(hardcore, charm, know-how) what is the best and why

XMrFapX

This depends on your "way to play"

It's a bit like warrior, archer, magician scheme. I reccomend you not to change your specialty right now. play that game a while, carefully read the guide (here in the forum) and decide later.

I wouldn't cange it before LV 100. I'm about 200 now and now instead of blindly leveling everything up I slowly start to work with specialitys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Steven2 said:

This depends on your "way to play"

It's a bit like warrior, archer, magician scheme. I reccomend you not to change your specialty right now. play that game a while, carefully read the guide (here in the forum) and decide later.

I wouldn't cange it before LV 100. I'm about 200 now and now instead of blindly leveling everything up I slowly start to work with specialitys.

thanks but i have only 1 question what can excitement?

5 hours ago, XMrFapX said:

I playing this game only 1 week and i see most players have hardcore now i have charm. It will be better when i change this?

One week is almost nothing. Unless you're particularly attached to your existing account (or email thereof, because you can't change that), I'd strongly recommend re-rolling a fresh account until you do get Hardcore as your starting class for free. That's what you should play for the first few months at least, regardless of which class you eventually decide to play once you're a bit deeper into the early game phase (no sooner than level 250 or so).

4 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

Wait until you get a 5-star legendary girl. Then set your specialty to match her. This would be enough for a while.

That's a million years from now in the OP's situation. It's good advice for someone approaching the mid game phase. This is someone who's at the stage you level up every five seconds and 1M Ymen seems like a huge amount of money. ^^

35 minutes ago, XMrFapX said:

thanks but i have only 1 question

Trust me, you might think that, but no you don't. You actually have a billion questions, you just need to familiarize yourself with the game enough to start unlocking them. Browse the wiki, and the forum, and the in-game tool-tips, and you'll get a good head-start. For now, you just need to know that you re-roll until your starting class is HC. Then, you use Bunny as your Alpha, and you spend your cash on your HC skill in the Market as much as you can when you level up (you won't have anywhere near enough cash until months from now, but that's a start). Once you get Ankyo, she's your Beta, and Shehe will be your Omega.

Also, don't spend any koban at all for now. Good luck, have fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Then, you use Bunny as your Alpha, and you spend your cash on your HC skill in the Market as much as you can when you level up

No argument about everything else, but this advice has me wondering. (Not the Bunny part! :D)

Spending cash on HC skill (or any skill) is only relevant for fighting vs other players, correct? I mean, you need only a bit to be able to defeat villains, he's not up to champions yet, so only in League and the new Season will these skills come into play?

League is useless, because he's a new player and new players are screwed 15 ways till Sunday by the league system. The new Season system matches people on Mojo, so meh. And the awards are not so fantastic a new player should develop their account for that.

Shouldn't a new player drop most of their money in their harem? In particular raising affection so they get more $ to buy more affection with to get more $ to... 

• Like 1

The question of where to use the money early on is a difficult one, because in the first months you will not have enough money for all the things. Priority is upgrading your alpha girl to five stars and leveling her up. As she will be a starter girl, the cost is lower. You also will need money to advance in the history, buy affection items to upgrade your girls, upgrade your stats in the market starting for your specialty, ...

• Like 2

You're both right, I skipped the part where he'll need to upgrade Bunny ASAP before starting to spare some for skill points in the market. The first few dozens are very cheap, though, but once it starts costing like 1K per point, sure, he shouldn't invest too fast on it.