Season bug?

scascalesp

Hello. Before update I have battle with NPC nut now i have Season battel with other players

This is very unfair because my level is much lower than theirs and I never win. Also with each battle loss I also lose Mojo. On the other hand, this list is NEVER refreshed but it is paying or winning, so I never look at this option. I do not know if this has been done on purpose. I think it is better to update the player list every 24 hours for example

Thx

sshot-745.jpg

@scascalesp: is this screenshot from yesterday? 

Did you (since the update yesterday afternoon CET) "invest" one more loss and do get today still players with more than 40 level away from you?

Like what do you see when you fight today?

If so, you have a bug - if they are in range and still unbeatable, it is "just" unbalanced and unfortunate for you.

And the missing auto refresh is also a feature, not a bug.

Hello

Sorry, but I consider everything that prevents me from playing a specific section of the game a bug, not badly balanced. So I put it here, sorry
40 levels above mine is still outrageous, it should fluctuate 40 below and 40 above
A random past 24 hours would solve the issue of forcing to pay to refresh opponents I think

Thx

Edited by scascalesp
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, scascalesp said:

40 levels above mine is still outrageous, it should fluctuate 40 below and 40 above

It actually fluctuates 40 below and 40 above.

Besides, losing one battle isn't a big deal. It means you get easier ones afterwards.