Suggestions for the game

kinkahy

To all the heroes and heroines of the harem. I would like to suggest new gaming novelties, but please help me to refine and bring them to mind. I also forgot to mention that my English is very bad. I use a translator, and if I can't be clear somewhere, please correct me. I'll be very grateful.

I would like to make the club not just a place for communication and pumping a couple of stats, but also to make it a more important part of the game (all my suggestions will somehow get along with the club)

And let's start with what I would like to offer

(Sorry for my not very good drawings, unfortunately I'm not a very good artist, but I think that this is enough to get an idea of the essence)

+1 I want to add such a component of the As pve club in the form of a dungeon

what are dungeons?

The dungeon is where club members can complete boss missions and receive rewards and resources.
Dungeons will contain rooms in which you sex win monsters, players will receive rewards, in some cases there will be rooms where these tasks will be common for the whole club, and in some only for you, you can also find a secret store where there are things for your harem. as well as help in the passage of the dungeon. In rare cases, you can find a room with a piece of an artifact, for which you will need to challenge dangerous enemies, but if you win, then the reward will be worthy of the winner. Artifacts will help not only you to go through the next dungeon, but also to all members of the club.

Dungeons will be conditionally available for 7 days, and during this time you will need as many floors as possible, and depending on the level reached, you will receive a reward (it will look like the old leaderboard), but it will take into account not only your progress in the dungeon, but your entire club, as the reward will be issued for the entire floor of your club.

Also, to make it easier to pass the dungeon, you can add a club level (conditionally pumping): the more you spend in the dungeon, the higher your level in the club will be. For each level, you can increase the level of passive perks for the dungeon (increasing LVL will not only give 2 damage, but will also be used conditionally as an example of getting a little more resources in the dungeon).

let's get started and that's why I meant resources

Resources I named the gems that will be given in the dungeon for defeating enemies, as well as for completing tasks. Gems are needed to buy items in dungeons, as well as to level up club artifacts, and some skills require a certain amount of gems to learn.

Dungeon monsters

dungeons with monsters about 3-5 in the room
You can also encounter rare mobs, mini-bosses and bosses, as well as the final boss of the dungeon

Monster

It's just that the monsters in this story are slightly stronger than the villain.

Rare mobs

Rare mobs will be rare, approximately 1 mob per 100 rooms, it will need to be seduced for a while or it will disappear, it will take several players to seduce (I think the mechanic will ask the club players for help in the chat, something like an attacker will appear if you will accept his help to players) All participating players will receive a reward for defeating a rare mob

Mini bossMini-bosses are much stronger than a normal mob, but you can still win a sexy victory alone, but it will be difficult to do it once.

final boss
the final boss opens after completing the entire dungeon and to defeat it you will need the efforts of the entire club (if you manage to open all the rooms in 7 days)

awards

after defeating this boss, players can get the opportunity to get a key from the RAID (with some probability), but this does not negate the rest of the rewards of this boss (and I will write about RAID a little further). Themed items (e.g. clothing from dungeons, etc.) Can drop from the final boss. I would also like the character to drop too,
I would like to see items fall like champions

missions of club missions in some rooms friendly NPCs will meet, and they will give missions for the club, so at the same time in the guild there can be conditionally 3 missions for 24 hours.
If you complete the club, you will receive experience, as well as some rewards.
An example of a donation mission of 100,000,000 and how much to donate each member of the club

3 artifacts

artifacts are small bonuses for the entire club that can be pumped through gems (but you need to collect them for this) an artifact is assembled from 100 fragments that are obtained for passing rooms with artifacts (1 artifact for 1 dungeon)

Raid
RAID-this is a dungeon, but it is divided into floors of 5 floors. On
each floor there are 4 mobs and a boss, after defeating the boss you pass through it.
After reaching and defeating the last boss, all raid participants will receive a girl or a themed background and clothing. dungeon-related
Fighting monsters and bosses
Each player fights a monster and deals some damage until the monster dies

to get into the RAID, you need to go through a themed dungeon during the passage, each player said to

conditional 3 attempts per day, the RAID itself will be conditional in 14 days, and then it will be reset if you have passed 5 days to recharge
If you pass the RAID, the monsters in it will become stronger

About the award in the RAID

after completing the RAID, a special opportunity opens a mini-plot associated with the completion of the RAID (suspended mini-plot for 5000 energy at the end of which are the conditions for obtaining character) if you need to describe in detail, I'd be happy to do

there are many more suggestions I would like to discuss, but I'll stop at this

529e81062d92b3ac7fb97b162e83aee3.jpg

Edited by kinkahy

I skimmed thru it all and I'm just gonna say that I barely understood half of it.
I will move this to suggestions for now, as these are more suggestions than general HH talk in your post. I mean, it even says so in the title. 😅

A side note tho, you are talking about dungeons 2 times here, please read thru your post and fix this, as it's very confusing.

• Thanks 1

well, this game is "defeating your opponent with a better sex performance", and not killing. So far about the wording.

Most things you describe sounds like "follow the story" and "do a villain fight" - like it is today.

Or with the champions - they are much stronger than the villains and need usually more then one attempt.

• Like 1

I would love collaborative Club Missions. Currently, clubs are mostly Pay for Stat boost platform. There can be multiple type of missions :- vrs Other Club mission, Target Collection mission, Dungeon Battles mission, Flavour pooled mission, etc;

Although I know the owners are quite greedy. They may force in-your-face Pay Money screens everywhere, but They aren't invested in Actual Dev Team. Simple QoL improvements like PoP timer in hometown or Season in Main Menu being a few example of improvs that would have been implemented anywhere else.

Edited by Rasbhari
spacing and paraphrasing
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

7 hours ago, Slynia said:

I skimmed thru it all and I'm just gonna say that I barely understood half of it.
I will move this to suggestions for now, as these are more suggestions than general HH talk in your post. I mean, it even says so in the title. 😅

A side note tho, you are talking about dungeons 2 times here, please read thru your post and fix this, as it's very confusing.

•  

Thank you so much for seeing this error

Edited by kinkahy

7 hours ago, windia said:

well, this game is "defeating your opponent with a better sex performance", and not killing. So far about the wording.

Most things you describe sounds like "follow the story" and "do a villain fight" - like it is today.

Or with the champions - they are much stronger than the villains and need usually more then one attempt.

1 I hastily replaced the words with more acceptable ones thank you for your comments

2 about the fact that it will not differ from the villains and Champions here you are right unfortunately I do not know how to diversify the mechanics of fights so that I do not get bored from time to time to do it and that it was something new . There have been ideas about active skills or sending characters on a dungeon journey, but I don't know how effective this will be as a new control . But I had ideas about the variety of rooms in the dungeon and tasks somewhere Yes 70% will be monsters in 15 General club tasks but 15% will be some tasks of different content, say as an example a dungeon castle this will be a task to protect a sorceress say 5 waves of TD and if successful the player will receive a reward this is an example of a personal mission .But unfortunately it is a very difficult task to come up with more and more tasks so something like 1 dungeon 1 unique tasks although even so it is very difficult

7 hours ago, Rasbhari said:

I would love collaborative Club Missions. Currently, clubs are mostly Pay for Stat boost platform. There can be multiple type of missions :- vrs Other Club mission, Target Collection mission, Dungeon Battles mission, Flavour pooled mission, etc;

Although I know the owners are quite greedy. They may force in-your-face Pay Money screens everywhere, but They aren't invested in Actual Dev Team. Simple QoL improvements like PoP timer in hometown or Season in Main Menu being a few example of improvs that would have been implemented anywhere else.

Thank you for your feedback . I would not call the developer greedy this is not such a brutal Donat and we all want to eat . And also in this idea it is not so difficult to make content both for ordinary players and for those who have a couple of extra gold