Paying for 9 no chance spins

Fou1

Am I reading this right?   Epic Pachinko 10 game option guarantees you 1 girl and 9 items.
If that is correct then for the other 9 games you are guaranteed NOT to win another girl.
So you are paying for 100% chance for one girl and a 0% chance for the other 9 games.

Why not just leave the other 9 games open to another chance for a girl? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, MCP said:

Because that's the way they designed it. If you want a chance at more than one girl from 10 spins, you can always try 10 single spins. You could get lucky and get more than one girl, or more likely, get none.

Indeed, this is a player who should be encouraged to spend as many kobans as possible on Epic single spins.

12 minutes ago, Fou1 said:

Why not just leave the other 9 games open to another chance for a girl? 

Because the x10 spin is explicitly the no-gambling option, duh.

(Leaving aside that the price point would be higher than 5400 kobans if multiple girls were possible to drop.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

Indeed, this is a player who should be encouraged to spend as many kobans as possible on Epic single spins.

Because the x10 spin is explicitly the no-gambling option, duh.

(Leaving aside that the price point would be higher than 5400 kobans if multiple girls were possible to drop.)

So just put a price on one girl. What's the need for random crap on the side?  If its just to get you to dump extra kobans in crap you may not be able to use then just up the girl price. 

Either way the outcome is roughly the same other than I get extra money for selling junk. 

I see no reason for the snide "duh" remark towards a person making a suggestion or comment.

3 hours ago, Fou1 said:

I see no reason for the snide "duh" remark towards a person making a suggestion or comment.

You've been playing for, what, a couple of weeks? If you're feeling the need to "suggest" changes to long-established game mechanics that nobody else has an issue with, while you've barely even learned anything about the game yet*, "duh" is still on the more lenient end of the spectrum of my potential responses. Additionally it doubles as a warning klaxon to the rest of the forum, in that I suspect you're going to become a really, really obnoxious newbie very soon. (Your whiny "random crap" follow-up comment just now was a great step in that direction!)

Anyway, the only relevant explanation was already given by MCP: It works that way because Kinkoid want it to work that way. Don't like it? Tough.

* Hint: All the other pachinko modes are more expensive on a per-girl basis. But based on this...

3 hours ago, Fou1 said:

What's the need for random crap on the side?  If its just to get you to dump extra kobans in crap you may not be able to use then just up the girl price. 

...I guess that's right up your alley. More kobans for less, hurray!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fou1 said:

So you are paying for 100% chance for one girl and a 0% chance for the other 9 games.

No, I am paying for a 100% chance to get a girl and a 100% guarantee of three legendary items to help in my character or harem advancement. The remaining items are useful in other aspects of the game.

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

You've been playing for, what, a couple of weeks? If you're feeling the need to "suggest" changes to long-established game mechanics that nobody else has an issue with, while you've barely even learned anything about the game yet*, "duh" is still on the more lenient end of the spectrum of my potential responses. Additionally it doubles as a warning klaxon to the rest of the forum, in that I suspect you're going to become a really, really obnoxious newbie very soon. (Your whiny "random crap" follow-up comment just now was a great step in that direction!)

Anyway, the only relevant explanation was already given by MCP: It works that way because Kinkoid want it to work that way. Don't like it? Tough.

* Hint: All the other pachinko modes are more expensive on a per-girl basis. But based on this...

...I guess that's right up your alley. More kobans for less, hurray!

So your general take on this games is people can not form a suggestion or opinion until they have invested as much time as you have? Or is it a specific set time they need to play to form ideas? 1 month, 6 months?  It would help me to know what time frame people are graced with enough insight to formulate posts up to your standards.  Do you hold this view outside of gaming?  If so it is possible I am older than you and believe that since you haven't been alive as long as me nothing you think matters.  Nah, it wouldn't matter if you were 10 years older, I still wouldn't care.  Perhaps I can reach the obnoxious level you look forward to as quickly as you expect. 

Edited by Fou1

@Fou1 Yes, you can have your own opinion, but it is common sense to take advice from veterans. The x10 option guarantees you exactly one girl. If you want you can use the other options, but in the long run you will spend more kobans for the same amount of girls.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jelom said:

@Fou1 Yes, you can have your own opinion, but it is common sense to take advice from veterans. The x10 option guarantees you exactly one girl. If you want you can use the other options, but in the long run you will spend more kobans for the same amount of girls.

I 100% agree but they dont have to be condescending smart asses when doing it.  Ive had a few great responses providing me information to posts Ive made without the attitude.  I just brought the 6k deal last night and got Everest.  Thought you got items with it but turns out nope.  Thats all good since I got someone I can use. 

Edited by Fou1

@Fou1

The 10xEpP spin is in all matters the relevant price tag "is it worth to go for that specific girl?".

Because this is a fixed price, no RNG. 

And in case you stumble upon the thread 

you might discover why other player say "10xEpP is the cheapest Pachinko price for 1 girl". Or you dive into the MythicPachinko thread for the probabilities over there.. 

last but not least KK accidentially confirmed that EventPachninko has a 22.5% chance of winning a girl.

So do your own math and see if it differs from "5400 kobans is the koban price tag for a guaranteed girl".

LIke on Epic Days where you start to weigh "boss refills vs. 5400 kobans via 10xEpP"

As other players that emptied the pool, had to discover: the 10xEpP still works when there is no girl in it. It just gives items.

• Thanks 1