Too much money for champion performances

Moonlynx

I don't really know if this is a bug or if I am just missing something. As the title says - I think I'm getting too much money for my champion performances. I just noticed that every amount I get for a champion fight is doubled, e.g. 708k instead of the displayed 354k.

This doesn't seem to affect other money sources like selling items or my harem income. So... am I just stupid and this is some kind of event bonus I'm unaware of or is this a real bug?

A few days ago ezevib posted an observation that might be related:

I thought of this, too. But the income bonus of my club is 5% - not 100%. As long as the club bonus isn't calculated differently for the champion performances, this shouldn't be the solution here.

Of course there's still the chance that it has something to do with an error in the club bonus calculation.

Edited by Moonlynx

@Amenin

I've got a monthly card - but only gold. I guess I can rule out this possibility, too. But even if it was a platinum one, I don't think that this is the way the champion bonus works (the info box only says something about free multiple champion performances).

So, no club bonus and no monthly card bonus as far as I can tell. But thanks for the suggestions so far.

• 1 month later...