🎃Halloween Scary Story Contest🎃

Noacc

One Halloween Night, Tina Reed (aka Red Battler) was looking for bunny in their big dark mansion. After 30 minutes of looking she decided to give up. On her way to her room she a snapping noise in the room next to her. The noise gave her a sudden chill up her spine. Since she was too scared she decided to just go back to her room and go to sleep. But in the middle of the night she woke up to another snapping noise followed by ten more. Now instead of scared Tina was curious, she thought, " How bad can it be, I've fought many tough girls before this. Whatever it is can't be too tough."  She left her room and decided to check the room next to hers. As she got closer she kept hearing the snapping noise get louder and louder. When she opened the door she was frozen in fear. It was Bunny with fangs covered in blood next to several dead boy's with blood coming out of their corpses. Bunny had became Bunnicula.  Tina snapped out of it and ran away before Bunny noticed her. Tina tried to believe she was hallucinating and she tried to go to sleep.  Tina woke up ten minutes later because bunny was standing above her. The last words Tina Heard was " you're  next".

• Like 1

A terrifying hiss

"One day I was doing homework in the kitchen at dawn when something strange happened. I heard a man scream, I didn't understand what he said and I thought maybe it was some drunk on the street so I ignored him. It took a while and I started To hear in the distance a whistle that sang a melody that I had not heard before, I ignored it again thinking that it might have come from the street or from my neighbors' house, but I began to hear it closer and closer. I tried not to lend it much Attention, it was not the first time that strange things had happened in that house, but the hissing was getting closer and closer. Suddenly it stopped and the next thing I heard was that they opened the door to go down the stairs and some heavy steps like those of a man wearing boots. Silence returned and when I calmed down, I heard the same whistle near my ear and a hand was resting on my shoulder, I was paralyzed from the fear I felt and when I reacted I could only call my dad who was running with concern towards me. I told what had happened and he went to inspect the door with me, it was open but that door was never open, he closed it and when we were going down he saw that there was an animal footprint on the step and he told me to go to sleep. I have no longer heard that unforgettable whistle, but the hand left me a memory, every time I turn to my shoulder I feel that I see it even though I know it is not real ... "

Id: 1711499, hentai heroes

• Like 1

The storm rages outside the Haarem by the sea and waves crash upon the rocks, it's salty brine permeates the air with the stench of dead sea creatures, Lilith cowers with Arcana within a magic circle of protection. The spells they were casting, one of desire and attraction for their hero to have him share his cock in them more often, has gone horribly away in the storm. Lightning flashes, thunder shakes the harem as the candles, as one, wink out, plunging the harem into darkness lit only by the lighting outside. Two crimson tentacles see out of the dark and wrap around the two nude women, living them from the floor. .Six more phallus shaped tentacles follow, plunging into their mouths, pussies and asses pumping hard in the six orrifices as the Akkorokamui Yokai strike. The terrified sorceresses' silent screams soon turn into moans of ecstasy as the balm of the Yokai soon overwhelms their terror and cold their lust with the balm of it's cum. The monstrous octopus male deposits the unconscious duo to the floor. Circular hicks cover their nude flesh as the  Akkorokamui' cum oozes from them. The pair awaken the next morn, the fell storm abated as the ominous thought shakes them to their souls, have they conceived the Yokai's spawn?

Dhugal

ID557141

the girl I would like shards for is: Hildr 8/100

Can you update of how many entries/stories one can do? I'll just make two, just in case...

1º Story:
I had just acquired Neidre, the snake girl, to my harem. After some fucking, she said she still desired more and wanted to try something her friends said was amazing: licking feet. I said "ok", not being into that much, but I wanted to make her happy. Her tongue work was the best massage my feet ever had, I was totally relaxing. After some time, I felt something in my legs, her mouth was wide open, slowly swallowing me from the feet! I tried to move, but she said she had alredy paralyzed my with her fangs. I couldn't scream or move, only desperate as I was being swallowed whole and slowly digested, as she said I tasted “delicious”.

2º Story:
I was walking around the park at night when I was a kid. Suddenly, I felt a chill and looked behind me, the was nothing besides the light from lightposts from inside the park and some tree's shadows. I looked closely and noticed a humanoid shadow between two tree's, but there was nobody in the park casting that shadow. Then the shadow started moving towards me and when it touched the tree's shadow, it materailized into a whole humanoid body and started to run after me. I ran as fast as I could, not even looking behind once. I got home safely, but to no surprise I didn't sleep well, neither ever went back to that back again at night.

ID 1038838
Platform PC
Girl: Halloween housemaid

I remember I had this dream a long time ago. I died in an accident and went to the sky, where I met God and he showed me the kind of person I was when I was alive. I was not a bad guy, but I have not done exactly anything remarkable to earn the right of a eternal rest. Then God gave me two choices: First, I could stay in heaven and enjoy the life after death right away even though it was not my time yet. And second, to go back to earth and live a dignified life in order to deserve my place up there by the time my life comes to a true end. Of course I was doubtful at first, but then I realized that the paradise had everything I ever yearned for. Sexy women, expensive beverage, lots of fun and all the time if the universe to indulge myself. I was ready to make my decision just when God interrupted me to say: "Oh! I forgot to mention one thing. Here in heaven, NEITHER THE GIRLS OR THE BOTTLES HAVE ANY HOLES".

wtf-cat_o_846503.jpg.712133f3f6a12e501d6073d26cb60521.jpg

Last thing I remember is me abruptly waking up... in a hospital. With a broken leg, bruises in my face and my clothes completely drenched in sweat.

Hentai Heroes, ID 1061920

Sponsor Sara Jay

Well, I don’t usually remember my dreams, but my nephew used to have prophetic dreams. Dreams that were especially portentous. You know, when he had a dream about something that's gonna happen. Like one night, he had a dream where this crow came and said, “Your aunt is gonna die.” He was so scared he woke up his parents but they said it was just a dream, and to get back to bed. But the next morning, his aunt Stacy was dead.

It was so terrible for them, but think about the young boy with that kind of power. It wasn't three weeks later that the crow came back to him in a dream and said, "Your daddy's gonna die." He didn't know what to do. He finally told his father, my brother. My brother told him not to worry, but I could see that all day at work with him that he was rattled. He just wasn't himself, kept looking around, waiting for something to drop on his head. Because the crow didn’t say how it was gonna happen, just those words: "your daddy's gonna die."

Well, my brother, his dad, left home early and was gone for a long time. When he finally came back, his wife said that he looked terrible, like he was waiting for the axe to fall all day. He said to his us that he just had the worst day of his life."

His wife just shook her head and said "You think you've had a bad day? This morning the mailman dropped dead on the porch!"

• Haha 2

Note: English is not my first language and it was difficult to write a good stora with only 120 (!) words ~.~ It should be at least 200 words. Well, thats why the story has a lack of filling word which makes a certain atmosphere...

Story:

Father and son walk in the Town´s red district.

They walked along windows in which women were presented. In between these were bars and sex toy shops. ” You can choose a sex toy for your 14th birthday."

Son looked around and pointed to a rubber dolls´ shop. Entering it, an old woman sat behind the counter. His son picked a 150 cm naked doll with two breasts in front and one breast in the back!

Confused about this choice, the father paid it.

At home son + doll immediately disappeared in his room. The next morning the father entered the room and saw blood everywhere on the bed. The son´s chest was torn open and within it the doll was sitting, her back towards the father...the doll had four breasts?

Suddenly the doll's head turned and starred at him. She had the son´s penis in her mouth...

• Like 1

Got home from work , like everyday bunny was waiting for me at the door , she hugged me as I walked in and kissed my cheek , we had a nice dinner , she looked a little different from other days , she didn't speak a single word ever since I walked into the house , we got into bed , she hugged me again straddle around my waist and kissed hard then went down and sucked my cock until I drained my balls in her mouth . Then she said I have a surprise for you in a scratchy voice , this was the first time she said anything since I got home . I asked what is it , she said look under the bed , I looked in excitement and froze to death . I saw bunny tied, covered in blood could barely keep her eyes open and whispered to me.....

" THAT'S NOT ME "  RUN .......

Edited by trainerfelix
  • Like 1

It started one night at high school, my friend and I, we were both punished for trying to steal women's clothes to sell. The punishment wasn't that bad, it just exhausted us.

When we finished the institution it was almost dark, where we had to go to get out was completely dark.

Our phones gave us some light.

We crossed the dark part with some difficulty since nocturnal animals could be heard among the trees, a few meters from arriving with the security guard, he was not there.

But we heard stabbing noises and moans, we went behind the terminal to see how a brown-haired girl was raping the guard.

Her face full of lust and blood.

The End?

ID: 277895

Wenrex

Girl: Tano

Edited by Wenrex

This is a true story. I will try to keep it short and it might or might not frighten some of you in the end.

Shortly after i read the Ben drowned story halfway, something happened and i went into a crazed state for a few weeks. Now i would like to give a clearer picture what it felt like but i am afraid i CAN NOT do that.

While  basically struggling to stay sane  i started to type very RANDOM thoughts and whole sentences into my google search that are unsettling to say the least. The Problem is, save for a few written down in a notebook as well, most of those entries are lost cause i was erasing my browsing history on a daily basis and forgot it all except for one thing, i finished the Ben drowned read.

The next day i recovered and opened my you tube home page and the first video name was " im glad you did that".

A shiver ran down my spine.

I still write some entries into google till today  and am not sure why.

Here's some info, I live in the woods and this scary story is from when I was a kid, me and my friends were out play in the woods it had already gone dark. We were building a fort/tunnel. We had just gathered up everything and was going home when there was a noise like a scream/howl coming from deeper in we all froze and looked at where it came from and saw a pair of red-eyes in the dark (no lights) that were closing in we, ran stumbling through brush and around trees hear it all the  way. We didn't look back until we was under a porch light and we just got scared all over again for what ever had chased us was standing at the edge of the where the lights shown them red-eyes a full foot taller than any of us. 

ID: 293442.  MDP

girl shards: Sophie palette

the Halloween version 

Edited by mdp

ID: 2668586 (PC and mobile phone)

Girl: Nero or any legendary girl is fine for me :D

The longer version

There was a spooky sound heard in the wine cellar of the abandon old house nearby, for several days. The moan sounded like someone in an agony. My girlfriend was scared because the sound was so scary. She asked me to check it out. I was scared to go, but felt like I need to act like a man in front of her.

During the night, the moan started again. With only a flash light, I went to the wine cellar to take a peek. I was shocked to see a hideous ghost was masturbating. She was frustrated because her fingers kept went through her pussy which made her cranky. I was shocked and tried to run, but knocked off a piece of barrel in the attempt to escape.

The ghost noticed me and disappeared, but as soon as I turn my back towards the door, she was waiting for me and screamed with her ugly and frustrating voice. I don't understand her scream but I felt like I know what she wanted. She ordered me to take off my pants and fuck her. Trembling with fear, I took off my pants but fell down as soon as she rushed towards me without hesitation. I closed my eyes, scared of what will happen next.

Strangely enough, I felt a trance as I feel like my spirit was lifted from me. She slip in her hollow pussy towards my erected cock and started to fuck me. It felt amazing, wonderful, stupendous. It felt like a sexual ecstasy.

At that point, she didn’t say anything but growling, and I was still numb with fear. Possibly already at her climax, I opened my eyes and I see her horrible face when she fucked me. It took the attention away from me as I suddenly felt like I regain my strength to fight back. I quickly pushed her aside and ran like hell. I heard a terrible scream and growl behind but I did not dare to glance.

I spent the rest of the night in the shower thinking and analyzing what just happened and what would happened. The sensation feeling was euphoria, an aphrodisiac, a rhapsodies. But i didn't dare to cum. Not yet anyway, as I was still unsatisfied and wanted to feel more.

The next night, the moaning was no longer be heard. So did the night after that, and the night after. The moaning disappeared completely.

As years go by, I still have sex with my girlfriend which now have been my wife. Nevertheless, the sensational feeling is not as great as I was with the ghost. I yearn the hideous wine cellar ghost.
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************The 120 words version (shortened version)

There’s a spooky sound heard in the wine cellar nearby my house and my girlfriend asked me to check it out, because the sound was so scary. I was scared, but braced myself to be the man for her.

When the moan started, I went to the wine cellar with only a flash light. There, I saw a hideous ghost trying to masturbate but failed. I was so scared and tried to run, but she noticed me and stopped me from running.

She fucked me and it felt so sensationally amazing. After she reached her climax, I gained my strength and managed to escape.

As years go by, I married my girlfriend but I yearn the hideous wine cellar ghost.

Edited by N4Q1B

"This is to help you relax," Shina says, as she hands me a drink.

Her plump lips lock around my cock, her tongue teasingly wrapped around the tip. I shiver as she slurps and gulps my juices down. She moans with a cock-filled mouth. I explode inside her like an ancient supernova giving birth to a new universe. She doesn’t stop, just keeps on sucking, up and down her head goes. Guzzling and gurgling our fluids together – biting and munching. Her head tilts up and she looks at me, eyes full of mischief. The cum dripping down her mouth glistens red in the moonlight and I begin to scream.

She said, “Now every time you fuck you’ll think of me.”

ID: 3149797 (PC) 

Lupa

There was a witch who, because she was not ugly and scary, was excluded from other witches on Halloween, never participating in the antics made by other witches. It was then that she had the idea of the greatest mischief of witches (which until then was limited to scares and stealing sweets): the beautiful witch began to seduce men and women, with her erotic fantasies, ending many relationships. It is said that today she is the most adored witch among witches, who envy her for her beauty and sensuality.

hypostomus
ID: 2651544 
Platform: PC
shards: Halloween Lilith

One,cold,dead night, I was with my girlfriend and she just moved in.Her house looked a bit off but to me it was not about the house,it was the person.That day I didn't sleep,I was playing some Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in my room.And then I heard some steps.I was the only one in the house so it made sense for me to freak out.I opened the door a little bit to peek and I saw something on the ground.It was hard to see but I found out what it was.It was blood.And it was dripping off of something.I got my bowling ball('cuz why not) and opened the door fully.My eyes couldn't stop staring.My jaw dropped.Tears ran through my eyes.My girlfriend had all of my boys heads decapitated.And her smile,was full of blood.I threw the bowling ball as hard as i could.It was so strong that her head got cut off her body.I was trembling a lot.I called 911 and kept my eyes on the puddle of blood in my house.The popo came and I reported everything and believed it.Except for one thing.The existence of my girlfriend.I showed them a pic of her and one police man said that my girlfriend was a wanted criminal for any men she meets,she'll kill any of his friends.The reason is unknown but she changed her identity so people won't recognize her.At the end of the day the blood was cleaned up and I lied down on my bed trembling.

Dwight

ID:2700280

Platform:PC

Shards:Halloween Housemaid

Edited by DickPussy123

Ok, I've got a story for you, guys. It was in the late October, 12 years ago. I was returning home from suburb and decided to go for a walk through the forest for a while. Usual forest in the late October.

DSC00092.JPG

DSC00094.JPG

DSC00095.JPG

DSC00096.JPG

DSC00097.JPG

DSC00098.JPG

DSC00102.JPG

DSC00103.JPG

DSC00107.JPG

DSC00108.JPG

DSC00114.JPG

I had my brand new Sony Ericsson k320i with me with 0.3 megapixel cam (😀) and decided to make some shots. I wanted to make a shot of an ordinary old birch tree and then saw something in its bark through the phone display in camera mode, that made me feel thrilled and a bit scared. I saw THEM and made a lot of pics. Here they are (watch closely! and you'll see them too):

DSC00118.JPG

DSC00120.JPG

DSC00122.JPG

DSC00127.JPG

DSC00129.JPG

DSC00131.JPG

DSC00136.JPG

DSC00141.JPG

DSC00144.JPG

DSC00148.JPG

DSC00154.JPG

DSC00156.JPG

DSC00158.JPG

DSC00162.JPG

DSC00166.JPG

DSC00168.JPG

If my "story" and pics will win, I prefer to get 600/100 (whatever it is), since I don't have any Halloween girls with shards.

HH 2648670

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, drummerboy said:

This is going to be the scariest story ever.

I'm actually a 90 year old dead virgin trying to see what sex looks like.

LOL.

That sure is the scariest story..... I hope I won't be virgin until that time ☠️

One long, long night, after a long long day of hard work, I sat down by a campfire in the forest.

All of a sudden I heard laughter from several women. I couldn't see them no matter how hard I looked in the woods.

But the laughter didn't come from the forest. It came from the air ... WITCHES, on brooms

I thought "oh no, what am I doing". But it was already too late. The witches landed around me and my campfire.

Now the long, long night of hard work began ...

Hentai Heroes ID: 257 849

Halloween Barrel

A woman is watching TV on her living room. It's past midnight, and she's drowzy, almost sleeping on the sofa. Suddenly she hears a sound, like someone stumbling into something. She's fully awake now. She turns off the TV, and stares at the corridor, trying to focus on where the sound seems to have come from. She gazes at the door by the corridor's end, without blinking, so she can see whatever comes from there. The only thing she hears is her heart, pumping like a drum. Then she hears something. Sounds like a baby's laughter. [Sigh] Finally she can relax... But then something occurs to her: "I don't have a baby!".

ID: 715398 (browser)

Girl: Halloween Kimie

Edited by vitorlegolas
  • Like 1

It was a dark and rainy night there was no one on the streets or anywhere else, I couldn't see anything and suddenly I heard a noise on the other side of the street I started wandering around so the noise was increasing. I walked as fast as possible until I started running I was almost out of breath but I managed to stay away from the noise until I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw that it was a can that a dog carried in its chain.

ID: 669365 Hentai Heroes, Boku Mi Maï

It happened to me some years ago.

It was a reguar night, nothing unusual... until i saw it. A glowing orb hovering over my head, bright to illuminate only the closest wall. A sphere of dim green light. It had a disturbing, sickly looking tinge. I don't know what it was and did the only thing i could being paralized with fear, throwing the sheets over my head, closing my eyes, praying with everything i had for it to disappear. When i looked over my sheets i saw it briefly still hovering, before it zoomed out of the room right through the wall.

I'm afraid to this day, i'm also wondering what's out there, outside our perception.

HentaiHeroes id:126787

Don't want shards

Edited by Cantrix
forgot to include my id ^^

• Noacc locked this topic
  • Noacc unlocked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic