Season of the Rose (new season area)

Zasuriel

in seasons I got as far as choosing opponent and there is this smiley Bunny not letting me choose any but the first one and I just loose mojo because the 1st one is all the time WAY stronger than I am.

Edit: typo

Edited by Zasuriel

I dont know if it was intended or not, but this new season of the rose gave me a hard time.
I couldnt get rid fo the introduction field. Bunny always appeared, I couldnt click away, I couldnt reform my team, even after I spent all my kisses.
Now I spent all my energy into 300 up levels as they were suggested and I couldnt get out of this suggetion.
I hope, I could explain it well T.T

image.png.9cf494b15b7d6b810b111449b5f9e404.png

17 minutes ago, xXLeafXx said:

I dont know if it was intended or not, but this new season of the rose gave me a hard time.
I couldnt get rid fo the introduction field. Bunny always appeared, I couldnt click away, I couldnt reform my team, even after I spent all my kisses.
Now I spent all my energy into 300 up levels as they were suggested and I couldnt get out of this suggetion.
I hope, I could explain it well T.T

image.png.9cf494b15b7d6b810b111449b5f9e404.png

Same here, it's án endless loop in Hentai Heroes, but it works fine in Nutaki Harem Heroes.

Just now, Noctum said:

I'm also forced to continue the tutorial infinitely. Maybe these "The server didn't answer properly"-messages that appear whenever a screen-change is triggered are related to the problem.

Yes, me too suspect this almost redundant "error message" which is just kinda delay function.

There is a way I've found to fight other players but might not be useful to everyone and it by basically entering the page and then clicking fight on one of the others before the tutorial pops up... I wouldn't consider this bug abuse or anything because I did the first fight fair and square.

EDIT: It seems that if you try to fight after emptying your tank and then hit the blue back button to the upper right it fixes the problem, but I don't think it's the intended way of completing it.

Edited by The Chosen One
additional information.

4 minutes ago, xXLeafXx said:

After the tutorial, I still had trouble with the "chose opponent" page, which directs you to the opponents. Bunny was literally everywhere.
I just wanted to take a pic, however, its (finally) gone. Now it seems to work :)
Probably fixed...

It's still not working here, the game is locked at this point and need to be reloaded. I just don't want to loose any fight by command. 

1 hour ago, Zasuriel said:

in seasons I got as far as choosing opponent and there is this smiley Bunny not letting me choose any but the first one and I just loose mojo because the 1st one is all the time WAY stronger than I am.

Edit: typo

Same for me. I also think it sucks that one has to buy the season pass with RL money, no option for kobans.

• Like 2

Well, it is like PoP with the tutorial added 2 weeks later (or was it more?). This issue wouldn´t be that bad if the tutorial was way less intrusive as it is since some time, meaning disabling all other options available leaving just the one "Bunny" refers to.

Back to topic, yeah i have the same problem and even after several in´s and out´s + reloading, it still occurs.

3 hours ago, jelom said:

Same problem. Bunny popup keeps appearing forcing me to battle the first opponent. 🤬

Finally found an end of this tutorial,  after loosing 10 kisses. So I assume that is isn't a BUG, it rather works as intended (to annoy us) as usual.