissolving into the camouflaged torso of this beast.

When my daughter had been absorbed, the creature opened its mouth and screamed in my daughter’s voice. I covered a strangled croak of horror and slid down the doorway to the floor, not caring if I died.

“Goodbye baby,” the thing said in my father’s voice as it turned away.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Once a little girl saw their parents fighting, they were angry and it was leading to a divorce, the girl fled to her room scared, while in middle of the fight the father suddenly throws a vase and hits the mother, she died.

He buried her near the garden, and told the little child that the mother went for a vacation. Weeks has passed and the child didn't seem to change about the mother's absence.

After a while the father asks: "Don´t you want to ask about your mum"? he asked

"Why" she replied, "She is standing right there next to you"... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1

One time I was with my friends and decided to go to this haunted house( a real one ). I was telling them not to go but they did anyway and I followed. We saw signs that said not to go in there and we did it anyway. My friends took pictures in there and we explored a little. We then heard foot steps and whispers. We got so scared we started running to the exit. We never went again and the house is destroyed to this day. Thank god we made it out.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

My daughter woke me around 11:50 last night. My wife and I had picked her up from her friend Sally's birthday party, brought her home, and put her to bed. My wife went into the bedroom to read while I fell asleep watching the Braves game."Daddy," she whispered, tugging my shirt sleeve. "Guess how old I'm going to be next month.""I don't know, beauty," I said as I slipped on my glasses. "How old?"She smiled and held up four fingers.It is 7:30 now. My wife and I have been up with her for almost 8 hours. She still refuses to tell us where she got them.

ID - 3169847

Girl: Halloween Lupa

Platform: PC

Edited by CombatWombat
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

When I was a kid, I lived with my granny in a house that had only a kind of curtains as doors to the bedrooms. My granny loved comics, and she taught me to read with them. Inside her bedroom, there was a staircase to the attic, long sawed off, with only the three top steps remaining, and her wardrobe below it. I entered it to get some comics, when I heard a sound coming from that part of a staircase. A black creature, small, with short horns, a pointed tail, and glowing red eyes, was staring at me. That wall was adjacent to the door, so I'd have to pass close to the creature to flee. Being only 4 or 5 years old, it was hard to muster enough courage to escape, but somehow I managed. I ran out from the bedroom and into the living room, where my grandmother, mother and an uncle were. They asked me why I was pale and trembling, and I could barely speak.

When I finally found my voice, a movement from the bedroom door: a black cat, the same that used to wander the neighborhood, crossed it...

ID: 1842109

Name: Vulcano

Edited by vulcano@mail.com
Forgot information
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I walked down a street, there I saw Natasha and Anniversary Shina . Their looks almost scared me to death. Unfortunatley, as I heared after my recovery, this wasnt makeup, it's how they really look. I feel them, they probably have Haloween every day ...

nutaku: 2269930

p.s: no hate, i love all my harem girls equally (but some are prettier than others - truth!)

pp.s: if you dont believe me, just get a scare for yourself: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Natasha & https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Anniversary-Shina (as far as I understand that's not forbidden, if I am mistaken, let me apologise in advance)

Edited by blaa
  • Sad 1

One day I was hooking up with this girl and she wanted to get kinky (and me too), and wanted to do it out outdoors, in the end we decided to not have sex but she did want to give me head so we did eventually went into this old abandoned house, we went into the yard which was surprisingly clean and cared for. There she gave a me blowjob. After we finished and left she told me that and here is the spooky part, that a murderor had killed the family living in that house 5 years ago, the reason why it was abandoned and some people had reported over the years, hearing weird noises coming from that house.

ID - 1123424 (PC)

Girl shards: Halloween Juliette

Edited by XHOTFOX
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

You can see me?

8 Aterradoras historias que han experimentado personas que sufren el trastorno de la parálisis del sueño

Children are creepy, even if you have children. There's something about the idea of a deranged, murderous child that makes every hair on your back stand on end. Imagine a little boy standing at the end of a dark hallway with his eyes rolled up and a knife in his fist.

Well, one Reddit user claims that he sometimes experiences something similar when he suffers from sleep paralysis. On one occasion he was in bed with his eyes closed when he heard the voice of a child asking him: "Can you see me?" He was used to sleep paralysis, so he wasn't surprised when he found that he couldn't move any part of his body except his eyes. When he opened them, he saw a little boy looking at him from the foot of the bed.

The boy asked the same question again seconds before the protagonist of the story closed his eyes and tried to wake up. Although he knew it was a dream, this, he says, was the most real hallucination of his life.

While his eyes were closed, the boy kept asking him, "Can you see me?" And every time he said it, his voice deepened. Then, the protagonist felt something brush his shoulder, and he opened his eyes to see the child a few inches from his face. In a deep throaty voice, the boy called out, "Can you see me?" It was then that the protagonist woke up deeply shocked by the terrifying experience.

ID: 1711499, Hentai Heroes

• Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1

Oh, when I was in my twenties, I lived across from a cemetery. I used to come from college at night, and crossed it. Right in the middle, there was a huge cross, a large... "trough" where people use to light candles, and several of those church benches, but made of stone, so mourners could sit or kneel and pray for their departed. One night, I was returning from college, when I heard people screaming and yelling and laughing. Some boys and girls from the city were there, drinking and partying. I had to pass that part to reach home, but I've recognized two or three guys that were always picking on me. So I hid among the tombstones, pulled my jacket over my head and took off one arm from its sleeve. Then I started to make some zombie sounds, and when I've noticed they were looking in my direction, I stood up and started to walk towards them. Slowly, with one arm stretched (the other arm and my head concealed by my jacket), I walked to them, making those grunts and groans... The guys ran away faster than the girls...

ID: 1842109

Name: Vulcano

Edited by vulcano@mail.com
Forgot information
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

The classic: The girl on the curve

La chica de la curva es una de las leyendas urbanas más conocidas

There are different versions, but all of them have a common denominator: a young woman dressed in a white dress. Legend has it that a father of a family was returning home from work on the Costas del Garraf road. It was a rainy night, the cold fogging up the windshield and exhaustion pushing her eyelids down. As she drove down the road, the drops hit the windows of her car more violently, which lost its stability on the winding asphalt path.

The man sharpened his senses and slowed down. At that same moment, the headlights of the vehicle illuminated the figure of a girl who, drenched by the rain, waited motionless for a driver to take pity on her and take her to her destination. Without a moment's hesitation, he stopped short and invited her upstairs. She accepted immediately, and as she sat in the passenger seat, the driver noticed her clothing. She was wearing a white cotton dress that was wrinkled and smeared with mud. From her matted hair, it looked like she had been waiting a long time.

She resumed the trip and they began a relaxed conversation in which the girl avoided on several occasions the story of how she had come to that place. Until the right moment arrived. In a cold, cutting voice, he asked her to slow down until the vehicle almost stopped. "It's a very sharp curve," she warned her. The man followed her advice, and when he saw how dangerous it could have been, he thanked her. She, with a cutting and cold voice, snapped at him: “Don't thank me, it's my mission. I killed myself on that curve more than 25 years ago. It was a night like this. " A chill ran down the man's back and prickled his skin. When she looked back at the passenger, the young woman was gone. The seat, however, was still damp.

This scene has been repeated in other places in Spain, such as Mallorca or Bàscara (Girona).

ID: 1711499, Hentai Heroes

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Last month, me and my bf helped a friend bury her cat that had passed away. My BF, a firm believer in witchcraft and magic, performed a ritual to help the cat find peace in the afterlife. I was still sad since a good friend of mine had passed away at this day some time ago, but i agreed to help, so i helped. When we were done, we left the clearing were we performed the ritual. As i was about to leave the clearing, i felt a hand at my back gently pushing me forward, but my friends were in front of me. I heard some rustling leafes as if someone walked away and my BF looked worried behind me, but when i turned around, there was nothing. Strangely, my sadness vanished in that moment i felt the hand at my back, and my BF still refuses to tell me what or who she saw.

ID: 626176

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

July 13, 2014
It's actually more of an experience than a story, a long time ago, I was working in an old building, it is used for business matters, I was in the security department, the building has 40 floors, and that day, my boss said department to look at the 35th floor said: "I saw something strange in the hall ... Can you look for me? Thank you!" IDK how I didn't ask for the protocols, I was in the elevator, and when I got to the 35th floor, the lights started blinking, I said to myself: "Ugh ... the electrician is a champion, this place is falling apart ..." It was strange how on the 35th floor, which was the sales department, it was too quiet, suddenly I saw how a shadow came out of one of the cubicles and came walking to my direction, I was frozen, in shock, the next thing I remember was that the light went out, and a very unusual cold in my feet, my sales colleagues woke me up saying that I fainted as soon as I left the elevator, that one of them came out and saw how he fell to the floor. Some time later, my boss told me that the cameras saw that I left and suddenly I fainted, I had no way of fainting ... I have not worked there for 6 years ... and some former colleagues have told me that each Some time the things that happened to me tend to happen to others, it has not been known that there is an accident there, but of something I am sure ... something is wrong with the 35th floor ...
Thanks for your attention, all this was real, I have no photos due to the confidentiality agreement and guidelines of my old job.
Asama.
Hentai Heroes: ID 1583418

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Legend says that Vissihar can crawl out of your TV if you watch horror movies during Halloween. It seems to happen more often if you’re alone and horny.

Something in that frightful night allows Vissihar to run free from her curse and makes her wetter and more eager for sex.

No cock or pussy can hide from the luscious spirit once it is released, you will be challenged to suppress your fears and satisfy her.

Once satisfied, she is known to summon Abraël and Mala to reward her partner in a great orgy. But if fear softens your cock, she will drag you inside the TV to be punished by Mistresses Ombresse and Giovanna.

ID: 629164 (Hentai Heroes) - Halloween Lilith

Edited by Akhora
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

I had a dream where my best friend got captured by some demon thing while she was masturbating, 3 days later I go over to her place to surprise her, I opened her door and low and behold I caught her masturbating on her bed. While she was freaking out I literally spent like 5 minutes looking around the room to see if anything was gonna grab her. (more funny then scary but the sense of de-ja-vu hit so hard I couldn't forget it)

ID:1994612

Hentai Heroes

• Thinking 1

Hey guys, just a quick reminder!

This is one of the scariest stories for us mods here on the forum (featuring Noacc, GeorgeMTO, DvDivXXX, and Slynia).
campfire story.png

The moral of the story: Please, only use English here as this is an English-only forum! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
  • Sad 1

I groaned in pleasure as Bunny road my cock, thrusting her hips around like she was riding a bull. 

"Please stick it in my ass." she asked. "I want to feel your hot jizz deep inside me."

I was all to willing to comply. I moved her forward and thrust my cock all the way into her ass so she screamed in ecstasy. I thrust and thrust, getting closer to orgasm.

I heard a familiar female voice from the doorway. "What the hell is this? You couldn't wait for me?"

Thinking this was about to become a threesome I turned to see who was at the door.

"Bunny?!!!" I exclaimed in confusion. "But you're..." I turned back to the girl riding me and my blood ran cold. The THING riding me was starting to melt and transform, growing teeth and barbed tentacles from everywhere. Just then I felt an immense pain as the creature's asshole grew razor sharp fangs and chomped down on my groin. I immediately started feeling acid melting my cock and balls.

I reached out for the real Bunny with my remaining strength, "...help..." only to realize she was transforming as well.

"The creatures of this world are so gullible and delicious aren't they?" the second Bunny said.

"It will be a shame when we've converted them all. But I see in this one's mind that there are other world in the Haramverse, so the meal is just beginning."

Sub 120 words version:

I was fucking Bunny when someone came into the room. I realized it was another Bunny. When I turned back the THING fucking me turned into a monster started eating me, cock and balls first. I turned to the 2nd Bunny but she changed as well. They were both monsters seducing and eating everyone in the world and realized there are multiple worlds in the Haramverse and plan to eat them all.

ID: 446604

Platform: Hentai Heroes

Edited by OhioSavage69
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

The night was dark, rain was purring down and the silence was deafening. Suddenly i woke up form a chill in the room and  heard taps on the window glass. i went to check and found nothing. I heard the taps again but it was not from the window. I turn around while realizing that they were coming from inside the mirror. i froze in place will i stand frozen looking at a grotesque image of me waving at me with a sinister smile. I ran to the door, left the house and never went back. I never  bought a mirror ever again but the image i saw always haunts my dreams.

ID: 982495 (PC)

Girl: Lupa

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 2

• Noacc locked this topic
  • Noacc unlocked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic