🎃Halloween Scary Story Contest🎃

Noacc

The Tale of the Voodoo Penis
=============
In my Haremverse travels, I acquired a special dildo - the Voodoo penis.  You simply open its box, tell it where you want it, and it starts fucking - supposedly quite well.

I decided to gift it to Bunny - to tide her over while I visited home.  But I apparently hadn't told her how to stop it!  Each time she pulled it out, it came back at her!  In a panic, she drove to the emergency room, all the while being mercilessly screwed by the possessed toy.

A policeman pulled her over, asking why she was driving so erratically.  Pointing to her nethers, she squeaked out, "Voodoo...Penis!  Fucking me...to...death!"

The cop replied, "Yeah, sure.  Voodoo Penis, my ass!"

---
Username:  Itachi-NOS
Platform:  Chrome (both PC and mobile)
Girl of choice:  1st - Trinket or Sylvia, 2nd - Viola, 3rd - Bunny

Edited by Itachi-NOS
Added my platform/preferred girl(s)
  • Haha 2

When I was younger we used to live on a farmer, what we didn't know when we bought it was that the father of the previous owner was in to dark magic. In the middle of the night at exactly 12:00  we would hear blood curdling screams coming from all over the house for about an hour. there was also times that he would rip open the cupboard doors in the kitchen and smash plates and other things by throwing them around. I had even woken up a few times with long claw marks, bite marks and even open wounds. we would often hear the voice saying I'm still here in an evil tone. he even pushed my gran down the stairs.

ID 3028882 (PC)

Halloween Abrael

Love Letter

"Hello Love,

I hope you don't mind if I call you that. I am writing this letter because I'm yearning for you and because I Love you. I love everything about you...your smile, your looks, your voice, your loving touch...literally everything.

Ahh...just thinking about you makes my heart beat so fast, makes me laugh, and my breath ragged. I can't spend a single day without you...you are my drug. Even when I am minutes without you I start to feel lonely... start to shake...I..I start to go a bit crazy...heh heh heh. I realized I need to spend more time with you. Those few moments when you are alone with Bunny and the other women are having  in our bed are just not enough for me. So close...but so far away...I can see you myself by your side. We belong to each other. I can share you a little bit, but no one else deserves your touch, your attention... and your love more so then me. 

But I have to tell you something. I don't want to hide anything from you. You know one time...when you were staying at the inn last Halloween with Bunny. You remember right? I slept underneath your bed while you and Bunny were sleeping. And when you and Bunny left the room to the shower after fucking so hard...I came out from under the bed. It felt like heaven. I could smell your scent in the air. I brushed my teeth with your toothbrush...I had fun in your bed...if you know what I mean...and remember the pair underwear I wore when we made sweet love? I left it in your pants pocket before I left the room.

I hope you are not upset with me. You're the only person I have and the only person I care about. Please don't let our love die, my love.

I just realized you probably don't even know where I am right now. But don't worry...That will change real soon...I promise...soon you'll know everything about me. I already know everything about you so you'll need to catch up...hehe. And after you'll get to know me...we can finally be together forever and no can do anything about it. 

If you'll ever feel lonely...remember that I am always with you. Hearing your every breath...watching all your steps. I just can't wait to see. But until then...Goodbye, my only love.

Lots of love, Justine" 

She finishes writing her love letter and she sighed happily. Then she ran to your house and put the letter in your mail. And finally she walks fades into the night.

I hope you enjoy this very loving scary story. Sorry that the story was so long, story kinda took a life of its own. I hope to see more updates of Justine later in the future.

ID 307844 (PC)

Girl: Halloween Lupa

• Like 1

I'm usually not scared of dark places and stuff. I usually walk back to my dorm at like 3AM after walking my girlfriend to her dorm building. But there was this one dream/nightmare I had when I was 5 or so. In it I was playing with my then nanny and it was dark and she had lighted candles. I wasn't scared because I trusted her. I turned to pick up a toy and when I looked back at her she had transformed into a rooster with horns and lunged towards me. I woke up screaming and my dad put me to bed with him and mom. I only rarely think about that dream, but something happened recently that made my skin crawl. It was a few weeks back, it was past midnight and I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I had an uneasy feeling the whole time but I just kept reassuring myself that there was no ghosts in real life and that it's nothing. Then I bent down to spit into the sink and when I got back up and looked in the mirror I saw my childhood nightmare with the monster again, I froze, the only thing I was able to move were my eyelids and I slowly blinked ...... it wasn't there when I opened my eyes again. I was still scared and I slowly turned around to make sure there was nothing there. But I could have sworn I felt something staring at me from behind .......

Name - Fuckboy

ID - 1667795

Halloween kimie 

Edited by Fuckboy Hentai Heroes

well this is about the Lemp Mansion in St.Louis, which is known to be one of the most haunted places in America due to a tragic history.

The 33-room home was built in the 1860s by William Lemp, a successful brewery owner who ended up killing himself in 1904 after the youngest of his four sons, Frederick, died. Then, in 1922, William Lemp Jr., shot himself in the same room William Sr. killed himself.

As if that weren't enough tragedy for one place, in 1949, Charles Lemp—William's third son—shot his dog in the basement of the home and then killed himself in his room.

Today, the Lemp Mansion is the inn hosts a Murder Mystery Dinner.

ID: 2440072

GIRL: HALLOWEEN KIMIE

Here is my story:

Detective Spook investigated the case of a murderer who took the faces and hair of her victims to use their identities. Following the trail to a nearby forest, someone was approaching to her making her run away. Conveniently, she found a house where a girl with glasses lived who let her stay. When Spook explored the house she entered a room where someone was sitting watching the fireplace. Looking around she saw a wall where there were many faces with different hairs of different styles. When she realized that the woman watching the fire didn't have a face either, she heard the girl with glasses say to her: How would it feel to be you?

Name: Arian

ID: 1687068

Girl: Anyone

Edited by Osmut
  • Like 1

This was a commissioned story written a few years ago. Not my normal style or genre, but when you are getting paid to write a short story, you don't complain.

The End
Does that hurt a little bit? Yeah? I thought it might let me change my hand position. Ah, I can see by the look on your face that is much better. I know you want this to be over soon, but nothing done right is done in haste. Ooh, did you hear that? I hate that sound don't you? Here let do something that will stop you from hearing it. How's that? Can you still hear? No? Good. Don't worry I'm going to be very careful to make sure that this experience is truly unique for you; it will be totally to die for. Hang on a minute, you look a little pale, let me get you some water, I don't want you to pass out. <several moments pass in silence> Hello! Welcome back to the land of the awake, how are you hanging in there? Still with me? Good, I don't want you to miss any of this next part. Damn it! Don't you just hate it when your cattle prod is on the fritz? Well, I was hoping that you would be able to feel the full discharge of it, but I'll try to find something else. How about a dental drill? Oh, I see by the look in your eyes that idea terrifies you. Good. Open wide lol, I love my little jokes, you don't need to open wide, I've already busted out several of your teeth when I crammed the jaw jack in to open your mouth wide enough to break your jaw. I'm just going to use the drill to remove the rest of your teeth. Now try to stay awake this time. I'm running out of adrenaline to keep restarting your heart and throwing a bucket of ice water on you doesn't seem to affect you anymore. Well not unless I plug in the extension cords attached to your chair... Aww, come on, you're an adult, quit crying. This is going to be the highlight of your death, you don't want to ruin it by being overly emotional, do you?

• Sad 1

At one Halloween party, three college students go to a local party. They have a great time but one of the boys lets a stomach ache just before midnight. His two friends take him home, saying good bye to their friends who had also come to the party and were staying. The next day, all the students had gone missing. When the three boys go back to the house where they'd last seen them, they found only an empty lot. The house had been born down ten years earlier, after fire had killed everyone in it during a halloween party. 

• Thinking 1

One Halloween, everyone dressed in haunted military outfits from EVERY war on Earth. Many decided not to open their doors because of this. However, one person  dressed completely in white, wore a golden hat. All faux military instantly turned to normal holiday garb when this person passed, and all their baskets filled with holy goodies. Happy Halloween!

• Thanks 1

Have you ever had a scary story affect you so much you find yourself physically unable to move as the horror is staring you down, ready to strike?

I have. i was listening to the story Something Sweet to Bite when I went to sleep that night. I found as I was about to drift off that I could not move. When I looked towards the foot of my bed, I saw a hoof followed by a second creep over the bed only to see *her*, the Candy Mare. i could feel her weight as she crept over the bed towards me with that manic stare as she ready to strike me, but then vanished.

Hello, in my city, which is Guayaquil, in Ecuador, the following legendof The Covered Lady which I will tell next: 

The covered lady looks very elegant and slender, she also carries an umbrella.

The villagers say that when it is near a man, the spirit begins to emanate a very pleasant fragrance, so that the victim is captivated by its aroma and follows it wherever it goes.

The person seduced by the perfume follows her without knowing where she is going. In this way, the covered lady takes him away to a lonely area where the individual cannot ask for help.

Suddenly, the woman stops in the middle of the road, stands in front of him and when he uncovers his face, the man is terrified by his appearance of his terrifying corpse face.

Immediately the pleasant perfume turns into a totally unpleasant and nauseating smell of rotten meat, immediately the victim is affected with all these horrors that do not allow him to move and dies of shock.

Few who have managed to survive continuing their life in a normal way overcoming the encounter with this macabre being and it has remained in his memory to be able to tell his story. But others who fled did not suffer the same fate, their mental health was affected and they had to be hospitalized to overcome the trauma that this encounter with the spectrum had caused them.

ID: 1705253

Girl: Alicia

I have a feeling that Death is playing games with me then I will be pushed off the cliff and I will land 10 cm away from the rebar, then from the tree I fall head down and clinging to the legs I hang 5 cm above the ground, then I almost cut off my finger,I think she has something exclusive in store for me.

Halloween Housemaid

Hentai Heroes

ID 1238248

the Belle's were a typical average american religious family, well super religious more like. but there daughter was an avid video game enthusiast, she enjoys all kinds of games though most of the time she had to go to her friends house to play most games, as her parents only let her play strictly religious Kintindo game dispit believing all games were from the devil. on her 18th birthday a friend of hers brought over a new game and their systom to play it on, and as they sit down to play her friend looks at her to tell her all about the new game "this game is said to be amazing i just found it and its like an epic open world dating sim RPG about this epic fantacy world with cutesy stuff like a anime game so i dont think your parents will mind it. they both giggle over the game and start it up and just after they press play at the main menu, as the game started and opened up sudenly the game host Bunny step out of the game and spoke to them "welcome to the haremvers where all your pleasures com true" the girls over whelmed by this frozen in shock and amazment too baffled and excited at the prospect of exploring this wonderful game were to exhilarated to be afread as they screamed and gigled thrilled! while her parents down stairs hear them screaming and giggling. thinking somthing was wrong they rush up stairs to check on them but as they open the door they see a monstrus demon standing in the room with their daughter, a sens of dread fell over them they had been faithfully religious and believed in such vile beast but now seeing one for real! there was no dout left in their minds. but be for they could even scream they watched in terror as the demon took both girls by the hand and lead them in to the video game getting slowly riped in to pixelated shreads. they scream loud rushing in to try and grasp their daughter but like a dusty mist in the wind vaperising in the air their daughter would slip through their despret grasp and as they sat still in a flood of their tears from their mournful grief, it had happend the tradgity, their greatest fear their daughter had been devoured by the vilest of demons video games. sorry a bout grammar and spelling.

I used to work odd shifts and was home alone trying to get some sleep when I heard the shower turn on and go off.  Then someone sat on my legs.  I was already covered mostly covered, but pulled the fovers up over my head the rest of the way.  Incouldn't sleep after that but was too dcared to get out of bed...for a while.

it was in 1987 i was at this house doing some painting i was all alone and i heard a voice say get out at first i thought it was a friend trying to scare me so i looked around the house and no one was there so i went back to painting and the same voice said  "i said get the fuck out of my house:so i ran out and never went back

It was a dark cold Monday night. I run home to check the forums. I remember Noacc's contest results should be in, and I am fretting in anticipation of getting 13 shards of Halloween housemaid.

Before I turn on my comp, Vissihar is trying to come out of my screen.

I say: Hey Vissihar, aren't you supposed to come out from the TV.

'no one has VCR anymore, gotta change with the times', she shrugs.

I tell her: 'ok, let's have some fun but first let me check if I won the contest.'

I read Noacc's last post: "And the winners are GeorgeMTO, DVDivXX, Slynia and Noacc'

I think out loud: 'That sounds rigged' 🤔

I read further: Second place winners: zamio, ........

I won 600/100... the horror the horror....

Edited by Zamio
grammar..
  • Haha 2

Well this story I heard it from my friend, it's horror love story

Once a nice cute handsome guy was walking through the road suddenly a truck with full speed dashed him he lost so much of blood. A girl took him to the hospital and gave him blood and saved him. After few days later, that same girl was passing by a street, it was late night and it was mist all around. Suddenly a light fell on her,  she was shocked by seeing the same truck that crashed that guy (blood mark was there on the truck's headlight) and the driver of the truck was the  same guy who she saved, (he was dead five years ago by accident by that truck) he told "I love u", she started running but he crashed her with truck and then she woke up from her nightmare, when she going to sleep her eyes fell on window's glass, there she saw "I love u" written on the glass she got shocked and died at the spot

ID: 1912002

Edited by manohar

Ok so here it goes. The town that I live in is well known for its hauntings and ghost stories which some are creepy. For example the Tay rail Bridge disaster. What happened was there use to be an old bridge crossing from Dundee into Fife called the Tay railway Bridge and one night a steam train was making its crossing when all a sudden the bridge collapse neither the train or the people on board were to be seen again. Now here is the creepy part. The old bridge foundations still remain to this day around the new railway bridge. People also say on certain nights at a certain time you can still hear the steam train going along the old bridge and can hear its whistle before it collapse into the water bellow.

ID: Plasmashadow

It was a dark rainy chilly night when the Hero was browsing the HH forums when he noticed that infamous poster "GeorgeMTO"  was actually being nice to his fellow HH players and was so unlike him that it caused a shiver to flash through the hero.

Hentai Heroes #594393

Shards for Vechta as she comes out during Halloween 

P.S. only fun intended ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Haloween is back as evil Romeo is going to try take over the world again with his evil monster slaves.

All sorts of monsters are going to be scattered all over the place: Long dick, triple tits, tentacles?... you name it. The only way to defeat them was with orgasm.

Setting of to the ninja villge on Halloween's Eve, I sneak into the base with Bunny. 

All of a sudden, the lights flicker and turn off. Everywhere I looked was pitch black. I closed my eyes and opened them, but there wasn't a difference.

Suddenly the lights turned back on but... Bunny was gone. A SpoOoOoOoOoOoky feeling runs down my spine. 

Then I turn around and see. . . 

ID: 2981063

Platform: Hentai Heroes (PC)

Girl: Halloween Abrael

I'll continue it after the results 😘

You awaken in a cold room, unable to see or move, it becomes apparent that you've been chained and blindfolded. A faint buzzing noise can be heard and a painful suction feeling is coming from your crotch. Confusion and fear rising, you attempt to struggle against your chains. Suddenly footsteps can be heard approaching across a hardwood floor. You hear a familiar voice call out "Looks like we've collected a great amount, another couple hours and we might have enough for a shipment of my special Halloween chocolate". A chill runs down your spine as you realize... Your penis will be so sore you might have to not have sex for an entire week 😱.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            hentai heroes, ID:  190739                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      girl: halloween housemaid                                               

once upon a time I was in my hostel there was a cold wave going through we all were just... Sitting quite suddenly a boy throw his spoon and went on stair's we all were shocked , that what happened to him a second boy went to ask him that what's wrong !! Suddenly u looked him and his eyes was like a blood . The boy screams........

• Thinking 1

• Noacc locked this topic
  • Noacc unlocked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic