Season of the Rose (new season area)

Zasuriel

looks like all reported bugs on the New Arena are browser-issues because the reports are quite different.

Some of us incl. me use Firefox and some may be happy with chrome for Hentai-Heroes. And others (me too) use the Nutaki-client for Harem-Heroes.

There are real bugs in the game and a lot of "intentional" nasty behavior which were made up as rules (I've been told that such illogical decisions are features)🤢 

It would be nice to have:

1.display number of chances up front (so we don't need  to enter for just seeing rhis) 

2. more true chances to reach the final w/o spending kobans (~500 attempts with even 100% luck cannot exceed tier 30 )

I could make some minor progress with loosing a few fights instead of Kobans, but I may hardly reach tier 20. 

@Kris: I run Harem Heroes on the Nutaki Client w/o any of these problems. but I had similar issues with Hentai Heroes on Firefox.

now, after loosing the first 10 challenges (which may be made as a tutorial) also Firefox work as expected.

BUT this doesn't alter our request for a change, it is much to greedy and seem to be created too fast... 

What the hell? All other things set aside on this Season's rollout, how do I lose 24 Mojo when the potential gain was 16 Mojo? My loss should have been 16 under the old Arena combat rules. If the combat rules have changed, then players need to know the new rules for the game combat. If the rules have not changed, then this is a bug that must be squashed. Did no one In the feature testing team notice this? Why are players being asked to beta test a feature which was supposed to be ready for deployment?

3 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

What the hell? All other things set aside on this Season's rollout, how do I lose 24 Mojo when the potential gain was 16 Mojo? My loss should have been 16 under the old Arena combat rules. If the combat rules have changed, then players need to know the new rules for the game combat. If the rules have not changed, then this is a bug that must be squashed. Did no one In the feature testing team notice this? Why are players being asked to beta test a feature which was supposed to be ready for deployment?

I suggest reading the patch notes before trying to report a bug. The Mojo rules have changed.

• Like 1

Amazing! "The range of Mojo is increased to 1 – 40 (from 1 -32), and the average Mojo won is 20 (from 16), which means faster progression in the Season."

So the loss potential has changed effective immediately. When does this so-called average Mojo prize increase to match the increased penalty?

image.thumb.png.87b142d323168c36eb8f05adb8e7a86d.png

It is nice to see the developers are working to fix problems with this feature.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

9 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Amazing! "The range of Mojo is increased to 1 – 40 (from 1 -32), and the average Mojo won is 20 (from 16), which means faster progression in the Season."

So the loss potential has changed effective immediately. When does this so-called average Mojo prize increase to match the increased penalty?

image.thumb.png.87b142d323168c36eb8f05adb8e7a86d.png

It is nice to see the developers are working to fix problems with this feature.

It has been changed. Those people all have lower mojo scores than you, so instead of being below 16, they're now below 20.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Okay this thread was an absolute mess, it has now been cleaned.

Please keep this to actually reporting bugs as we're in the bug reporting forum. There are NUMEROUS other threads on the forum to complain about balance ect.

thanks for the penalty warning, the bugs are now gone and our demand for a patch were satisfied meanwhile. it looks much better yet.

A visual bug in the season window. The image of the last reward unlocked it is shown a bit darkened in the claim section, and it is shown clear when you advance to the next tier.

image.png.4abdf1a64c1b703b024a032a430afc6d.png image.png.209bf4dcfd234e944febf6dd38b33dd6.png

Edited by jelom
posted second image for comparison