PoA Tech Divas' tasks

YanDee

Hey, guys! Are you completely out of mind?

You did 4 tasks "defeat players in season & league". 15, 25, 35 and 35 wins.

Are you crazy? You've reduced PvP from 6/per hour to 1/per hour, you forget?

And what a hell is this? Where did the 27,000 come from?

Снимок.JPG

Yes, those tasks in previous events were 15, 35, 50, 60. That's a pretty big reduction, especially since you don't have to start those tasks with empty PVP challenge bars.

27000 is a rough value for what every individual item would cost on its own if you weren't buying it as a bundle. Maths care of jelom here:

image.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yes, those tasks in previous events were 15, 35, 50, 60. That's a pretty big reduction, especially since you don't have to start those tasks with empty PVP challenge bars.

27000 is a rough value for what every individual item would cost on its own if you weren't buying it as a bundle. Maths care of jelom here:

image.png

Stop talking nonsense. Can you count? The number of PvP has been reduced by 6 times. Requirements are reduced by less than 1.5 (total was 160, now 110). And you don't need to tell me about the league. With the current stupid league system, I have almost all opponents above my level.

About 27,000: Do you understand the difference between a million dollars and a lottery ticket that can (in theory) win a million dollars? And what if you still have to spend two million to win this million? And even then it is not a fact that you will win.

Edited by YanDee
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, YanDee said:

Stop talking nonsense. [...]

Please don't call it nonsense just because you disagree. 

I don't like this wording as well as I dislike "utterly bullshit" and alike.

Why I say it is "disagree"? Because neither of the systems is deterministic in pvp wins per time - they give different probabilities. 

Some player wrote just the week before season was announced that he needs 2 days to complete 16 wins in arena. 

And others were in bot area = 16 wins within 3 hours.

Other players wrote after 20 day Season that they are still below 1200 mojo = in Tier 1.

So for argument's sake I would like to read some well based likelihood calculations.

So I deny in all cases calculations that say "requirement is harder" and arguing with the maximum possibilities instead with ranges.

Edited by windia
typo
  • Like 1

Not only the total amount of needed wins is relevant, it's relevant too, that you can storage 10 kisses and 15 league tokens that means you have 25 trys at the start of the task if you manage your ressources well. The max Amount of needed wins in one task degrees a lot in the later tasks so the storaged trys reach, if you can win them, a hughe amount of max needed wins. With the new needed amounts you can go through the task in a short time, but you have to performe well with stats, Orgy Team etc. so you can beat also in Season as in ToF your opponents.

And if you can't win league battles, then you progressed to much and it will better for you to demote one step and make sure you wont promote unless your strong enough.

The Devs will surely count both, kisses and league tokens for the tasks, because there are two sources to make the task.

I hope it's understandable what I want to say despite my bad english.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

And if you can't win league battles, then you progressed to much and it will better for you to demote one step and make sure you wont promote unless your strong enough.

1. I won't be able to do that before the end of the league season.

2. Don't you think that if I have to constantly make sure that I don't accidentally jump into the next league, then this is an idiotic system?

5 hours ago, YanDee said:

Stop talking nonsense. Can you count? The number of PvP has been reduced by 6 times. Requirements are reduced by less than 1.5 (total was 160, now 110). And you don't need to tell me about the league. With the current stupid league system, I have almost all opponents above my level.

About 27,000: Do you understand the difference between a million dollars and a lottery ticket that can (in theory) win a million dollars? And what if you still have to spend two million to win this million? And even then it is not a fact that you will win.

Just because YOU have put yourself into a bad situation doesn't mean the game's balance has to accommodate you. As I pointed out in another thread, the challenges hasn't changed from 6 to 1 per hour, it was changed from 7.71 hour to 2.71 per hour. That's only reduced to about 35%, rather than the 16% you're implying. Yes, we've only had the requirement reduced to just under 67% (doing all percentages to make the comparisons more easily comprehended), however you can enter the task with challenges stored up, so it's not as bad as it looks. See the maths in this post, and then my corrections to the challenges per hour a few posts further down.

Do you understand the difference between a coffee shop saying a slice of cake is $5, a coffee is $4, but you can get a coffee and cake for only $6? You can very often get better value when you buy items together.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Do you understand the difference between a coffee shop saying a slice of cake is $5, a coffee is $4, but you can get a coffee and cake for only $6? You can very often get better value when you buy items together.

Do you understand the difference between a purchase that is given to you immediately after payment and a prize for which you have to overtake someone else?

2 hours ago, YanDee said:

Do you understand the difference between a purchase that is given to you immediately after payment and a prize for which you have to overtake someone else?

You don't have to overtake anyone else, everyone is capable of receiving the prizes from PoA if they try. If you want to do it only after you've finished, that's an acceptable method. It basically is being given out, because they're so simple to obtain.

9 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You don't have to overtake anyone else, everyone is capable of receiving the prizes from PoA if they try. If you want to do it only after you've finished, that's an acceptable method. It basically is being given out, because they're so simple to obtain.

Then, why I see it BEFORE I finish and realy can got it immediatly?