🎃Halloween Scary Story Contest🎃

Noacc

During my freshman year in college I used to live in the dorms. One night, there was a massive power outage and my dormmates started messing around with the Ouija board. It was nothing new, as we had done it in the past. None of us really took it seriously, and treated it as a harmless diversion to pass the time. There were five of us in the room playing.

Four of us were in a circle, with our knees touching, and our fingers on the planchette. The fifth person was tasked to write down the message as it came. We each took turns asking questions. It started innocently enough with the first one asking “What is your favorite room in this dorm?” “Where are you from?’’ ‘‘’How did you die?’’ As the answers came, we started looking at one another. Something seemed so familiar with the answers we were receiving. We finally decided to ask the spirit for its name. We all got the chills when we received the answer. The spirit claimed to have attended the same college we did, and stayed in the very room in the dorm we were in. We were all staring to freak out as we had all heard the story of this girl who was murdered in the dorm decades ago. Legend has it that her killer was never discovered.

Despite our growing fear, part of us was still skeptical. We each suspected the other of trying to pull a fast one and scare the rest. One of my dormmates decided to ask the spirit to do something to prove to us what it was saying was real. The planchette started moving and spelled ‘’ok.’’ It then started moving again and spelled out k-n-o-c-k. We all stared at one another, not knowing what to make of it. It was then that we heard this tapping sound on our window. We all started screaming and got out of the circle. We were on the fifth floor and there was no way anyone could be knocking from outside the window. One of my dormmates was brave enough to approach the window and look out. As expected, she found no one there.

We never spoke of that night again.

ID: 1261406

Name: gzlegend 

Girl shards: if it's strictly Halloween only then Halloween lupa if not then I'd prefer bunny's mother

A Story:

Late at night, the father put his son on the bed ready to coax him to sleep, the son said: "Dad, help me to see if there are monsters under my bed, I am a little afraid." His father pretended to look under the bed. There is a boy who was just like his son was shaking under the bed. He was staring at him with a fright." there is a man in my bed."

Hentai Heroes ID:293959. Hallowween girl shards:Hallowween kimie

I suck at flash fiction, but...eh, I gave it a shot anyway. 

A small girl with thin, gangling arms clutches a pumpkin tightly to her chest as her bare feet patter across the cool grass and up the porch steps, where they come to a stop before a row of pumpkins, ranging in size. Her knees are smudged with dirt and her dress lies in tatters around her thighs, but her hair is twisted up into a neat bun that belies the damaged condition of her dress.

The girl sets the pumpkin in her arms down and takes a seat beside it, her eyes bright as she looks at the collection laid out across the porch. She runs dirty fingers over the new pumpkin before leaning toward it and whispering "Welcome to my family."

She picks up a pumpkin carving knife from where it lays on the porch next to her left foot, and after a few moments of running her fingers over the blade, she plunges it into the top of the pumpkin with violent force as images of her real family flash through her mind in dark, stuttering clips.

A small, stilted laugh comes from her mouth as the knife goes in then out, over and over and over.

Her mother's voice calls to her from inside, and the girl's movements stop immediately, the knife just a hair's breadth away from stabbing into the pumpkin again. She cocks her head to the side and stands up, wiping her hands--sticky from her pumpkin mutilations--on her dress.

She nudges the pumpkin with her her foot, face impassive as the top caves in with a splat, and then she turns around and walks inside knife still in hand.

Hentai Heroes ID: 692936
Halloween Girl: Maika

• Noacc locked this topic
  • Community Manager

A lot of participation in this one as well, it was very hard to choose the winners. 
Those of you who didn't state a girl will receive Kobans

I'll tell you a few stories as well! 

And the winners are 🥁🥁

@JayJayEl79  Kobans!
@Asama Kobans! 
@Alex999 Kobans! 
I have a ludic dream story!
When I was younger I had many lucid dreams, many of which were god awful.
One time I was dreaming that something small and demonic opened my door, jumped on my bed, and attacked me. By instinct,  I threw a kick immediately. 
Turns out that I have kicked my poor cat that came to snuggle with me. Seconds after I was woken up by "Fuzzy" hissing and biting down on my foot.  
Little fluffball knew how to open every door at home and I had no privacy whatsoever. 
Moving on~

@Falco82 I LOVE it! Very dark! Shared it with Fab, he didn't enjoy it! "Way too dark"
I'll share your story with the rest of the team. Halloween Lupa shards it is.

@OhioSavage69 Nice fanfic! 13 shard for Halloween Lupa! 
@Тёмный Властелин Didn't see a thing, but staring at the pictures spooked me out!
@Cantrix Kobans!
In my late teen years, during a summer night me and my buddies were sitting in a gazebo, telling scary stories, talking all things supernatural, urban legends, etc. 
Suddenly a very bright comet passed, making the sky almost day like. It was very beautiful. Non the less I was scared shitless. 

@hentaiwarrior@live.com Halloween Lupa shards! 
@darksage33 Haloween version
@Zamio You may have prophetic dreams! 13 shards for Halloween housemaid. 😉

@Jim12 Halloween girl version!  Waiting for a comment.

@gzlegend 13 Halloween Lupa shards!
Last story from me.

When I was an exchange student in Japan, the male dormitory was very near a graveyard.
Since I was on the 4th floor of the dorm, that section was rumored to be possessed by a girl's ghost. (4 being a bad number in Asian culture). 
I didn't see a single god damn ghost.  Strange noises, at best (roommate farts).
Apart from the occasional fart, some boys showed me a very poorly photoshopped ghost reflection in a mirror.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1

• Noacc unlocked this topic

@Noacc, I've made red circles to undentify the faces

DSC00118.JPG.e850f54d1e369113df742358855353cc.JPG Some old guy

DSC00120.JPG.788c5a535634d1f8c0571fa24341cf50.JPGGuy with large nose and lips

DSC00122.JPG.a19e36286abc7e9f69c6946dd457ac19.JPG3 guys here DSC00127.JPG.19db30c847c6af01e6306d3399ffd44e.JPG Scull with a pope hat

DSC00129.JPG.b4dc5cad50411611b9dca06ecc324d94.JPGUnsatisfied person

DSC00131.JPG.100c7ce8e4d5135bab0d5c4ec8850c00.JPGBeavis? Or is it Butthead? (don't really know which one)

DSC00136.JPG.31b9b7f354538bde9f3ed2270ec37dad.JPGSome old treant from Lord of the Rings

DSC00141.JPG.8f5384112d897afa87ced37c9b718e41.JPGPerson with hung up nose

DSC00144.JPG.cf14c71349ef150966cf1d83197e132b.JPGDaemon with huge horns

DSC00148.JPG.3665dfa3f5b5b2c0624c517400825fcc.JPGA guy with sharp chin and linear moustache in a hat

DSC00154.JPG.ed28535f623c116a90e907777bd67259.JPGSome greek (geek?) person with olive wreath on his head

DSC00156.JPG.2d95cbd96b365eee1d4ecd304a10800d.JPGThis harsh guy we have already seen in the big picture

DSC00158.JPG.3afa49bcf71ab5eece2fb39cd9238390.JPGSome agitated person with open mouth and beret on his head. An artist?

DSC00162.JPG.224a4f13e227a4c1148b61dae12fcf3a.JPGRough barbarian or bruised commando

DSC00166.JPG.7e9ee3044f97690466259145d2f94051.JPGA scull, just a scull

DSC00168.JPG.f1ec006f26e9e6c40143885a13dc8084.JPGSome evil person with open mouth

@NoaccMurakawa is a Halloween Girl! She would not be my top pick of all girls, just Halloween ones. (So is Maika my second pick)
However, if we are only going by the strictest definition of Halloween costumes, how about Halloween Barrel? She would be quite good.
Otherwise, Kobans! Thank you for the pick! Hope everyone enjoyed it.

Well here goes.

When I was Visiting at my Aunt in Idamay West Virginia at age 18 . While watching TV waiting on my cousin to get home from school. I heard a window smash upstairs (not a little crash but like someone through a rock) very loud. I looked over to my aunt and asked did you hear that! She looked at me with this pale stare and said as calm as possible, Nope I didn't hear a thing, She then said I learn to ignore strange noises in this house. So I waited to my Cousin came home (safety in numbers thing lol)and we walked upstairs. I couldn't believe it here wasn't anything out of place or broken at all. I told her what happened and she laughed. She said it is probably just my ghost friend messing with you. She then stated all the things she heard (and seen) in that house over the years and then gave me a book to read. in that book was numerous ghost stories about a coal mine that was right next to them.(was closed at the time). needless to say I didn't go over to their house again lol

book Location

https://www.amazon.com/Telltale-Lilac-Other-Virginia-Ghost/dp/0813101360

On 10/30/2020 at 5:10 AM, Itachi-NOS said:

But, an incomplete story doesn't seem likely to get many votes...!  😮

Of course, who am I to judge?  I don't seem to have gotten any reactions to my exactly-120-words post yet, so....  😐

I dont even play this game much I'm just messing around ';}

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Noacc locked this topic